How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

Discus and support How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BobbyHill3, Nov 12, 2019.

1. BobbyHill3
    BobbyHill3 Guest

How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you connect your Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox app?

:)

BobbyHill3, Nov 12, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

3. dearjenna Win User

Xbox one streaming away from home?

Hey Anon SuperNova,

I recently just got into streaming my Xbox One through my Xbox app, and it's pretty rad. There's an all-encompassing guide for streaming your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC through the Xbox App here:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/gaming-on-windows/how-to-use-game-streaming
    It can answer a lot of your questions you may have.

Unfortunately you won't be able to do what you're hoping to do with streaming, though. (You can find that info in the section "System Requirements.") Much like the Smartglass app, the Xbox app can only connect to an Xbox One that is on the same network as
    it. Being a full state away would certainly inhibit that.

Hope this helps you. :)

-
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro

The Xbox app on windows 10 allows you to stream your Xbox to your Windows 10 PC to play on a local internet connection (LAN) with it.

Info on game streaming here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

It is not possible to play xbox 360 games on an android phone or Windows 7 professional. You can't even play them on Windows 10. You CAN play them via streaming to your xbox one that is playing the xbox 360 game and play on your Windows 10 PC though.

The Xbox Live app on your phone is for messages, videos, possibly parties and redeeming codes. That's all that it can do.
  5. Anhur_XB Win User

Controller lazy stick

Yup. Xbox One controllers are built a bit poorly.

If it's convenient to you i'd recommend using an Xbox 360 controller on a Windows 10 PC and stream your console to the PC using the Xbox app.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

Thema:

1. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows - Similar Threads - connect 360 controller

2. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  3. cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB: i cant connect xbox 360 controller to my laptop via USB, the wire is new and it works on Xbox 360 console and i have the latest windows 10 installed (1903). i have tried methods in xbox site but...
  4. WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC: Title. I have the new adapter. The USB port is powered, and Settings recognizes that I have an Xbox wireless controller installed. I can remove but not update that, so I assume the driver is...
  5. Can you connect this Xbox 360 controller to a PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you connect this Xbox 360 controller to a PC?: I'm trying to connect this Xbox 360 controller to my PC (Windows 10) but it doesn't seem to work. My other controller is also wired and works fine. I am a bit of a noob at this sort of stuff so...
  6. Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.: Turn my xbox 360 on, runs fine, loads the game fine, but there's no green ring on the power button. Its colorless and I cant connect any controllers, wired and wireless. Any clue on what could be...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect: Kontroler z 360 blyska 2 razy i nie łączy? Co zrobić [Translation - The controller from 360 flash 2 times and does not connect? What to do] e8dc6dab-034a-49e7-9a52-97743e066bd0
  8. Xbox 360 Controller to PC Connection???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller to PC Connection???: I have attempted to plug in my Xbox 360 controller into my PC. However, the system says, "Unkown Device: Driver is Unavailable". I have 4 ports on my PC for USB and all result in the same message...
  9. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth: Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d
  10. Xbox 360 controller not connected on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller not connected on PC: I recently bought a xbox 360 controller. When I plugged it into my laptop, windows 10 noticed a new device. When I use game controller tester, the app found no controller. When I opened device...