How do you create a server in Miencraft Windows 10 edition?

Discus and support How do you create a server in Miencraft Windows 10 edition? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I've been looking for answers of how to create and publish a public Minecraft server that I can use while my computer is offline. I would like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WaheedToor, May 16, 2019.

1. WaheedToor
    WaheedToor Guest

Hello! I've been looking for answers of how to create and publish a public Minecraft server that I can use while my computer is offline. I would like to have an answer so I can play and prank my friends in Minecraft with an online server. Thank you for your
    help and the replies listed below me will help to! I am hoping that a bot doesn't respond to me.

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

WaheedToor, May 16, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

There are a couple of different options that you have. Depends on what version of Minecraft you're on (Bedrock, specific platform versions, Java, etc). But you can rent a realm, or set up a server.

The benefit of a realm is that it's a third party hosting solution, so it'll be online even when you're not, and you can still control details about it, such as access lists and what not. Downside is there is a subscription cost associated with that.

The benefit of a server is that you host it locally, and have further control over it. You can also look into other non-realm third party hosts for minecraft, that will host the server for you, and allow you certain controls for it, but those also have
    a cost associated to them to the third party host. The downside is that whatever computer is hosting the server would need to be online for users to connect to it. You'd still be paying for power and what not, but would not be a full subscription cost.

A few sites that I've seen that might have more specific information for you on this topic would be

this post on Realm vs Servers
    , and this
    Reddit thread, as well.
  3. Yombi GS Win User

I believe that , you have to had a subscription for that.
  4. Tomesso Win User

5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xbox Probleme

6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Not recieving any game/party invites at all in the XBOX APP!!

Thema:

1. How do you create a server in Miencraft Windows 10 edition? - Similar Threads - create server Miencraft

2. Dolby Atmos is creating an echo.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos is creating an echo.: Have anybody else a problem with Xbox Atmos sound creating an echo. When I bitstream DTS the problem goes away. No problem when using Atmos on Bluray, only when I play games and watch Netflix....
  3. Trying to create an xbox account in Chrome: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to create an xbox account in Chrome: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...: I'm on https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/accountcreation It's for creating a new xbox account. It guided me through creating a Microsoft account first, and then brought me to this page to accept the...
  4. I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...: I want to create the account which i want to connect with my microsoft acc. Website just say "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." I try every hour but still doesn't work. I...
  5. Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.: Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here. I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have signed into the game it wont create the lobby...
  6. I can't create or join my friends' realms server on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't create or join my friends' realms server on Minecraft.: Hello, I recently decided to download Minecraft windows 10 addition onto my PC to play with my friends, however I'm unable to join or create a realms server. The following message constantly...
  7. Minecraft- Creating server for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Creating server for friends: hi. So I’ve just bought this game and I want to create a world that is just my friends can use when I’m online. However, it isn’t sending the invite when I go to invite them. I’d really like...
  8. 8 Player Server that is always on! Creating a gaming community. (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    8 Player Server that is always on! Creating a gaming community. (Xbox One): Hello, I am looking for people who are atleast 15 and have a mic to create a fun place for people to come and hang out. If you are younger than 15 you are still eligable i would just need to have...
  9. Planning on creating a new community survival server (MCXONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Planning on creating a new community survival server (MCXONE): I just beat the ender dragon and the game on my world by myself and wanted to have some fun with other people and try to build a large base and awesome things add me I can only play on weekends...
  10. Is there a way to create a Media Server/Game Storage Device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to create a Media Server/Game Storage Device?: I work with a lot of audio and video editing and like show my friends what I'm working on. I am also constantly uninstalling stuff off my XBOX ONE. Is there a device that would be ideal to do...