How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11?

Discus and support How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed several people online use characters with Teleportation moves to spam the same move over and over again or do several variations of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 9, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I noticed several people online use characters with Teleportation moves to spam the same move over and over again or do several variations of Teleportation moves what are the best ways to counter all of the Teleportation moves in Mortal Kombat 11?

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 9, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I found you a video you might find useful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHQJUwWkRyw

It details with how to counter and block spamming, throwing, and projectiles. So I think with a little modification you can get what you need, especially with the spam part. I'm not too great at Mortal Kombat so I often have to look up move guides and stuff...
    so sorry if this doesn't help. Its a good video though!
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

With some practise, you can win the match against Teleport Spammer with a duck&uppercut Combo
  4. FAKIR101 Win User

Duck and counter wuth uppercut
  5. Lavindathar Win User

Most teleport spammers are really predictable, as its all they do.

Easiest fights to win, just know every time they are gonna spam. Duck/uppercut is always a good start.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

Mortal Kombat

Thema:

1. How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11? - Similar Threads - counter Teleportation Characters

2. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows: I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it? 2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d
  3. Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar: I am playing Halo Reach with Xbox Game Pass and got this problem because I wanted to see FPS, can't reverse it. *** Moved from Windows 10/Performance & system failures***...
  4. Cómo activar el contador de FPS para W10 HOME / How to activate FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

in XBoX on Windows
    Cómo activar el contador de FPS para W10 HOME / How to activate FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME: A continuación os explico cómo activar el contador de FPS de la barra de windows en Windows 10 HOME Vamos a abrir la consola de comandos, pulsamos la tecla windows y escribimos "cmd", seguido...
  5. FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar: I can't see the FPS counter option as stated everywhere, only CPU, GPU and RAM. Windows 10 Pro XBox Game Bar version 3.34.15002.0 2d6508ac-f970-4b2c-9291-dd6f41181f96
  6. Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.: FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar every time asks for administrator rights, I give them to him and he still does not work. 4a9a4dae-dd22-4755-adaf-3043de499990
  7. Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work: I have installed the new update for the Xbox game bar on pc. I can see the option to enable FPS and it says it requires a request and restart to work. I've done that but it still says the same...
  8. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME: Hi, I followed that post : https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-on-windows/social/xbox-game-bar-performance BUT, too bad, on Windows 10 HOME, apparently you don't have access to the section Local...
  9. October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking

in XboX Insiders
    October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store: I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea