How do you get Minecraft hunger games

Discus and support How do you get Minecraft hunger games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get minecraft hunger games 5dfee934-de4e-45ee-b997-fb19757e30af Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Airsteelcraft, Oct 6, 2019.

1. How do you get Minecraft hunger games

How do you get minecraft hunger games

:)

Airsteelcraft, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Airsteelcraft Win User

How do you get minecraft hunger games
    On ipad becus i play on ipad
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

5. ArminatorX Win User

If you mean the Server-Mode Hunger Games, you will need to play JAVA Minecraft on a PC and connect to specific Minecraft Servers running the Hunger Games mods.

On the Xbox console, you can only connect to featured servers, and can't join those fancy PC servers running Hunger Games.

You can either prepare a Hunger Games map yourself, and then invite a few friends to your map on the console but are limited to a hand full of players from your friend list, or you can do the next best thing, and join a Battle Royale mode on one of the featured
    servers.

For example the Lifeboat Server features a Battle Royale mode (https://lbsg.net/how-to-play/battle-royale/)

Or Survival Mode on Mineplex: https://www.mineplex.com/games/bedrock-survivalgames/

Cubecraft also features Survival Games https://www.cubecraft.net/leaderboards/view_leaderboard.php?network=bedrock&game=survival_games
  6. StormWater70 Win User

Minecraft hunger games

how do you download minecraft hunger games. p.s notch do you have an xbox if you do friend request me FunnierWater70
Thema:

1. How do you get Minecraft hunger games - Similar Threads - Minecraft hunger games

2. Xbox One Minecraft Hunger Games players needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Hunger Games players needed!: I am new to youtube and want to post Hunger Games videos. I have some cool maps downloaded and just need players. I need cooperation so that they go smoothly. No mic needed as long as you listen...
  3. minecraft xbox one hunger games daily server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one hunger games daily server: Hi i will be hosting a bunch of hunger games everyday, i have lots of maps available and will be downloading more as i go, if you want to join in and have fun and play some hunger games then add...
  4. Minecraft Server. Hunger games, Spleef, Racing and MORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Server. Hunger games, Spleef, Racing and MORE: You are a prisoner to a crazy old man and are forced to compete against each other for his amusement. Currently the server is being built. If you only want to play the games, you will need to...
  5. Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: Add me too please.:monkeyinasack e6c04346-410c-4dc1-ad9c-0fca245b0911
  6. downloading Hunger Games for Minecraft on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading Hunger Games for Minecraft on xbox 360: can someone explain to me how to download hunger games onto my son's xbox 360? he has hunger games for minecraft on a flash drive. how do we move it from the flash drive to his xbox? (i'm not...
  7. xbox 360 minecraft hunger games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 minecraft hunger games: 12 slots map = 125 by 125 blocks took 4 days to make (96 hours) medevil themed any one can join gamertag: OoBaS0UNDW4V3 bb30fa1b-28af-4bcf-8011-65a98e032265
  8. Minecraft Hunger Games Build

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Hunger Games Build: Hello this is I am making a hunger games called GIVER. I will explain why I am this it is a movie that I enjoyed to watch so I said I am going to make it and post it for download so if you would...
  9. Want to join minecraft hunger games if anyone is hosting a map please add me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to join minecraft hunger games if anyone is hosting a map please add me?: Im a regular minecraft player in South Africa, anyone playing hunger game maps please add me as a friend? Gamer tag: 42ff4644-a5ed-4da5-9e66-cde24d06441b
  10. Minecraft xbox one hunger games and minigames! Join me in YouTube videos!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one hunger games and minigames! Join me in YouTube videos!: hey guys I own a YouTube channel with over 650 subscribers! If you would like to play some minecraft xbox one minigames add me on xbox one! You'll also be able to join me in some videos! Just...