How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option.

Discus and support How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 2 way verification Microsoft authenticator app has been hacked by an email address I know did not make. I want to report it as I took video of this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YourKillingxxxxMeXbox, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:52 PM.

1. How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option.

My 2 way verification Microsoft authenticator app has been hacked by an email address I know did not make. I want to report it as I took video of this happening. Microsoft needs to really have better phone support. Where do I report that email to?

I want to pursue charges on them that email their using. It cant be to hard

Find it Fix it and give me back my account.

Maybe then you will fix my hacked account n authenticator app so I can log back in. It seems I'm being forced to make a new Xbox live account and being FORCED to lose ALL MY Games and my current Xbox live account I cant access.?????

Maybe someone here can tell me how to find my Microsoft recovery code which it says is 25 characters long like XXXXX-XXXXX to 25 characters ?

Its the last option Xbox is giving me

please help...

:)

YourKillingxxxxMeXbox, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:52 PM
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Retrieve Old Gamertag

Hi psiguy3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately trying to recover an account becomes very difficult if only the Gamertag is known because the self

Microsoft Account recovery process
    requires you to input the account via email that you are trying to get back into. Without the email, you cannot submit an Account Recovery form.

Best thing to do to track down the email is to follow the support article, "Find your Microsoft account email address"
    for tips on how to find the email you need to attempt the Account recovery form in order to reset the password.

If you still have the console you last used and signed in with this account, that would be the best way to find the email associated with the gamertag you are trying to recover.
  3. Rare Squared Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

Go all the way right to the store tab. Once there you should see sub-sections. Make sure you select apps. Then select search and type: Microsoft Edge. Select install. Once installed you should be able to see it in your My games and apps section. If you don't
    know how to get there, press the middle xbox button on your controller, then hit down on the d-pad once and you will be on my games and apps. Select that, then go to apps and find Microsoft edge.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Problème de connexion a Xbox Live Abonnement

Have you tried recovering your Gamertag? If not, go ahead and do so. You can find the recovery option in the Sign In menu in the dashboard.
  5. Vairkjosa Win User

How do you find out

Your stats tab in the menu shows how long you have been alive in Skyrim, how long you have been a werewolf/vampire, and other such stuff. Your last save file shows how many hours: minutes: seconds you have been playing as that character. My last character
    has been alive for 2 years and save time is 792:34:12 and still playing as he just finished Peryites quest and got his "Spell Breaker" shield.
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Can't get into my profile

You will need to do the account recovery form. So Microsoft and make sure that your are who you say you are. If they approve you they will then send you a link to reset your password. They will send this link to a contact email address
    that you provide while doing the account recovery.

If they can verify its you, and get you the password reset make sure to change the email on the account. So you don't have this issue in the future.

Here is a link to a video showing you how get to, and do the account recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg1qx9un0kw&t=3s

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option.

1. How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option. - Similar Threads - find Microsoft recovery

2. find my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    find my microsoft account: Hello, I sold my xbox one 1 years ago but the problem I’m still charged with an xbox live subscription but I can’t unsubscribe because I can’t find the account linked to my bank account. please...
  3. How to find code to download game after purchase on Microsoft site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find code to download game after purchase on Microsoft site?: I purchased a game for my son for Christmas...Call of Duty Cold War Ultimate package. It shows purchased in my orders and shows what is included. But I can't find the code to print out so he can...
  4. Can’t find content on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t find content on Microsoft Store: Hi, today im trying to buy a bundle called the Dark Fire Bundle, but its not showing up in the Microsoft Store, I contacted the game support but said it was a problem with Microsoft, any help?...
  5. How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?: I bought sea of thieves back in december 2018 and i played it for some months. Now want to play it again, but i did not find it on my pc nor on the xbox app, I tryed with my other account aswell...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator 2020, cannot find friends or crate or join a grup online. But...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020, cannot find friends or crate or join a grup online. But...: Hi there. I own ms 2020 flight sim. I tried many times to send a friend request to my friend and he send to me but we cannot see each other ( we are on the same regional server ) He also tried...
  7. Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store: I would like help finding a link to the survival pack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I have the XBOX ONE version of the game and do not have a XBOX live gold membership because I don't play...
  8. Can't find acquired products in my Microsoft Store account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find acquired products in my Microsoft Store account: Hello, I possess an Xbox One, along with multiple games, but I don't play on it anymore (unsubscribed from xbox live several years ago). I noticed a long time ago there were some of my games I...
  9. Xbox gift was redeemed but cannot find credits in Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gift was redeemed but cannot find credits in Microsoft account: My son has redeemed a Xbox gift card but he was not able to find credits in his Microsoft account. I have checked the confirmation email to make sure the gift card was redeemed into correct...
  10. How do I find the Microsoft games on the XBox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find the Microsoft games on the XBox app?: Hi, Can someone tell me how I access the Microsoft free games (Jigsaws, Solitaire, etc.) on the new XBox app. I can't seem to find any way to access them, so I still play them on the XBox Console...