How do you contact a real person ?

Discus and support How do you contact a real person ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you contact a real person not a gamer ? f0fcb1e3-03b9-4353-83f4-7b53dae8e7df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tylerdunn2, Oct 24, 2019.

1. tylerdunn2
    tylerdunn2 Guest

How do you contact a real person not a gamer ?

:)

tylerdunn2, Oct 24, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hi tylerdunn2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer
    any questions and provide solution. Thank you again and have a good day!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Here is a guide for requesting a call from a support agent.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support: it's
    pretty simple :)
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person??

Hello Skeldano,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties with getting in touch with a live agent. I have some steps here that, if followed exactly, will give you the option to request a callback.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My Account
    3. Select "See other options"
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Select "Show contact options"
    6. Select Request a callback from support

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

How do I talk to a real person

Hi E ABZU,

I know the support website can lead you to different support channels based on the steps you choose. Here is the best way to speak to a representative:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My account
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes.
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

Is it something that we may be able to assist you with? Let us know and we'd be happy to help.
Thema:

1. How do you contact a real person ? - Similar Threads - contact real person

2. How can I contact the devs of the unturned beta?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I contact the devs of the unturned beta?: I want to give them some feedback about the bats and a few things I what to suggest changing but I don’t know how I can contact them submitted by /u/MonsterHunter6353 [link] [comments]
  3. Contacting xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contacting xbox: How do you speak to them. My xbox wont open fortnite even when it is reinstalled and the console restarted etc etc. I cannot contact them as their page wont accept my phone number for a call back....
  4. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...
  5. I have a warranty issue and i canno't contact anyone from xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a warranty issue and i canno't contact anyone from xbox: Hi, does anyone know the phone number or email adress of someone at xbox customer support ? I am trying to contact them for one week and they are never available. thanks Fred...
  6. If you are lonely, please contact me. I'll help . My gamertag is "EllisChops"

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you are lonely, please contact me. I'll help . My gamertag is "EllisChops": Hey, if you are lonely, please message me, my gamertag is " " ":D d658dfac-2e9e-4d6b-b7fd-2fee5eb9fe8d
  7. how do i contact the reinforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact the reinforcement team: i recently gat banned thought it was because i referenced a gun i file a case review, they upheld the case and said it was because i was trying to offer give away in a group post. idk what to do i...
  8. My Xbox Is not working in multiple ways and I don’t know how to contact a real worker from Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Is not working in multiple ways and I don’t know how to contact a real worker from Xbox: My xbox is having so many problems and i really need to get in contact with someone from xbox but i cant and dont know how, to give a summary of my problems. First the green screen that first...
  9. How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a real Microsoft agent: I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up after unplugging all the cables out and I...
  10. Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!: hey I need a real Xbox one employee to contact me with my problem. 22b92ee0-13a8-4c53-b0b3-50f991e397e9