How do you break up intense gaming sessions?

Discus and support How do you break up intense gaming sessions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I mostly play Co op games or if that's not an option I set a time for watchin movie or when I start feeling tired I just turn the console off if this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaMonogamousman, May 17, 2019.

1. How do you break up intense gaming sessions?

I mostly play Co op games or if that's not an option I set a time for watchin movie or when I start feeling tired I just turn the console off if this don't work for you put ya TV on timer to turn its self off

:)

DaMonogamousman, May 17, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Don't laugh but I look at chat when I'm streaming and there's never anyone there. So I be like it's the real world.
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

I have a mix up between my dogs interupting my gameplay if its a day time gaming session and if i am gaming at night it is definitely my internal clock telling me its time to go to sleep
  4. RL REAP3R Win User

One of my friends usually asks me what we had for homework which reminds me to do it
  5. Its Levels End Win User

We have all been there. Started playing a game after work, and then suddenly it's 4am and the sun is rising on a new day, and it's always because whatever you were playing was so intense that you've forgotten about real life.

What you need is something that aids in breaking up these gaming sessions. Something that helps you reset. I personally will set myself a timer on my phone and hide it to make sure that I get pulled out of the game and forced to think about something else.

What do you guys do to make sure you don't forget about the real world?
    Yes, I know all too well. I play Madden 19 around the clock. It's probably why I am Top 20 in the game, haha.. but yes, time seems to fly when I am playing Madden and the next thing I know it is 2am 😂
  6. SylvorOnix Win User

I plan my play days with a maximum of 5 hours of game play got the day using a timer. It works ...
Thema:

1. How do you break up intense gaming sessions? - Similar Threads - break intense gaming

2. Small feature no one know and/or talking:) “Break Reminder”, i find in Preference. Really...

in XboX Insiders
    Small feature no one know and/or talking:) “Break Reminder”, i find in Preference. Really...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. QUANTUM BREAK ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUANTUM BREAK ERROR: I can't stream TV Series without download it. Any suggestion? 512d917c-43fe-4778-9be2-467eee7050fb
  4. FORTNITE PACCHETTO PUNTO DI ROTTURA [Translation-FORTNITE BREAKING POINT PACKAGE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORTNITE PACCHETTO PUNTO DI ROTTURA [Translation-FORTNITE BREAKING POINT PACKAGE]: ho comprato questo pacchetto da xbox mobile e andato bene vado sul mio account di fortnite con un ipad non mi ritrovo il pacchetto come devo fare [Translation-I bought this package from xbox...
  5. Abruch nach Fehler 0X97e10804 [Translate] Breaking after error 0X97e10804

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abruch nach Fehler 0X97e10804 [Translate] Breaking after error 0X97e10804: Nach starten eines Spiels kommt dieser Fehler. kein Spiel startet mehr Abruch und dann das 0X97e10804. Kenne diese unzuverlässigkeit nicht von meiner ps4 pro. [Translate by Mod] After starting...
  6. Xbox one pad always breaking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one pad always breaking: I swear to god every 2 months i have to buy another xbox one pad because i cant hear nothing trough my headset. Yes ive tried to turn up the volume and everything. they literally just break all...
  7. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  8. Stop breaking invites every week

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop breaking invites every week: Literally every week you break invites on the xbox platform. Stop. 3b595a9f-6e79-4bd1-95fb-e7024e80d4e8
  9. xbox one quantum break edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one quantum break edition: can someone sent me a pic of the hdmi cable that come with this plus who its made by. can you sent to my email [Mod Removed - PII] 8c0a2b78-a3a1-4e3e-9c3e-fdff7e8ef183
  10. Is there a way to get a reminder to take a break?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get a reminder to take a break?: Quickly scrolling through the settings I can't see any where to enable it but i was hoping there would be a setting somewhere that i could enable to remind me to take a break every hour so i avoid...