How do want to pay the rest

Discus and support How do want to pay the rest in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I went out and bought a $10 gift card and enterd the code before Christmas so I can get gold on the Christmas sale At the checkout it says my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MuhammadA., Jan 5, 2019.

1. MuhammadA.
    MuhammadA. Guest

So I went out and bought a $10 gift card and enterd the code before Christmas so I can get gold on the Christmas sale

At the checkout it says my account balance is $10.01 but it says how do you want to pay the rest

the bill is one dollar and is cannot checkout

I really don't wanna add my credit card so how can I not let my gift card get wasted

:)

MuhammadA., Jan 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there MuhammadA!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Gift cards do not work for Xbox Live, you need to buy an Xbox Live pre paid subscription card.
  4. MuhammadA. Win User

Thanks for your help buddy
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

You cannot use your account balance to purchase a subscription. You can however purchase a prepaid credit card and use that to purchase your subscription.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

“How do you want to pay the rest”

If you purchase the gamepass for that Deal it would ask this because its a subscription. So the system wants to know how you will pay the next month. After you made the purchase you have to turn off the auto renewal.
Thema:

1. How do want to pay the rest - Similar Threads - pay rest

2. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  3. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  4. How do you want to pay the rest? error

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you want to pay the rest? error: When I tried purchasing the PC Game Pass(Beta), with $5.01 as my Microsoft balance, it wouldn't let me purchase it(even though it's only $1.00) because apparently my balance isn't enough to...
  5. How do you want to pay the rest? Error!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you want to pay the rest? Error!: Hi Microsoft team i tried to buy the fortnite starter pack for 4.99$ and i have 5$.This is the thrid time when i do this but now it ask me for the rest.What i can do because when i but my paypal...
  6. “How do you want to pay the rest”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “How do you want to pay the rest”: hello everyone microsoft is doing a “deal” that if i pay $1 i will get 1000 apex coins and 1 month of Gold which i can pay for because i have $4.97 account balance. It still says how do i want to...
  7. Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card: Hello, I have my eye on a game. The game is currently on sale for £44.99. Someone sent me a gift voucher of £20. How do I use this code of £20 and pay the remanding £24.99 on my personal bank...
  8. "How do you want to pay the rest?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "How do you want to pay the rest?": I currently have $36.27 on my account (pre-paid cards) and attempted to buy ARK. It says to add a credit card to pay the rest, which confuses me as I've never had this issue before. If it's adding...
  9. Can use my Microsoft Account money to partially pay, then use paypal to the pay the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can use my Microsoft Account money to partially pay, then use paypal to the pay the rest?: I want to buy a game, its 10 bucks, i have $7.03 on my account, can i use that money and then use paypal for the rest? If not, you suck microsoft, i dont kno what to do with those 7 bucks, and...
  10. Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?: I was thinking about buying one thing on Xbox Live it costs 249 Swedish krona and wonder if you have 100 Swedish krona in my Microsoft account, if you can take them first and then pay the rest...