How do you contact a real person ?

Discus and support How do you contact a real person ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you contact a real person not a gamer ? f0fcb1e3-03b9-4353-83f4-7b53dae8e7df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tylerdunn2, Oct 24, 2019.

1. tylerdunn2
    tylerdunn2 Guest

How do you contact a real person not a gamer ?

:)

tylerdunn2, Oct 24, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hi tylerdunn2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer
    any questions and provide solution. Thank you again and have a good day!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Here is a guide for requesting a call from a support agent.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support: it's
    pretty simple :)
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person??

Hello Skeldano,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties with getting in touch with a live agent. I have some steps here that, if followed exactly, will give you the option to request a callback.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My Account
    3. Select "See other options"
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Select "Show contact options"
    6. Select Request a callback from support

Hope this helps!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

how do i talk to a real person

Thema:

1. How do you contact a real person ? - Similar Threads - contact real person

2. Fake profiles contacting you

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake profiles contacting you: Ok so I imagine it is not just me but in the many years I have played Xbox Live i get zero gamer score profiles contacting me saying Hey.....how old are you.... To break right into it. Its...
  3. Who should I contact and how?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who should I contact and how?: Can I track a package sent from Xbox and who should I contact to find out where it is or when it will arrive, because so far I haven't received any emails either. It said the package was on its...
  4. Contacting someone over phone for xbox account management

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting someone over phone for xbox account management: I can't figure out how to get out of the bot system to talk to someone regarding my issue with accessing the primary email associated with my xbox account. 3ccfd8c9-77b5-463f-98bb-8afc843d3157
  5. How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a real Microsoft agent: I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up after unplugging all the cables out and I...
  6. Am i able to contact a representative that will help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to contact a representative that will help me?: I have had multiple problems with my account but at this point I'm just trying to understand why I cant get a reply from someone at xbox live support. I just left a chat with a Dennison C that...
  7. phone contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    phone contact: My son and I are fuming. I have not been able to reach anyone by phone to help him. When I called the contact number for support they told me to go online and request a call. It would "save me...
  8. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases: On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all...
  9. Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?: Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore? Im having problems with achievements and game compagny ask me to call xbox service but theres no number or email anymore. Forum dont help at...
  10. Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!: hey I need a real Xbox one employee to contact me with my problem. 22b92ee0-13a8-4c53-b0b3-50f991e397e9