How do view my hidden games

Discus and support How do view my hidden games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work 5ac8172a-06aa-4060-91a2-37e0daaad5d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goggs25, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Goggs25
    Goggs25 Guest

I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work

:)

Goggs25, Jul 15, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Thought I would check in and see if anyone's suggestion sorted you out, or if you require further assistance?
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

If the answer from Sandy The Hippy not working, make a powercycle of the console ( press and hold 10 sec the powerbutton of the console when you are on the main menu, then restart the console ) .

Regards
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

To keep your Ready to install list pared to the items you’re most likely to use again, hide the ones you don’t want to see:

1. In Ready to install, highlight a game or app.
    2. Press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Hide from list.

To unhide items, go to My games & apps, press and hold the left stick on your controller, and then press the Xbutton. To re-hide an item, repeat these steps.

To reinstall a hidden game or app, simply unhide it and then install from Ready to install. Or, you can download and install it again from the Microsoft Store
  5. Goggs25 Win User

Looks like [Mod Removed] at Microsoft cant be bothered to inform us when they change things.

LB+RB+X no longer works you have to hold left stick+X to get list to show.

Here is a idea Microsoft how about you add view list to the filter option in the ready to install list
    [Mod Removed]
  6. reppn Win User

Wanted to transfer game saves to USB from old 360 to new 360, but USB un-formatted itself?

How do I pull up the files from the USB? I've checked the "Hidden items" box already but I'm unable to view the saves at all on my PC. I'm using Windows 8 so I think the Hidden items is the same thing as Hidden files in Windows 7.

So basically, if I'm able to view the files on PC, I can just copy/paste them into a folder, then reformat the USB through the Xbox again? Then plug into PC, drag over files, then back to the Xbox, right? Sounds easy enough, that is if I can find a way to
    view my files haha.
Thema:

1. How do view my hidden games - Similar Threads - view hidden games

2. how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I view pictures saved. I saved a picture on edge but how do I access it: how to access files since my file explorer is gone . want to access a photo I saved off a web page on edge 1bc9c696-f0fb-461d-b81d-5e1596289ffd
  3. View button on xbox one controller not working!

in XBoX on Windows
    View button on xbox one controller not working!: hi, i bought a xbox one controller and the view button is not working at all! im on pc and i really need help 90f75d30-7635-472f-9716-30115a9dc8d4
  4. A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard: Pretty self explanatory but if we could get looking for group features and a proper social hub within xcloud dashboard that’d be pretty neat submitted by /u/TheBlueSensei [link] [comments]
  5. Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.: Recently, a blog post went out about how Mixer's in-dashboard viewing will allow you to watch past broadcasts from streamers and their clips (if they're partnered), but at the moment, it's...
  6. Can you view recent downloads in new update?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you view recent downloads in new update?: I just got the update and can't find anywhere to view the last 5 downloads. I used to check the queue section whenever I launched Xbox just to see if anything got an update, but that's just empty...
  7. Media Player View

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player View: Is there any way to change the view from thumbnails to a list? On the PS4 you can set the view to a list and it is so much better. I use Universal Media Player on my PC so I have a whole list of...
  8. I really like the new Games and App view

in XboX Insiders
    I really like the new Games and App view: It's all there and very easy to manage. You can see everything you need, it takes no time to navigate, and it definitely loads faster. I am very pleasantly surprised. I was expecting to not like...
  9. How do I view and/or reopen cases!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I view and/or reopen cases!?!?: So I having a problem finding my case I don't know where to go and the email doesn't take me to the case and it was closed because someone on the other side didn't read the problem I having right...
  10. I cannot view my Xbox 360 Games under Refine results in My Games on my Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot view my Xbox 360 Games under Refine results in My Games on my Profile: Hello to whom it may concern, I really like that I can view my Xbox One games and PC games under Refine Results under My Games in my profile on the official Xbox page, however, I cannot view...