How do we turn FreeCell (and other solitaire games from Microsoft Solitaire Collection) end...

Discus and support How do we turn FreeCell (and other solitaire games from Microsoft Solitaire Collection) end... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I (and other apparently) want a way to turn off (completely) "Auto Complete" from All of Microsoft Solitaire Collection game(s). Especially in my case... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatriciaRogers4, Jan 20, 2022.

1. How do we turn FreeCell (and other solitaire games from Microsoft Solitaire Collection) end...

I (and other apparently) want a way to turn off (completely) "Auto Complete" from All of Microsoft Solitaire Collection game(s). Especially in my case "FreeCell". I even went into options and turned end of game animations off, and it still 'Auto complete' my game before I am done putting the last card in their columns. I and other apparently) have done everything we could to try and turn this off. Cause while playing my games before I know what is happening it is shooting all of my cards to the top and it ends my game for me. Ever since I have gotten my computer in the early 2000's (It still runs Windows 10) I and other (by the googling of this problem) have been looking for a way to stop our games from Auto Complete. Because the game Auto Complete the game(s), it takes the fun out of wining the games. We would like to at least finish putting the last card in the right column before it sends them up to the top and end our game. Sometimes I only have two and a half columns filled and halfway through the next when almost all the cards are shot up onto the top left-hand side. It again takes the fun out of the game and the feeling of accomplishments that we feel when we complete a particular game(s). Especially since the computer is completing the game for us. Please fix this by placing a button (or two) at the bottom of each game that will allow us to visible see it and click on to stop (or start) the end of game Auto Complete. Like you do with the undo button. We have need this for years. Please fix this problem. Thank You.

:)

PatriciaRogers4, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Niilo Timantti Win User

Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

Pretty much all I feel about this update has been said already, Microsoft please PLEASE roll back the changes to the Solitaire Collection.

Freecell feels awful to play now. Coming from someone who's been playing Freecell on/off for the last 20+ years.

Can't believe I'm leaving feedback on an update to Freecell (or that there's even a need to "update" the Solitaire Collection), but here we are.
  3. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Microsoft Casual Games

Hi Earth,

Thanks for reaching out and responding to us. We understand this must be frustrating since there is not much information. However, I looked into this for you and I did find another thread that was similar. Please take a look at

How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Take a look through the thread above and let us know if it helps :)
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft solataire collection.

6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

How do we turn FreeCell (and other solitaire games from Microsoft Solitaire Collection) end...

1. How do we turn FreeCell (and other solitaire games from Microsoft Solitaire Collection) end... - Similar Threads - turn FreeCell solitaire

2. Console system is not able to turn off WIFI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console system is not able to turn off WIFI: Why doesn't the console turn off the WIFI wireless network and keep switching channels when not in use? caa05466-bd43-418a-a423-6444debe60c7
  3. Xbox one won't turn on my insiginia tv when I turn the console on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't turn on my insiginia tv when I turn the console on: So my tv is a insiginia and here is the model number: NS-32DD220NA16 and I can not figure it out 751cbf45-fe1c-4d8d-a055-0cd7391b4674
  4. Elite Series 2 turning in automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 turning in automatically: So I pretty much know what caused the issued. It happened when I used my phone charger to charge the controller. So know nothing happens when I try to turn the controller on , it won't charge and...
  5. Xbox turns on but won't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on but won't do anything: I just got a OG Xbox one (2014 if that matters at all) with the green screen of death and I just got that fixed but I put it back together and now it turns on the light on the front, the fan, and...
  6. Xbox one controller turning off after 15 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller turning off after 15 minutes: I have been trying to do an afk exploit on FH5 recently but my controller keeps turning off after 15 minutes stopping the game. I read that plugging it into the console with a USB cable fixes this...
  7. Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Controls blocking games from launching and I can't turn them off: I have been trying to download the dlc for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox360, but anytime I try to launch them a message comes up telling me that the game is blocked by parental...
  8. Xbox series x won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t turn on: My Xbox series x is 3months past year warranty and it has just stopped working I have reset it tried new cable now it won’t even turn on for longer than 2 secs Xbox support want £250 to send it...
  9. Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S made a loud POP sound and turned off: After playing for about 45 minutes, I heard a loud POP sound, my xbox shut down completely and then a weird smell lingered for a couple of seconds. At first I thought I blew a fuse and it was my...
  10. Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on: For the past few times I have tried to update my series X it will go normally until it attempts the restart too early, has the xbox button flashing, and then turns off and will not turn on unless...