How do you change login id to an outlook.com email address

Discus and support How do you change login id to an outlook.com email address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently have an XBOX one and a live account associated with L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** email address. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big22Bit, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Big22Bit
    Big22Bit Guest

I currently have an XBOX one and a live account associated with L:
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** email address. I am retiring this email address and need to change the login email address to my new
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** email address. When I attempt to add the alias (L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) I get an error that
    "The account is Already taken".

So how do I change the Xbox related login to my new email address? Using the add alias option did not seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Big22Bit, Mar 5, 2015
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    How transfer Gametag to another Microsoft account without XBOX 360?

Are you saying you want to change the email address that is your live ID?

You can do that here
    account.live.com/SummaryPage.aspx

Just login then select change email address

Malacath, Mar 5, 2015
  3. BoroParmo
    BoroParmo Guest
    Changing Log in details?

Just got a new email address how do you change your login email address to my new one? Thanks

BoroParmo, Mar 5, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

If you get that message then there likely already is an xbox live account present on that email address. Do you use that email address as account on a Windows Phone or Windows 8(.1) PC? Then an xbox live account could already be present based on the outlook
    email address

For any steps on how to try and work with the situation see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
    (at the bottom)

WPAK, Mar 5, 2015
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

If you get that message then there likely already is an xbox live account present on that email address. Do you use that email address as account on a Windows Phone or Windows 8(.1) PC? Then an xbox live account could already be present based on the outlook
    email address

For any steps on how to try and work with the situation see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
    (at the bottom)
  6. Malacath Win User

How transfer Gametag to another Microsoft account without XBOX 360?

Are you saying you want to change the email address that is your live ID?

You can do that here
    account.live.com/SummaryPage.aspx

Just login then select change email address
  7. Chakpaq Win User

Windows Live ID/Xbox Live Login

no i want to either transfer the gamer tag to it or just change the login ID to the correct email address. the website says i can do it but im unable to create a new windows live id with the correct email address as always get message that there is a temp
    problem
  8. FreakRoach Win User

Account recovery failure after account transfer

9. Ron Sommer MVP Win User

Xbox live account email problems

Do you have an @outlook.com email address?
Thema:

1. How do you change login id to an outlook.com email address - Similar Threads - change login outlook

2. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...
  4. Change XBOX Live account to login to Epic Games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change XBOX Live account to login to Epic Games account: My son used my Xbox Live account to link to his Epic Games account. When we purchased a second Xbox One for my son we logged into his Xbox Live account and tried to link to his Epic Games account...
  5. Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one: I changed my gamertag on xbox one and changed the picture and etc, now when I go to log-in on xbox 360 it doesn't work, just says there's an error and to download the profile again, but when I go...
  6. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  7. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...: I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I...
  8. changing login details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing login details: My son now lives in a different location to his father. Every time my son switches on the xbox one it automatically logs in to his dads profile so he then has to switch profiles to his own. If my...
  9. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...
  10. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...