How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.

Discus and support How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/blackzafiro [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/blackzafiro, Aug 2, 2019.

1. How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.

/u/blackzafiro, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.

1. How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it. - Similar Threads - menu been around

2. Xbox one isn't getting past the Xbox loading screen and isnt showing the troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one isn't getting past the Xbox loading screen and isnt showing the troubleshoot menu: Is there any way to instantly go to the troubleshoot menu from the start up screen? because the trouble shoot menu came up before but I didn't remember the error code and I think if I use the...
  3. Xbox Personalization tab not in settings menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Personalization tab not in settings menu: The personalization tab isnt in my settings menu I have tried factory restarting It is something to do with the account because all my other accounts have the tab but my main still hasn't got it I...
  4. Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu: Hello, I was about to download OA in the DLC menu, however, there are only 4 options available: Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout and Broken Steel. I ve found some threads on this issue,...
  5. Don't know if this is new: When you press the Menu button (3 lines) on the two tiles next...

in XboX Insiders
    Don't know if this is new: When you press the Menu button (3 lines) on the two tiles next...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  6. (Beta Ring) The new Capture and Share experiment menu is gone.

in XboX Insiders
    (Beta Ring) The new Capture and Share experiment menu is gone.: I loved that I had one button access to recording different lengths of video. Now it's back to 4 button press after opening the Guide ‍♂️ Press Home - Open Guide Press View Button - Capture...
  7. Game capture menu is inaccessible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game capture menu is inaccessible.: Hello everyone, I've got a problem with my game capture options. Here's what's supposed to happen: 1. Press Home button to bring up Home menu. 2. Press View button to bring up Capture menu. 3....
  8. "you have been returned to main menu. you lost connection to host, try it later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "you have been returned to main menu. you lost connection to host, try it later": I cant play because of this error, I dont have idea how to fix it, I have tried everything, can someone help me? Im tired of this ****. e8edb110-9e28-4b00-9ada-afa5beba900e
  9. Error code " u have been returned to main menu. U lost connection to host"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code " u have been returned to main menu. U lost connection to host": Cheers! I have just bought an Xbox one and just installed the game by means of CD disk. After 3 hrs wait for game update, I was unable to enjoy the game due to the error code. Any help??...
  10. you have been returned to the main menu. You have lost connection to the host.

in XBoX on Consoles
    you have been returned to the main menu. You have lost connection to the host.: What does this mean? How do I fix it? Thanks 05bcf4a0-1c3f-40d0-b82f-66c72627e6ae