how do you decide an enforcement????

Discus and support how do you decide an enforcement???? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i only type messages on pc to family members.... and when i do i type one word at a time some times i thought that might be the case, that they might... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bazen2004, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Bazen2004
    Bazen2004 Guest

i only type messages on pc to family members.... and when i do i type one word at a time some times i thought that might be the case, that they might think i am some spam bot but they can clearly check that we play on weekends so why? or did they think
    the way i wrote it was bullying or whatever? because if so...shouldn't they check from the fact that we still play to this day? now it is even harder to communicate...thanks to this....maybe check more before taking action?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:)

Bazen2004, Nov 16, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

when it comes to communication bans, they are issued after reports are checked. If there are no reports, you can't get banned. You can go to
    enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can apply for a case review.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there Bazen2004!

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. Unfortunately as
    this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for
    Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conduct on
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.

If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.

Good luck! We hope it all works out for you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Edgarour Win User

The more reports the user has, the more he sees again
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

If you receive a suspension you can see exactly why you were suspended including a snippet of the message if it was for communication.
  6. zdopeheathen Win User

You decide!

Gold guns haven't meant much since COD4. Some people just get bored of not ranking up all the time.
Thema:

1. how do you decide an enforcement???? - Similar Threads - decide enforcement

2. i wanted a refund and instead Xbox or Microsoft decided to scam me £60 and apparently they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanted a refund and instead Xbox or Microsoft decided to scam me £60 and apparently they...: i wanted a refund because i bought the wrong game and i did request a refund and now they said the refunded me even though they didn't and instead Xbox or Microsoft decided to scam me £60 and...
  3. Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later?: Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later? 598f5b99-1f46-4556-8449-377baf77fc97
  4. Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?: Hi folks, Something not very good happened on a forum here today, 14 Jan 20. I would like to hear what others in this "Microsoft Community" think...whether they agree with me...and what, if...
  5. Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...: From Discover on Google https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/10/21060771/microsoft-xbox-series-x-exclusive-games-launch-backwards-compatibility submitted by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404 [link] [comments]
  6. Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you microsoft. I would take this any day, over exclusives that require me to decide...: From Discover on Google https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/10/21060771/microsoft-xbox-series-x-exclusive-games-launch-backwards-compatibility submitted by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404 [link] [comments]
  7. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  8. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  9. Enforcement team reviewed my case and they decided to return my gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team reviewed my case and they decided to return my gamertag.: Enforcement team reviewed my case and they decided to return my gamertag but my old gamertag is still not available. I need my old gamertag back and Please make it available so that I can claim...
  10. GT Enforced Changed. Have To Pay To Change Because Their System Decided To Catch It Late

in XBoX on Consoles
    GT Enforced Changed. Have To Pay To Change Because Their System Decided To Catch It Late: So I recently change my gamertag about a month or 2 ago. I paid like every one else does. Today The "Enforcement Team" removed my gamer tag because it looked like profanity. However, once they...