How do you contact XBOX enforcement for a false/unlisted communication ban?

Discus and support How do you contact XBOX enforcement for a false/unlisted communication ban? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was online a couple weeks ago and someone was trying to troll me, i ignored them and then somehow recieved a communication strike. I was then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Augusts Ez, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Augusts Ez
    Augusts Ez Guest

So i was online a couple weeks ago and someone was trying to troll me, i ignored them and then somehow recieved a communication strike. I was then offline for a couple of days busy with work, then when I. did jump back online i recieved a harrassment strike.
    I then tried to appeal these strikes but the wonderfully broken system they have from my xbox woudnt load the actual case review.

I then reached out too support and apparently they cannot help. THEN inow have a 3 month communication ban on my account. Not listed on the page where you see your strikes and called xbox support and they cannot help or put me in touch with enforcement.

Please im taking this prett seriously ( been a member for 7 years) and would really appreciate anh help.

Also why does xbox have a multi million dollar a year service that people can abuse with no customer support.

:)

Augusts Ez, Nov 5, 2017
  2. Xbox Enforcement and Xbox Live Subscription

I've just received a xbox live suspension until for abusive communications July 29th even though I have a communication ban.

How is that possible? This is unfair. How could I possibly be making comments on an account with a communication ban?

I've tried the stupid enforcement page but it keeps refreshing me back to the main page when I apply for a review.

Matt The N00b, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Nov 5, 2017
  4. How do you contact XBOX enforcement for a false/unlisted communication ban?

Hi there,

Only the enforcement team can respond to any suspension items they issue. They no longer use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com.

If site doesn't come up on the console properly, try a different device/browser.

Mistress Sara, Nov 5, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Only the enforcement team can respond to any suspension items they issue. They no longer use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com.

If site doesn't come up on the console properly, try a different device/browser.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Error code 0x87c40157

Sorry to hear it. What exactly are you doing when this code pops up? Please be as specific as possible to we can try to help. Otherwise you could try phone support to see if they can help with the unlisted code. You can click this link to get the number
    for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  7. LyingSunset Win User

Need some enforcement

Unfortunately, that's how the games are these days. You can always file a report on gamers that are breaking the rules or contact Xbox Customer Support. Xbox Live is more of a community enforcement, so they cant do much without the information from you.

Good Luck!

Sunset
  8. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement

That information is not false. That phone number is not an official means of communication with the enforcement team and should not be listed as such.
  9. Matt The N00b Win User

Xbox Enforcement and Xbox Live Subscription

Considering the enforcement team do not have a phone number to contact them on you'll find it difficult to contact them by phone.

You agreed to the ToU/CoC,part of which is that you are not entitled to a refund for any gold subscription time you lose due to enforcement action on your account.

You will not be getting any money back.
    I've just received a xbox live suspension until for abusive communications July 29th even though I have a communication ban.

How is that possible? This is unfair. How could I possibly be making comments on an account with a communication ban?

I've tried the stupid enforcement page but it keeps refreshing me back to the main page when I apply for a review.
Thema:

1. How do you contact XBOX enforcement for a false/unlisted communication ban? - Similar Threads - contact enforcement false

2. Forced Gamertag Change | Contact Microsoft Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced Gamertag Change | Contact Microsoft Enforcement Team: I recently had my gamertag forcibly changed (jonhandcock), a username I use based on the founding father, John Hancock. Apparently, the Microsoft Enforcement Team didn't approve of the word 'cock'...
  3. Is there a way to contact the Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to contact the Xbox Enforcement team?: I feel that my account was wrongfully banned and have found no way to actually reach out to the enforcement team to dispute the ban. I spoke directly with customer support -which was a massive...
  4. How do I directly contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I directly contact the enforcement team?: I need answers to a question about my profile picture repeatedly getting deleted and no onw seems to be able to answer. Is there a way i can directly contact the enforcement team or contact...
  5. Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP: I have been back and forth with support trying to get in touch with someone who can help me and I am constantly being told different things. A brief summary, my partner received enforcement action...
  6. Need help contacting the enforcement department

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help contacting the enforcement department: How can i contact the enforcemet department. Because i need to talk to them. Like an email or a phone number. Not xbox suport c9ada307-8015-4f48-933d-b39c19e273e4
  7. How to contact xbox enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact xbox enforcement: I recently had my xbox one stolen amongst other things. Microsoft said someone got on the xbox afterward, so if there is a way to track the ip address....it will be a big help. I have the serial...
  8. Enforcement contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement contact: How do I get in contact with an enforcement agent because they falsely accused me of trying to tell and trade an account for nba 2k when that wasn’t what I was trying to do I was put cards up on...
  9. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...
  10. How do I contact an Enforcement representative

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact an Enforcement representative: how did I receive a 24 hour ban, when this person harrassd me bc i killed him in dead by daylight. I said "message your [mod removed] teammates not me. They're the one who got you killed."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to contact xbox enforcement