How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

Discus and support How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BobbyHill3, Nov 12, 2019.

1. BobbyHill3
    BobbyHill3 Guest

How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you connect your Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox app?

:)

BobbyHill3, Nov 12, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

3. Mr daffypyle Win User

Will i be able to run a remote desktop session from the XBOX X

This can be done between Windows 10 and an Xbox One console with more recent updates.

Note that this is currently, as of my post, in Beta. It also will require a decent network connection between the PC and the console (preferably an Ethernet connection though I've done it before over WiFi as
    well). You will need an Xbox controller connected to the PC to control the console (I've used an Xbox 360 wired controller and it works just fine).

What you need is an Xbox One and a Windows 10 computer connected to the same network. Install the Xbox app from the Windows 10 app store. When it is installed, run it and log in. Look in the app for an icon
    that looks like an Xbox One. Tap or click it and it will let you connect to an Xbox One on the network.

The console will initially have to be on so that it can find it on the network and register it with the app. You may also have to enable streaming in the Xbox One settings to allow this feature to work. After
    it is registered with the PC, you can turn the console on by initiating a connection from the app.

Only some apps are allowed to stream to the PC. Notably, from my experience, you cannot watch TV or certain video content while streaming to the PC.

hope this helps
  4. dearjenna Win User

Xbox one streaming away from home?

Hey Anon SuperNova,

I recently just got into streaming my Xbox One through my Xbox app, and it's pretty rad. There's an all-encompassing guide for streaming your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC through the Xbox App here:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/gaming-on-windows/how-to-use-game-streaming
    It can answer a lot of your questions you may have.

Unfortunately you won't be able to do what you're hoping to do with streaming, though. (You can find that info in the section "System Requirements.") Much like the Smartglass app, the Xbox app can only connect to an Xbox One that is on the same network as
    it. Being a full state away would certainly inhibit that.

Hope this helps you. :)

-
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro

The Xbox app on windows 10 allows you to stream your Xbox to your Windows 10 PC to play on a local internet connection (LAN) with it.

Info on game streaming here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

It is not possible to play xbox 360 games on an android phone or Windows 7 professional. You can't even play them on Windows 10. You CAN play them via streaming to your xbox one that is playing the xbox 360 game and play on your Windows 10 PC though.

The Xbox Live app on your phone is for messages, videos, possibly parties and redeeming codes. That's all that it can do.
  6. Anhur_XB Win User

Controller lazy stick

Yup. Xbox One controllers are built a bit poorly.

If it's convenient to you i'd recommend using an Xbox 360 controller on a Windows 10 PC and stream your console to the PC using the Xbox app.
Thema:

1. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows - Similar Threads - connect 360 controller

2. Wireless Xbox 360 controller no longer connects to Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller no longer connects to Win10: A few months back I used my Zettaguard wireless receiver and connected my wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC perfectly. I played my Steam games with it and it worked fine. I recently updated my...
  3. Cannot connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to Win10 after fresh install

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to Win10 after fresh install: I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 after formatting my hard drives. Prior to this I had a Xbox360 controller connected to my PC with the wireless Xbox receiver. After the Windows 10...
  4. Xbox 360 controller can’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller can’t connect: Greetings: We have a wiewless controller for the Xbox 360S that can’t connect. The lights around the Xbox home button flash slowky all the time. I’ve tried turning the console off and on. I’ve...
  5. xbox 360 wired controller on pc connecting as player 2

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wired controller on pc connecting as player 2: I have an official xbox 360 controller wired for the pc but recently it stops working it keeps connecting as player 2 instead of player 1. My question is if the issue is with my controller or if...
  6. Xbox 360 Controller won't connect to Xbox 360 no matter what I do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller won't connect to Xbox 360 no matter what I do.: I have tried everything I could find. Pushing the sync button on the controller before the sync button on the Xbox 360 and vice versa. Using a Play 'n' Charge Kit to sync the controller. Taking...
  7. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125
  8. xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?: i have 2 xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC wireless gaming receiver.But i can't update the driver to connect my controller.Although it works on my laptop with win10 family version....
  9. I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...: As you know I only have A Cellink BTA-3000 bluetooth Dongle, a wireless Xbox 360 controller and I am on Win 10. In my device manager the dongle is only picked up as Unknown USB Device (Device...
  10. Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC: I can't seem to find the correct driver to work with my wireless receiver. I watched this video, https://youtu.be/DmwIYizCAic and at 3:00 the video has "Xbox 360 Wireless controller for Windows"...