How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.

Discus and support How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/blackzafiro [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/blackzafiro, Aug 2, 2019.

1. How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.

/u/blackzafiro, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.

1. How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it. - Similar Threads - menu been around

2. When I go to move the cursor on the menu tabs, it moves to the right and won't go back. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to move the cursor on the menu tabs, it moves to the right and won't go back. It...: The tab on the xbox menu runs all the way to the right tab and cannot be shifted back, making the xbox unusable. dfcb8ef0-0bcc-4123-875e-28d9cc2dca4c
  3. Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering: Hello, I contacted Rare support but they can't help me. When I wanna play Sea of Thieves I got some problems starting the game. The game launches and it checks If I'm logged in. After these...
  4. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  5. Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button: Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the controller settings in Xbox settings (which was...
  6. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  7. Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu

in XboX Insiders
    Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu: Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu. After this screen saver never activated in game even forced manual not works. Need fix. Report a problem done via...
  8. "you have been returned to main menu. you lost connection to host, try it later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "you have been returned to main menu. you lost connection to host, try it later": I cant play because of this error, I dont have idea how to fix it, I have tried everything, can someone help me? Im tired of this ****. e8edb110-9e28-4b00-9ada-afa5beba900e
  9. Error code " u have been returned to main menu. U lost connection to host"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code " u have been returned to main menu. U lost connection to host": Cheers! I have just bought an Xbox one and just installed the game by means of CD disk. After 3 hrs wait for game update, I was unable to enjoy the game due to the error code. Any help??...
  10. you have been returned to the main menu. You have lost connection to the host.

in XBoX on Consoles
    you have been returned to the main menu. You have lost connection to the host.: What does this mean? How do I fix it? Thanks 05bcf4a0-1c3f-40d0-b82f-66c72627e6ae