How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox

Discus and support How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox submitted by /u/Ok_Agent7156 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Agent7156, Sep 27, 2021.

1. How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox

/u/Ok_Agent7156, Sep 27, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

How do you screenshot or save pictures on Microsoft edge

Hello Sky,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, this is not possible. You are not even able to screenshot the home screen. Only thing you can screenshot in is in games.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BeteNoire35 Win User

Pictures saved from microsoft edge

Hey OP I have 7 decades+ of coding and computer science experience. Unfortunately, viewing saved pictures is not possible on the Xbox one console. We have been working tirelessly to allow people to save pictures and feel that they should not be demanding
    of anything more. 30 years ago the Atari wasn't saving photos off the internet so maybe try having a more positive attitude about your experiences. Also, if you're having any other issues please visit the FAQ page and make sure to power cycle at least 60 times.

Hope this works! Take care
  4. BeteNoire35 Win User

Hey I have the same question man. I saved my photos and then tried looking everywhere and they are nowhere. I'm fairly certain technology just hasn't quite got there yet. Saving pics on consoles is a brand new feature that we are all excited for and hopefully
    one day being able to view those pictures will be an option! For now just try to stack up your saves and do the best you can to imagine what you have stored. Good luck and god bless sweetheart!
  5. AustinC07 Win User

You can use a External USB to collect the data and transfer it to a computer.
  6. ActivistLime948 Win User

"Hey OP I have 7 decades+ of coding and computer science experience. Unfortunately, viewing saved pictures is not possible on the Xbox one console."
    Really? I use a simple app called "Files&Folders Pro" avail. in Store. Pics are stored in folders under main file "This device" - or wherever I choose to name and store them - on Xbox One.
Thema:

How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox

1. How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox - Similar Threads - save picture Microsoft

2. Pictures saved from microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pictures saved from microsoft edge: I recently downloaded pictures on my xbox one and have no idea where I am able to access these photos. Seems like having a user friendly option to access the things you save would make sense but...
  3. Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...: I REALLY need help. Please someone help. 612eef52-a024-4890-947e-495c7fff97f1
  4. how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it: how to access files since my file explorer is gone . want to access a photo I saved off a web page on edge 1bc9c696-f0fb-461d-b81d-5e1596289ffd
  5. How do you screenshot or save pictures on Microsoft edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you screenshot or save pictures on Microsoft edge: I know how to save images yes but some images i can't is there anyway how to screenshot or save a image on a website or something?? Like ps4 does thats good but please I NEED ANSWERS...
  6. I've been using Alt/PrtScn to save many of my Jigsaw pictures but now can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been using Alt/PrtScn to save many of my Jigsaw pictures but now can't: I've reached the end of a Jigsaw on W10 Xbox Jigsaw but this time I can't capture a screenshot. Pressing any combination of PrtScn with either Alt (usual), Cntrl or the Windows button won't work....
  7. Xbox Beta App Saved Profile Pictures Not Saving Correctly on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta App Saved Profile Pictures Not Saving Correctly on Xbox: When you go on Xbox, you have the illusion your profile picture is uploaded and ready to go. It is to you and your friends. However, when sending or receiving a message, sending or receiving party...
  8. Avatar Gamer picture won't change and save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Gamer picture won't change and save: Don't seem like Microsoft is to worried about getting it fixed, been like this ever since I got a Xbox one. And just updated my Xbox today and still not fixed. But they got my money no problem...
  9. Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?: Hello, my xbox elite no longer works on the motherboard, however the hard drive is still functional. I would like to know if it was possible to recover the photos and videos of kinect (adventure...
  10. Avater gamer picture saves but dosent display correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avater gamer picture saves but dosent display correctly: When i make a gamer picture using my avatar it says saved but shows another picture instead of the one i made 1e42a1c1-3445-4f74-8a0b-19aa704896b3