How do you feel about Xbox Rewards?

Discus and support How do you feel about Xbox Rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I get my points every day. Got my wife doing it too. Haven't paid for Gold in several years. 377ffe43-e22d-4083-8756-091d565b610e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MetalNutz, May 8, 2019.

1. MetalNutz
    MetalNutz Guest

I get my points every day. Got my wife doing it too. Haven't paid for Gold in several years.

:)

MetalNutz, May 8, 2019
  2. Nohra369 Win User

I personally feel like i'm doing the daily things but you need to farm to even use them on anything worth wile.

I think they should offer more points so you have motivation to earn and spend them on rewards.
  3. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

To get decent reward is hard
  4. Gupx UK Win User

wow thats some rewarding rewards :)
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have Game Pass Ultimate until January 2022, and now have collected enough points to get another year of Live. By the time my Game Pass runs out, I will either have a couple of years of Live stacked already or get some money off games I've been looking
    forward too, like Gears 5.

I think it's a pretty solid program.
  6. ChemicalXJoker479 Win User

I dont think its a bad thing to have, if spare around about 10 minutes a day to earn some points which then you can reedem for live subscription or game pass, works for me
Thema:

1. How do you feel about Xbox Rewards? - Similar Threads - feel Rewards

2. What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...: 1: Red Dead Redemption ll 2: Forza Horizon 4 3: Witcher 3 08dd78de-70e5-4954-8c87-fed6c8fac360
  3. Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?: I feel the Costume Quest games are underrated. I had so much fun with these games and love replaying them around Halloween. 1434a740-aca8-4df6-bdd0-ed0da24401af
  4. For how long you are gamers and how does it feel to be one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For how long you are gamers and how does it feel to be one?: I used to play games casually as a child but then took a break for a good decade due to school and such before diving back in about three years ago. I play all sorts now and have made some awesome...
  5. Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?: I cant be the only one who feels like we are getting shafted a little. I went from being a lvl3VIP member to feeling like a noob who just joined. Add this to a weird system that feels like it...
  6. Don't understand MyVIP and XBox Rewards Program. Feel short changed.

in XBoX Rewards
    Don't understand MyVIP and XBox Rewards Program. Feel short changed.: I only have 100 MyVIP points and 250 XBox Live Reward Points expiring tomorrow 6/15/18 after numerous hardware (XBox One, KInect, additional Wireless Controller, Dual Charger), 17 Xbox games with...
  7. Rewards not present. Feeling UNrewarded....

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not present. Feeling UNrewarded....: I've had xbox live for over seven years now, and over this time period I've accumulated an obscene amount of "digital purchases". And this was brought up to me because a friend of mine told me...
  8. my stars and points of my rewards are lost idont have nothing right now i feel lost and sad

in XBoX Rewards
    my stars and points of my rewards are lost idont have nothing right now i feel lost and sad: i lost all in the program of my rewards all , a few hours ago y was 5 stars and now i dont have nothing this is so sad 08532837-dd55-44b6-a0d8-e21ad2f376ac
  9. Not feeling rewarded.....

in XBoX Rewards
    Not feeling rewarded.....: Lots of activity on my system ....but according to my dashboard I dont have any activity....and my pending items are two years old....NOT FEELING REWARDED. Doing my part best is called MS on the...
  10. Hi I don't feel like my rewards are being credited? I have been a member for years yet have ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Hi I don't feel like my rewards are being credited? I have been a member for years yet have ...: hi xbox rewards team! Keep up all your great work and merry Christmas. My question is I have been a member of xbox rewards program since xbox 360. In this time I have only recieved one load of...