How do we make MS aware of Features we want in Scarlett? I Need HDMI-In

Discus and support How do we make MS aware of Features we want in Scarlett? I Need HDMI-In in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What is the best method to make MS aware of feature we want maintained in Scarlet? For example HDMI-In, this is something I use everyday and have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mad597, Jun 19, 2019.

1. /u/mad597
    /u/mad597 Guest

What is the best method to make MS aware of feature we want maintained in Scarlet?

For example HDMI-In, this is something I use everyday and have since 2013. It would really make me think twice about upgrading if Scarlett did not include HDMI-IN. I use my Xbox as the Hub for all my media needs and want it to stay that way going forward

Same goes for Optical output

submitted by /u/mad597
    [link] [comments]

/u/mad597, Jun 19, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

we like to connect an external speakers. Is it possible ? and How do we need to do it ?

To connect external speakers as in a stereo system or sound bar you will need either a sound system that supports SPDIF/Optical audio connection (either from console to TV or console to directly the audio system) or when you're using HDMI, have your TV
    that you have the HDMI connected to have a 3.5mm audio out port (only 2 channels, though), and have that plugged into your sound system. You may need a 3.5mm to RCA (red and white AV cable) converter for the latter.
  3. NEOLINK-175 Win User

we like to connect an external speakers. Is it possible ? and How do we need to do it ?

There are a few ways you can go about this. The most typical is via an AVR (Audio Video Receiver).

1. HDMI from Xbox to your TV. HDMI from TV to an AVR. Speakers connected to AVR.

2. HDMI from Xbox directly to AVR. For this you'll also need to make sure you have HDMI going from AVR to TV so the video can pass through the AVR to TV.

3. Optical out to AVR.

There is no way to connect external speakers directly to the Xbox. You would need an AVR connected to the speakers and then a connection from the Xbox to the AVR.

If you don't want to go the AVR route;

You can buy an external sound card and connect your speakers that way.

You can use an optical to RCA adapter and plug the RCA adapter into the PC speakers.

You can buy wireless bluetooth speakers if your TV has bluetooth and your TV should output the sound from the Xbox to the speakers.
  4. Martin Busse Win User

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

How long will it need to give us the feature we need? if your also cant wait to have 3d playback for Blueray make sure to post a request here inside the forum and hope that ms will soon notice that we really like to get it NOW!!

Thx
  5. Codename Jelly Win User

Privacy Concern regarding kinect 2.0 on the XBOX One - Microsoft Employee please.

Im sorry but if we can turn all the features of it off why the hell do we need to have one plugged in in the first place, its just something MS can charge everyone for whether they want it or not.
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

control and watch TV when TNT Tuner is integrate in TV

We're aware of how set top boxes aren't as prevalent around the world as they are in the US and we'll include this knowledge as we make new features and changes going forward. However, we have nothing to announce at this time.
Thema:

1. How do we make MS aware of Features we want in Scarlett? I Need HDMI-In - Similar Threads - aware Features Scarlett

2. Is anyone aware of a false 0x80831002 error?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone aware of a false 0x80831002 error?: I'm seeing more and more people with this error after last months update. It's affecting me now too, it's not fixable by drive replacement. I don't know what it is. So could this be a software...
  3. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.: Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status 9229be1b-82e5-40e8-8aff-f7c9acc2da7d
  4. Bot/Spam Awareness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bot/Spam Awareness: Is there a possibility we could push Xbox live, to put out a Notification either on the community page or direct message across the system about these bots/Spam and how to deal with it. Ive...
  5. 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...: Anyone purchasing the 3 months 1/2 price gold (UK) 1000 apex coins the link was broken and charged you the full price. problem is many advocates are unaware of the offer but I have had luck with...
  6. Does my controller have a defect or is this a feature I'm not aware about?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my controller have a defect or is this a feature I'm not aware about?: This is only a minor compliant but at times, It really does get on my nerves. Anyways My controller wireless, Xbox One controller. For some reason would scroll 2x over, top or bottom, rather than...
  7. Is anyone aware of CoD: Black Ops 3 being broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone aware of CoD: Black Ops 3 being broken?: I don't know if this has been posted here before or even where the best place to get this noticed but something needs to be done. I know this is an older game but please hear me out. In the...
  8. Why do you continue to sell this game if you're aware that online is filled with hackers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you continue to sell this game if you're aware that online is filled with hackers?: At least put a disclaimer in the game description that you WILL run into hackers and cheaters every few lobbies. Had I known that cheating was rampant and that Microsoft stopped banning them I...
  9. Why have I been banned, And why haven't I been aware of this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been banned, And why haven't I been aware of this?: Why has my account been banned I have an orange hammer on the enforcement page but no details to show I've been banned only previous suspensions? e18f86e4-ae81-4122-a646-6778e2a117c1
  10. Permanetly suspended account - Unable to Submit another Case Review (As far as I am aware)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanetly suspended account - Unable to Submit another Case Review (As far as I am aware): Hi there. I had to sign into an email/account that I basically forgot existed and I have been suggested to come here after chatting with a support agent. Hoping one of the higher ups get to read...