How Do You Game?

Discus and support How Do You Game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I enjoy fps shooters, especially when they have a fun campaign. I mostly like them because they are fast paced and always have room for skill... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmazingAsCoffee, Oct 27, 2019.

1. How Do You Game?

I enjoy fps shooters, especially when they have a fun campaign. I mostly like them because they are fast paced and always have room for skill improvement. (My favourite two are Call of Duty Black ops two and four)

:)

AmazingAsCoffee, Oct 27, 2019
  2. II EYEBALL II Win User

how do you do it?

[quote user="MiNOR THREAT xx"]You know things are bad when the kids get more boob than you[/quote]So true!My misses just dropped 2 months ago.They have never looked so good but now i can't touch em.Apparently they aint mine anymore.:(
  3. MiNOR THREAT xx Win User

how do you do it?

It's the battlefield forums, we tend to do that.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

how do you do it?

Derailed thread much...
  5. MiNOR THREAT xx Win User

how do you do it?

^^ LOL. You so funny, funnyman.
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

how do you do it?

3 kids and 13 years of marriage.......*sigh* no need to stretch anymore....nothings gonna happen
Thema:

How Do You Game?

1. How Do You Game? - Similar Threads - Game

2. Trouble launching games via Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble launching games via Xbox app: Everytime I try to launch Yakuza Kiwami, or try to connect online with Grounded, the login box pops up as if it's going to ask for permission to log in, but then it immediately closes and says...
  3. Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??: I have searched everywhere, in countless ways, for MONTHS....for an answer to my specific question. To be clear: I have, have had and plan on continuing to have the full "Game Pass Ultimate/Gold"...
  4. Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass: In english. My games acquired by the game pass ultimate come in English even with Portuguese versions, how to solve? All settings are enabled for Portuguese and Brazil. How do I solve this ??? In...
  5. New HDR Game Calibration app on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    New HDR Game Calibration app on Xbox: The new HDR Game Calibration app is great. The previous way of adjusting your tv/monitor picture and colour settings constantly never worked for me. The screen would always end up too dark. The...
  6. Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?: I googled converting a GwG version of a game to physical on Xbox One, but all results are for converting physical to digital. I 'bought/activated' Forza Motorsport 6 when it was part of the GwG...
  7. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  8. Certain games cause my Xbox to overheat and turn off after barely playing them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games cause my Xbox to overheat and turn off after barely playing them: When i play these games: modern warfare and fortnite. My xbox just overheats and turn off automatically after about a minute of playing (moden warfare turn off after about half a minute). I have...
  9. Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC): Hi, guys, So I just purchased xbox game pass PC - but I'm having problems with downloading any game. My download speed is around 200 kbts/s, which is just crazy as in steam I get 50-80 mbts/s....
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems: Using Xbox DVR to capture clips seems to not function properly when playing cod:mw. DVR will record clips that are less than 10 seconds, with no audio attached. I have lost many minutes of...