how do you fix system error E208

Discus and support how do you fix system error E208 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am stuck on system error E208 and I tried to reset it but it won't work. After resetting it I unplugging it then plugging it back in and still on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TippyWhisper978, Aug 19, 2019.

1. how do you fix system error E208

I am stuck on system error E208 and I tried to reset it but it won't work. After resetting it I unplugging it then plugging it back in and still on the something went wrong screen. Anyone know how to fix it.

:)

TippyWhisper978, Aug 19, 2019
  2. AmyH2 Win User

Will this loose game progress
  3. AmyH2 Win User

I have the same problem on my sons xbox
  4. alexteam27 Win User

Hi, make a factory reset :

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  5. AmyH2 Win User

Soft restart keeping apps and games has worked for me
  6. Golden Subz Win User

Thema:

1. how do you fix system error E208 - Similar Threads - fix system error

2. Fix the entire gamertag system already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix the entire gamertag system already: In March of 2018 I talked to a support agent about getting a gamertag from an inactive account (of course they ‘can’t do anything’) but I was told by the support agent that when the gamertag was...
  3. Anyone know how to fix system error E105?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix system error E105?: Screen is stuck at SOMETHING WENT WRONG. This and other errors pop up after I restart the console and it always ends up in the same place. Frustrated!!! Need help!!!!!!!...
  4. Rocket league crate and key system is fixed. Backed up with video evedence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league crate and key system is fixed. Backed up with video evedence: I have noticed that the rocket league crate and key system is fixed. When I go to open a crate, it skips over rare and super rare items and leaving you with items that are lower in value and you...
  5. Rocket league crate and key system is fixed (backed up with video evedence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league crate and key system is fixed (backed up with video evedence: I have noticed that the rocket league crate and key system is fixed. When I go to open a crate, it skips over rare and super rare items and leaving you with items that are lower in value and you...
  6. fix for system saying that custom player pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    fix for system saying that custom player pic: trying to change player pic, says I need one atleast 1080x1080, but won't accept even 2001x1125 443f78f9-f53f-4bd0-9477-0c396eca5801
  7. Fix The System Fix The Friends list we can't add people Error Message!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix The System Fix The Friends list we can't add people Error Message!: Since last update can't add friends, they can add us we get error message due to crappy update bugs. 100s of us have Same issue! Does this sound like us gamers and Xbox fanatics don't know what...
  8. System will randomly spit ownership errors at me. What is going on? How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    System will randomly spit ownership errors at me. What is going on? How do I fix this?: I own an Xbox One. Lately when I've been playing The Long Dark (My favorite game lately) I'll be playing for a random amount of time when suddenly the game will spit an error at me saying I don't...
  9. Xbox One System Error code that I can't fix!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One System Error code that I can't fix!: No matter what I try to do, my xbox gets stuck at 66% or bricks itself whenever I update it offline, or try to factory reset. The error code I am getting is E106 00000009 80070002. I haven't found...
  10. Latest system update fixed my drive (insert disc error)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest system update fixed my drive (insert disc error)?: I thought I'd post this because it is so strange. My xbox has been refusing to read any discs for weeks. It could still play games from the marketplace fine. Today when I turned it on it asked...