How do you agree to xbox terms, etc?

Discus and support How do you agree to xbox terms, etc? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you agree to the xbox terms and everything? 862b7157-f701-4c08-9b59-3f70e2d523db Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TBREAD28, Aug 25, 2014.

1. TBREAD28
    TBREAD28 Guest

How do you agree to the xbox terms and everything?

:)

TBREAD28, Aug 25, 2014
  2. caulicolin
    caulicolin Guest
    Agreeing to new terms of service to update/download apps

How do I find these new terms of agreements? I logged onto the xbox homepage only to have it decide that Titanfall was more important that the terms of service for me to agree to. How on earth do I find the terms of service to agree to so I can download
    apps?

caulicolin, Aug 25, 2014
  3. smartglass on the iphone 5s

"we have updated the xbox terms of use read the new agreement on xbox.com" cant connect my smart glass because i keep getting this message how do i agree to the new terms?

SpeedyRock816, Aug 25, 2014
  4. How do you agree to xbox terms, etc?

When you are prompted, read the xbox live terms of use and if you accept them check the box I agree and accept said agreements

For more info on terms of use:

Microsoft Services Agreement

DangerousBard, Aug 25, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

When you are prompted, read the xbox live terms of use and if you accept them check the box I agree and accept said agreements

For more info on terms of use:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/LiveTOU
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

Microsoft now cannot be sued. They slipped it into their new TOU

If you do not agree with the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, do not use the Xbox LIVE Service.
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox locked out

You agree to the Terms of Use of Xbox LIVE and the
    Code of Conduct when you sign into Xbox LIVE. No company overrides a terms of service over their service.

So, sorry your out of luck. You would need to purchase a new Xbox 360 in order to be able to play online.

1.4. How do I accept this Agreement?

By using or accessing the Services, or by agreeing to these Terms of Use where the option is made available to you in the user interface, you agree to abide by this Agreement without modification by you. If
    you do not agree, you may not use the Services
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions?

Go to http://Xbox.com and sign in. If you have not already accepted the terms of use, it will nag you then and there.
  9. Smwutches Win User

denial of service, possible slander

Because that is how the enforcement team works and what you agreed to when you signed up and agreed to the terms of service.
Thema:

1. How do you agree to xbox terms, etc? - Similar Threads - agree terms etc

2. Does any one else agree that microsoft should get rid of the "always online" feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any one else agree that microsoft should get rid of the "always online" feature?: Personally I shouldn't be forced to be online simply to play a game that has no online features. I'm more a solo rpg player. I've tried a few MMOS. I don't like the toxic communities brought about...
  3. Mixer stuck at agree to TOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer stuck at agree to TOS: So, Mixer was working fine this morning, I was able to stream as per normal, but then all of a sudden, when I hit broadcast, it throws up the TOS agreement, I hit I agree and it tells me something...
  4. I agree with all the posts on this site! FIX BINGO! I'm tired of all the server errors~

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I agree with all the posts on this site! FIX BINGO! I'm tired of all the server errors~: WHY? With all the complaints you think you would have this server error fixed by now. I enjoy playing Bingo, please fix it! 0c5d3e1d-87b0-4155-88e8-11aa7d01a41f
  5. Totally agree with all the comments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Totally agree with all the comments: Bingo connectivity problems were sporadic last week but cannot get any connectivity today at all. Please resolve. 57516339-5007-4c9a-b99f-261e6361e0ce
  6. Agreeing to new terms of service to update/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Agreeing to new terms of service to update/download apps: How do I find these new terms of agreements? I logged onto the xbox homepage only to have it decide that Titanfall was more important that the terms of service for me to agree to. How on earth do...
  7. account ban but i don't agree with the reson what can i do ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    account ban but i don't agree with the reson what can i do ?: Hello today i reseve a message from xbox live who tell me i have been ban basicilly and i go to enforcment.com and i watch the reson and it tell i have bad comportement on communication but since...
  8. Faulty Controller, agreed to fix but now blocked from support :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Controller, agreed to fix but now blocked from support :(: I am absolutely disgusted at the way i have been treated, i have faulty under warranty hardware, i supplied all the relevant information and minutes later my case was closed, now i have been...
  9. I DO NOT AGREE FROM MY E-MAIL SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    I DO NOT AGREE FROM MY E-MAIL SOMEONE CAN HELP ME: I AM IN ANOTHER XBOX ACCOUNT AND I DO NOT AGREE FROM MY MAIL 35b1c52f-674f-4df8-be14-8df907704677
  10. Cant agree to new terms and conditions because need parent password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant agree to new terms and conditions because need parent password: i cant connect to xbox live because i cant agree to the terms and conditions because my parent must do it but they can because their microsoft account got hacked can someone please help me or can...