how do you add/install Saitek flight pedals in msfs 2020?

Discus and support how do you add/install Saitek flight pedals in msfs 2020? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am new to Flight Simulator 2020, there is no manual to really get started flying. I have been trying to add/install keyboard(G910)/joy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by aking173, Sep 16, 2020.

1. aking173
    aking173 Guest

I am new to Flight Simulator 2020, there is no manual to really get started flying. I have been trying to add/install keyboard(G910)/joy stick(G13)/flight stick(X-55)/throttle(X-55)/combat pedals/etc to fs2020 with little success.

:)

aking173, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Akuza89 Win User

C'mon MS! Why no first party flight yoke/sticks? with rumble and or FF?!

Do you mean like
    this?

or maybe Like
    this?

there are Flight sticks out there just not Microsoft made ones, it's the same with a lot of stuff especially fight and flight sticks
  3. chxbiscuit007davis Win User

Purchased thrustmaster full flight kit(hotas and pedals) for xbox one and they dont work with xbox one.

thx for the reply. I found listings for the T-Flight Hotas One for xbox one and the xbox green logo is on the box. I also found videos of people unboxing and using these xbox one hotas. I also see the rudder pedals on the thrustmaster site. They say the
    pedals are part of the ecosystem and will connect to the T-Flight Hotas One. But I cant find out which pedals are actually compatible with xbox one. Thrustmaster does make hotas and pedals for xb1. But the Full Flight Kit Bundle isn't showing a compatibility
    with xb1.
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Birds Of Steel: Flight Sticks

I use the Saitek Aviator (AV8R), good flight stick. Gives excellent and much finer control when compared to a standard controller.

There was the standard release and a limited edition release in US Navy colours.
  5. Josh Hardman Win User

Can you use a joystick to play games like COD?

There is nothing official, and I've never tried it myself, but I know there are joysticks that work with the Xbox out there. I have a few friends that used them for flight combat games. How good they are with FPS's I don't know.

www.amazon.co.uk/.../B001EYU1W8
  6. UrbanGamer Win User

Elite dangerous

I just purchased it. I want to team up. I have my setup ready. Got my Saitek X52 Flight Control System. I compared some controllers for the elite dangerous online, I get some good ideas from

here

Please add me to your team.
Thema:

1. how do you add/install Saitek flight pedals in msfs 2020? - Similar Threads - add install Saitek

2. Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect

in XboX Insiders
    Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect: [IMG] Forza Motorsports 6 shows 19 add-ons installed (there is 104 installed)...
  3. Multiple Forza Motorsport 7 add-ons are shown as not installed and this can't be changed....

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Forza Motorsport 7 add-ons are shown as not installed and this can't be changed....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. add on not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add on not installing: my add ons for killing floor 2 are not letting me install them they pop up and they even show they installed but i go under manage games and install and they dont ever pop up in the installed...
  5. DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).: Hi I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I cant get it to actually show up in-game. (its...
  6. ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

in XboX Insiders
    ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games: Hi there - I have download Sims Discover University for my daughter but it doesn't appear in her games. If I go back to viewing the game in the store it says it has downloaded. As I can't see the...
  8. Mortal Kombat 11 New Add on says installed, but is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 New Add on says installed, but is not.: I just purchased the latest Mortal Kombat add on (which says it's installed) but is not anywhere to be found in manage addons or in game. What needs to be done to remedy?...
  9. MK 11: Aftermath says it is installed but I have not bought the add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK 11: Aftermath says it is installed but I have not bought the add on: The new expansion for Mortal Kombat 11 is coming in May and it is currently available for pre-order for £35, but in the Microsoft store on my Xbox above the expansion title it says 'this product...
  10. Wont install downloaded add on into dirt 2.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont install downloaded add on into dirt 2.0: I downloaded 6 add on's and 5 installed the 6th (Wales) wont install, it says it has, you go into the game, its not there, go out, goto manage add on's and its in there to install, so you install...