How do you get invited to the alpha skip ahead ring

Discus and support How do you get invited to the alpha skip ahead ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive been in the program for 2 and a half years and done all the surveys ive can but haven't been invited, I also have not join any other rings as I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/that_random_guy1214, Nov 17, 2019.

1. How do you get invited to the alpha skip ahead ring

Ive been in the program for 2 and a half years and done all the surveys ive can but haven't been invited, I also have not join any other rings as I'm cautious of any issues. Any suggestions to get in?

submitted by /u/that_random_guy1214
    [link] [comments]

/u/that_random_guy1214, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  3. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

It was a 50/50 chance between Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings. I don't know how you would know others have not put in the time but if they are in Alpha Skip Ahead or Alpha rings they have been invited in as people whom file the best most accurate reports.
    It is inevitable that some aren't as active as others.

Also you should really be posting your concerns here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

I'm an Insider by more than 4 years now and I get my invitation for Alpha skip ahead ring less than 2 years ago, you need time and patience, do your work :)
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
Thema:

How do you get invited to the alpha skip ahead ring

1. How do you get invited to the alpha skip ahead ring - Similar Threads - invited alpha skip

2. Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...: Which of these 2 will get newer updates etc? submitted by /u/itsamiee [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha skip ahead member getting invites for alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead member getting invites for alpha skip ahead: any one else having this happen? Been a member for like 2 years and still getting invites for my account. submitted by /u/demigodxl [link] [comments]
  4. Got invited to join alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got invited to join alpha skip ahead: Yes they have invited me to join alpha skip ahead ring :D submitted by /u/Finchyboy894 [link] [comments]
  5. New invites on Alpha Skip Ahead soon

in XboX Insiders
    New invites on Alpha Skip Ahead soon: [IMG] submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations: [IMG] submitted by /u/ExtraHalo736479 [link] [comments]
  7. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!: Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the platform form next in the future! submitted by...
  8. Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!: A quick, top-level post to thank Xbox Staffers and Helpers for your always-on support of this subreddit and other platforms MS/XB utilizes to communicate with it’s Insiders. A very loud THANK YOU...
  9. Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

in XboX Insiders
    Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  10. skip-ahead alpha invitation

in XboX Insiders
    skip-ahead alpha invitation: Where are they? I'm impatient I need news submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]