How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3

Discus and support How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3 f90085f0-4945-4f97-93a0-1869a167e4a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DustyVan, Jan 21, 2019.

1. DustyVan
    DustyVan Guest

:)

DustyVan, Jan 21, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

When you purchase a car in Forza horizon 3, you are given the option to pay with credits or tokens. If the option is not there. Then it might have been turned off in the games options.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

No cars available for use - Forza Horizon

Hey there Chuck,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your car packs.

When you purchase the Meguiar Pack for Forza Horizons, you'll need to go to the Autoshow to purchase them but you'll need to
    make sure you have enough in-game credits or tokens to actually get each car.

You do not need the Season pass or LIVE to download those cars.

Please let us know if you're still having issues getting those cars.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Forza Horizon 3 pre-order

Hey Cursed,

Those are not given out as codes or playable in Forza Horizon 3, but automatically made available to use in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6 on the account you purchased from if you own those games. You can find this information on
    Forza Horizon 3's Pre-Order Details page.

Note that players who purchase any digital bundle of Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox will also receive two car packs available immediately for use in previous Forza games – theRockstar
    Energy Car Pack
    from Forza Horizon 2 and the Meguiar’s Car Pack from Forza Motorsport 6.
    Hope that helps clear it up for you!
  5. QuickMythril Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edtion

i can't find a listing for the Windows version, but the Xbox One listing says it's going to use Play Anywhere, so one purchase should work on both systems.

www.microsoft.com/.../bpsnd9ttldmw

"Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition includes the full game of Forza Horizon 3, Early Access, the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass, VIP Membership and cars, Forza Hub App, and the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack, which gives you the chance to take 10 of the hottest modern
    race cars off the track and out on the open road!"

"ULTIMATE EDITION OWNERS WILL HAVE EARLY ACCESS TO THE GAME ON 9/23/16. PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One)."

"Forza Horizon 3 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2016 Koenigsegg Regera, 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, and 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. VIPs will receive additional benefits,
    including double Wheelspin earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more."

"The Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3 is your chance to take 10 of the hottest modern race cars off the track and out on the open road" (it doesn't specify on that page which cars are included.)

"The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2016, ending March 2017. That’s 42 amazing new cars total."

hopefully that answers your question. let us know if you need more assistance.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

I bought the horizon 2 VIP, but the horizon 3 didn't send a car to me

Thanks, UndampedMist514! We are not aware of the Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass giving a car in Forza Horizon 3. Can you post back with a link describing this situation so that we can dig further into this?
Thema:

1. How do we use tokens to purchase cars in forza horizon 3 - Similar Threads - tokens purchase cars

2. My Token menu is (LS) is not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Token menu is (LS) is not showing up: I keep watching videos and hearing about the (LS) menu in multi play to activate XP tokens. I even visited a friend and during multi play, an option on the lower right comes up and says press...
  3. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": Hello. I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this: ""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until Cyber Monday on 12/2/19. To celebrate, here's a...
  4. Modern Warfare XP Tokens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare XP Tokens: Hello my fellow xbox community and Modern Warfare players. I was wordering if anybody else found the way the XP Token time runs down to be a total rip off? I noticed with a 15 min token im only...
  5. asphalt8 game i was playing but now there is not showing my car we purchased token money...

in XBoX on Windows
    asphalt8 game i was playing but now there is not showing my car we purchased token money...: i am playing asphalt 8 last two years and earned lots of thing while playing but now every thing not showing will you help pls 2ffa05d9-1f63-46dd-ae98-084073095123
  6. I have purchased and played GoW4, but I still have not received any tokens for the previous ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have purchased and played GoW4, but I still have not received any tokens for the previous ...: On October 23rd i bought the Gow4 Xbox One S Limited Edition 2TB Console. I thought that I was supposed to receive tokens which would let me download each of the previous GoW games (1-judgment),...
  7. Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Fury on Xbox Live on January 31st. Never received my token for the tanker kit. I ...: I rented the movie Fury on January 31st, but I never received my tanker code for World of Tanks as promised. I have been around and around with Xbox Live phone support, Xbox Live Chat Support,...
  8. after the last correction to software we suffer again with purchase error for tokens and keys ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last correction to software we suffer again with purchase error for tokens and keys ...: cannot get tokens or keys always getting purchase error get it fixed it took long enough for the last fix d3eab1f3-c320-4fb5-94cd-a9d69b20c3ad
  9. Purchased Ultimate Edition 12/31, Played online, still no Tokens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Ultimate Edition 12/31, Played online, still no Tokens: Microsoft chat has been useless regarding any help in getting tokens for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement after I bought the game December 31st and played online December 31st. It was...
  10. Downloading games using "tokens" purchased with an XBox One bundle in a country not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games using "tokens" purchased with an XBox One bundle in a country not ...: I currently work in a country that isn't supported by xbox live. I can logon to my account but cannot purchase anything; I understand why. However, I want to buy an xbox one bundle through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what are tokens for in forza horizon 3