How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11?

Discus and support How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed several people online use characters with Teleportation moves to spam the same move over and over again or do several variations of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 9, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I noticed several people online use characters with Teleportation moves to spam the same move over and over again or do several variations of Teleportation moves what are the best ways to counter all of the Teleportation moves in Mortal Kombat 11?

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 9, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I found you a video you might find useful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHQJUwWkRyw

It details with how to counter and block spamming, throwing, and projectiles. So I think with a little modification you can get what you need, especially with the spam part. I'm not too great at Mortal Kombat so I often have to look up move guides and stuff...
    so sorry if this doesn't help. Its a good video though!
  3. FAKIR101 Win User

Duck and counter wuth uppercut
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

Mortal Kombat

5. SpyShadow Win User

pre-ordered mk11

The strategy guide looks like it is a gamestop exclusive, if you ordered from the Microsoft store you either received bonus Mortal Kombat 11 character Shao Kahn, as well as beta access in March for standard
    edition or includes the Kombat Pack. Kombat Packs in the past include early access to characters, skins, and more Mortal Kombat content for the deluxe edition.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

4 New Fighters coming to Mortal Kombat X

Thema:

1. How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11? - Similar Threads - counter Teleportation Characters

2. What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?: I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person? Can I survive building stuff within the storm?...
  3. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  4. Home Xbox Counter Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Counter Issue: Does anyone have the issue where their Xbox is randomly kicking them off their "Home Xbox" and therefore using one of the resets every time that you have to then have to set it back up to allow...
  5. Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?: I was playing the Event, and was showing that I had spent 35 minutes playing. I closed the Solitaire app and went away for two hours. When I got back I played one more game after which the total...
  6. Want original counter strike to come to Xbox one backwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want original counter strike to come to Xbox one backwards: Does somebody know if the orginal counter strike is coming to the xbox one as backwards ? Or if it already exist? I seriously need the game it was my favorite childhood game !...
  7. Blast out of Moon Gate Login Counter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blast out of Moon Gate Login Counter: I completed the Swing Through Wild Kingdom punch for the Points Crusader quest about 4 days ago. I've gotten 3 of the 4 challenges for Moon Gate completed. I've logged in every day since unlocking...
  8. I would love to see the original counter strike on backward compatability best game ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would love to see the original counter strike on backward compatability best game ever: it would be so awesome if xbox could please add the original Xbox counter strike title to backwards compat. It was so much better than cs go is today. It would be much appreciated and I know...
  9. point counter wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    point counter wrong: there is a big problem now. i have 701520 points, if i play a easy game in daily challenge, i suddenly have 987200 points and not 701550. the next time i open a game without playing, ponintcounter...
  10. point counter wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    point counter wrong: there is a big problem now. i have 701520 points, if i play a easy game in daily challenge, i suddenly have 987200 points and not 701550. the next time i open a game without playing, ponintcounter...