how do you delete data on online games

Discus and support how do you delete data on online games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do you delete data on online games, since I needed help for Fortnite cause I don't know the email nor the password so I a trying to do it from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ompatel3, Oct 28, 2019.

1. ompatel3
    ompatel3 Guest

how do you delete data on online games, since I needed help for Fortnite cause I don't know the email nor the password so I a trying to do it from my Xbox One. If you have any ideas of helping, please comment

:)

ompatel3, Oct 28, 2019
  2. ompatel3 Win User

is there a way too just remove anything that I did on that game and save every other games data and restart my account from the start
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You Only need delete the Epic Account? If you know the Epic Account Data with you have you can go and access your epic account and Unlink with your Live account
  4. ompatel3 Win User

I tried but I won't let me sign in
  5. ompatel3 Win User

I say that I have already used the game before and if I can use my Xbox account email and password but it says that no fortnite account is on it but when I go to link my account to Xbox live, it says that there is an account that is already signed in
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Ompatel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand want to delete your online data? From the console you can go to my games and apps>highlight the game> hit start button go to manage game and add on. Then find the save data and hit A, two options will come up
    delete from console or delete from everywhere. You will want to select delete from everywhere to delete from console and cloud. However with Fortnite there is data that is saved on the server side. Unfortunately, there is no way of deleting that.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. how do you delete data on online games - Similar Threads - delete data online

2. Single player games cannot load/sync, and their game data has been deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Single player games cannot load/sync, and their game data has been deleted.: Is anybody else having problems loading single player games? Mine begin syncing before the main menu and then do nothing else.. It just continues to say 'syncing...Skyrim'. I cannot actually...
  3. Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started: Hi! So I have an Xbox One, and I just purchased Portal 2 online in the store. It runs through the backwards compatibility Xbox 360 screen and so when I log-in the only option is to select Cloud...
  4. My saved data is deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My saved data is deleted: On my forza horizon 4 saved data has been deleted i dont know how but if anyone knows how to get saved data back that would be wonderfull 90de75c8-89a5-45cb-bcd9-d80833e8c744
  5. How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?: Hello! I want to delete the complete data from the game State of Decay 2, because i want to start from scratch. But there is no way for me to do that, because i can only delete the save file but...
  6. Deleted game data after profile was removed from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted game data after profile was removed from xbox: My Xbox 360 profile was somehow removed from my Xbox (I have no memory of removing myself and there's no possibility that someone else within the household could have removed it). when I put it...
  7. Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update: I haven't used my Xbox One for approximately 3 months and just now when I plugged it in and signed on it automatically updated like it has done in the past. Once the update was complete I selected...
  8. Will deleting and re-adding my profile on Xbox One delete my save data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will deleting and re-adding my profile on Xbox One delete my save data?: I was having problems with my world not appearing in Minecraft and have been told to delete and re-add my profile. Will deleting and re-adding my profile still save my game data?...
  9. Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game: Ok, first off i need to explain why i need to so badly, even though some will argue that i have made so much progress i should just keep going. Considering by deleting the save data i am only...
  10. Going online has deleted all my Fallout 4 save data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Going online has deleted all my Fallout 4 save data: So my xbox is usually offline at my house, but I recently moved and have internet now. Once I connected it downloaded updates for my xbox and for fallout 4, not a biggy right? We'll when I opened...