how do you delete data on online games

Discus and support how do you delete data on online games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do you delete data on online games, since I needed help for Fortnite cause I don't know the email nor the password so I a trying to do it from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ompatel3, Oct 28, 2019.

1. ompatel3
    ompatel3 Guest

how do you delete data on online games, since I needed help for Fortnite cause I don't know the email nor the password so I a trying to do it from my Xbox One. If you have any ideas of helping, please comment

:)

ompatel3, Oct 28, 2019
  2. ompatel3 Win User

is there a way too just remove anything that I did on that game and save every other games data and restart my account from the start
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You Only need delete the Epic Account? If you know the Epic Account Data with you have you can go and access your epic account and Unlink with your Live account
  4. ompatel3 Win User

I tried but I won't let me sign in
  5. ompatel3 Win User

I say that I have already used the game before and if I can use my Xbox account email and password but it says that no fortnite account is on it but when I go to link my account to Xbox live, it says that there is an account that is already signed in
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Ompatel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand want to delete your online data? From the console you can go to my games and apps>highlight the game> hit start button go to manage game and add on. Then find the save data and hit A, two options will come up
    delete from console or delete from everywhere. You will want to select delete from everywhere to delete from console and cloud. However with Fortnite there is data that is saved on the server side. Unfortunately, there is no way of deleting that.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. how do you delete data on online games - Similar Threads - delete data online

2. Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive: Hi, I just replaced my old 360 with a slim. It was wearing out and had no wifi anyway. I transferred my files from old hard drive onto thumb drive. Plugged it into new 360. Everything was there....
  3. Delete save data from Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save data from Cloud?: I recently had a USB hard drive go corrupt and it lost my saved data for a game. Unfortunately when I loaded that game, it decided to also replace my saved data in the cloud with a blank, initial...
  4. How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One: I'm trying to delete my saved game progress for the game FUEL, if anyone can help me solve that problem I would appreciate it. a1b86dd9-5c56-4ede-b7ba-4afb1d1fa5ae
  5. It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...: Hello! I recently bought a new computer and decided to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Xbox app on this PC. Everything was working as intended when, all of a sudden, I logged on one day to...
  6. How to delete cloud save data on Xbox One for For Honor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete cloud save data on Xbox One for For Honor: I'm wanting to delete my cloud save data for For Honor on Xbox One but when I go to delete the save data it only shows "reserved space" and that's it (and when I delete that it doesnt do anything...
  7. Minecraft data deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft data deletion: I was playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox). I pressed save and exit but for some reason it deleted a good portion of my Progress. Is it posable to get my data back, and if so how? Thanks!...
  8. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...
  9. Delete Windows 10 App Cloud Saved Data

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete Windows 10 App Cloud Saved Data: This is for Windows 10 (Not an Xbox Console) Please do not post Xbox console solution. Wanting to delete Windows 10 Hill Climb 2 Game Save Data from the cloud, in order to reset my game progress...
  10. Going online has deleted all my Fallout 4 save data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Going online has deleted all my Fallout 4 save data: So my xbox is usually offline at my house, but I recently moved and have internet now. Once I connected it downloaded updates for my xbox and for fallout 4, not a biggy right? We'll when I opened...