How do you fix your xbox if it is stuck on the Green Loading Screen?

Discus and support How do you fix your xbox if it is stuck on the Green Loading Screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Over the last couple days, I have tried to getting on my Xbox to play but every time I turn it on it stays at the green loading screen. I have tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NateB19, Oct 24, 2019.

1. NateB19
    NateB19 Guest

Over the last couple days, I have tried to getting on my Xbox to play but every time I turn it on it stays at the green loading screen. I have tried to wait it out and it comes of with an error message and the error code (0x8027025A), most recently said
    there was an error with the error code (E200) and asked to restart or update (only one time though), and I have tried resetting it as well as unplugging it. At this point I feel lost. Does anyone have an suggestion? Greatly appreciate any advice! Thank you!

:)

NateB19, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

According to the Xbox Error Status page, Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app.

This may mean one of the following:

• There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
    • The application did not load in the time expected.
    • There's a sign-in issue with your profile.

The site also offers potential
    solutions

In regards to E200, the solution they recommend is to go through their troubleshooter.

To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter:

1. Go to the
      Xbox One startup error troubleshooter
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E200.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=E200
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

When the console "hangs" at the green loading screen, it might have detected an issue with the file system (for example due to an unexpected shutdown due to a power outage, or a system crash), and has to check the integrity of the file system.

This check can take up to 10 minutes and should not be interrupted.

If the console constantly boots to a green screen, even if you properly shut down the console (and not by switching off a power strip), then it might be that your hard drive is corrupted.

You should try to Restore your Xbox One to Factory Defaults via USB, so the console gets a fresh OS install.

If that still doesn't resolve the issue, you might have to sign your console up for repair.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Try this:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  6. PugnaciousMARC Win User

Xbox Fitness Won't load

I cannot load Xbox Fitness. Stuck on green screen. What is the fix?
Thema:

1. How do you fix your xbox if it is stuck on the Green Loading Screen? - Similar Threads - fix stuck Green

2. Stuck on this screen, trying to stream from my Xbox One X. Any way to fix it so I can...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this screen, trying to stream from my Xbox One X. Any way to fix it so I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Devin6622 [link] [comments]
  3. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  4. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it: My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed to system update as I was holding off for a...
  5. does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...: whenever I try to appear online it says that the online status is unknown and keeps me appearing offline 92cc3e4c-c436-42cc-872a-cf6b400ef120
  6. Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?: Yesterday I had a problem with loading a mission on halo 2 and somehow worked, but after I completed that mission. I am stuck on another loading screen and I can't do anything to fix it....
  7. Fix stuck and bugged achievements that do not unlock even with 100% progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix stuck and bugged achievements that do not unlock even with 100% progress: I tried several times to get the "Heartbreaker" achievement in the game "Rocket League". It says 100% progress but it is not unlocking. Read the sticky topic here and did the survey because none...
  8. Stuck on 90%?? how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on 90%?? how to fix?: My download is stuck on 90%, anyone know how to fix it? 408f4c75-2a05-47aa-b5ac-f7628b879ec7
  9. Stuck in 640x480 *FIXED*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in 640x480 *FIXED*: If anyone else has had this issue then you know as well as I how infuriating it is, fortunately I've found the fix, extremely simple if I'm honest, go to TV display settings on your TV and set the...
  10. Achievement's Still Stuck 100% This needs Fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement's Still Stuck 100% This needs Fixing: Since the Xbox one service went Crazy a couple of days back its been nothing but problems. First off Not being able to sign in to my account But that was a minor problem. This Post is About...