How do view my hidden games

Discus and support How do view my hidden games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work 5ac8172a-06aa-4060-91a2-37e0daaad5d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goggs25, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Goggs25
    Goggs25 Guest

I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work

:)

Goggs25, Jul 15, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Thought I would check in and see if anyone's suggestion sorted you out, or if you require further assistance?
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

If the answer from Sandy The Hippy not working, make a powercycle of the console ( press and hold 10 sec the powerbutton of the console when you are on the main menu, then restart the console ) .

Regards
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

To keep your Ready to install list pared to the items you’re most likely to use again, hide the ones you don’t want to see:

1. In Ready to install, highlight a game or app.
    2. Press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Hide from list.

To unhide items, go to My games & apps, press and hold the left stick on your controller, and then press the Xbutton. To re-hide an item, repeat these steps.

To reinstall a hidden game or app, simply unhide it and then install from Ready to install. Or, you can download and install it again from the Microsoft Store
  5. Goggs25 Win User

Looks like [Mod Removed] at Microsoft cant be bothered to inform us when they change things.

LB+RB+X no longer works you have to hold left stick+X to get list to show.

Here is a idea Microsoft how about you add view list to the filter option in the ready to install list
    [Mod Removed]
  6. reppn Win User

Wanted to transfer game saves to USB from old 360 to new 360, but USB un-formatted itself?

How do I pull up the files from the USB? I've checked the "Hidden items" box already but I'm unable to view the saves at all on my PC. I'm using Windows 8 so I think the Hidden items is the same thing as Hidden files in Windows 7.

So basically, if I'm able to view the files on PC, I can just copy/paste them into a folder, then reformat the USB through the Xbox again? Then plug into PC, drag over files, then back to the Xbox, right? Sounds easy enough, that is if I can find a way to
    view my files haha.
Thema:

1. How do view my hidden games - Similar Threads - view hidden games

2. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  3. Tik Tok Views Hack Apk

in XBoX on Mobile
    Tik Tok Views Hack Apk: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. site web Tik Tok Hack Followers Without Human Verification Tiktok Hack Free How To Get Likes On Tik Tok Tik Tok Hack Password Tiktok Hack Account How...
  4. Problems Viewing Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Viewing Xbox Account: I just got Sea of Thieves, but to play it and add friends, I need to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account. I'm trying to go to account.xbox.com but every time I try to enter I either get...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Converters and Microsofts View

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Converters and Microsofts View: So for disclosure, I am asking this question to anyone. With the mass amount of people using converters in multiplayer games, especially competitive ones, has anyone been banned using one of...
  6. Unable To View Clubs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To View Clubs: I'm having trouble with not being able to go to clubs. I've joined 2 clubs and I, now for WHATEVER REASON constantly keep getting "tHaT diDn'T W0Rk" as if my Wifi isn't working (funny cause I had...
  7. Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?: I wasn't able to find a way but I may be missing something obvious. Thanks! submitted by /u/paidbythekill [link] [comments]
  8. Content can`t be viewed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Content can`t be viewed.: Recently, I cannot share any game-clips from my activity feed to my friends, Or rather, I can share it but when they open the attachment, it says Content not available. This applies even to clips...
  9. Views on gaming in general

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Views on gaming in general: So, I just want to know what different people's views are on their gaming experience - no matter the platform. Like what games you think are(were) the best, childhood games, what genre you liked,...
  10. Microsoft store E3 viewing party?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store E3 viewing party?: At some point I swear I remember hearing about the MS stores hosting a viewing party for the Xbox E3 conference where they would be giving away prizes. Anyone have any info on this? More...