How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...

Discus and support How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/slushe1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/slushe1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. /u/slushe1
    /u/slushe1 Guest

How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...

/u/slushe1, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Th3CrimsonWolf Win User

Stuck at "Preparing console" after update

I still can't get past the green logo screen. I really don't want to lose the hard drive contents, but how do I do a factory reset when I can't get past this screen?
  3. MySandwiches Win User

Blu Ray Player will not read movies

I'm getting the same issue. The app loads fine but won't play the disc. Just a black screen. I can get the controls up on screen but get the red circle at the top left corner to show I can't do that. Just a blank screen. Installed games work fine but haven't
    tried any new ones.
  4. fellhammer Win User

[PC] Can't play Totally Accurate Battle Simulator via Game Pass

I haven't verified my subscription, how do I do that? The app lets me download and start the game. I just can't get past the splash screen, because it appears to be asking for controller inputs, as if I downloaded the xbox version somehow.
  5. Benslay Win User

How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

For those that were able to get audio, how do u guys have the settings set up. I can't get mine to work at all! Plz reply I don't care about the mic. I just want audio so I can play at night.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

"Xbox..." voice commands & OneGuide broken in last night's update?

My experience is similar. None of the voice commands work for me anymore but on top of that...

I try to load up a game and the initial game screen loads but then it just goes back to the home screen. When I open Games and Apps, it just spins forever, and it never shows the number of "games", "apps", "ready to install", or "updates". However "memberships"
    populates just fine. My cable company "Spectrum" has an app and i'm able to watch TV using that App, but "CrunchyRoll" app never loads. Lastly, if I try to go to Settings > System > Storage, the menu freezes. I have to use the home button to go home and quit the
    "Settings" app. Is any of this happening to you?
    As gds1972 mentioned this is not the proper place to post Insider issues.

Be sure to post to the preview forums to get that info the proper teams and get the quickest assistance! Also, if you are able to be sure to use the Insider app to file a bug report.

This is the best way to handle ALL Insider issues as the standard support teams do not have knowledge of or access to the Insider info.

Hope that helps get you pointed in the right direction!
Thema:

1. How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get... - Similar Threads - past screen insider

2. My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen.: My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen. After the title screen, it crashes and goes back to the home menu. I have tried to rest the console wiping all the data. I tried...
  3. Can’t get past green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get past green screen: My x box one won’t load past the green screen. I have done the offline update twice now and whilst it then gets me onto my home screen none of the games will load properly. Then when i turn on the...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 and all my other game pass (PC) games dont get past the splash screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 and all my other game pass (PC) games dont get past the splash screen: Ive been having issues with ALL game pass (PC) games not getting past splash for a while now. Yesterday FH4 worked for around 5 hours. Upon closing the game and going to bed it no longer...
  5. Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?: I'm an insider on my Xbox one, I'm signed into my account on the app, I've cleared cache and data for the app. And connected a controller. What else can I do? I got it to work one time and that's...
  6. Halo MCC will not get past login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC will not get past login screen: Hello Correlation Id: 3799af9d33a94ae488d951b840f89c9f Timestamp: 2020-07-30T03:16:09.501Z Since the launch of Halo 3, my copy of MCC from steam has been rendered completely useless.-it worked...
  7. Unable to get past first screen in games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to get past first screen in games: Games like Neon Abyss and The Outer Worlds will never pass the initial start screen i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling The games will open and play fine if i turn my internet off first...
  8. Xbox one won’t load any games past title screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t load any games past title screen: It was working fine a few days ago. But now anytime i try to play a game it’ll just stall on the title screen. Ive done a reset, deleted any persistent storage, any data. Did a hard restart,...
  9. Can not get past this screen on phone. I have invitation. Any help?

in XboX Insiders
    Can not get past this screen on phone. I have invitation. Any help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/the_funkee_junkee [link] [comments]
  10. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]