How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s?

Discus and support How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s? submitted by /u/New-Gas1693 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/New-Gas1693, Oct 27, 2021.

1. How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s?

/u/New-Gas1693, Oct 27, 2021
  2. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

until xcloud comes to pc
    I don't see how these things are related? Xcloud is great for what it's supposed to do, but isn't quite the same as streaming your games from your Xbox over your network to another device.

X cloud actually will allow you to stream from your console, in addition to streaming from Microsoft servers. Both devices can be on the same network, but allows flexibility in that they don't HAVE to be. I imagine they want to keep all streaming services
    together for simplicity. It's also possible they are revamping the Xbox app to be more stable and compatible with the Series X console releasing this year, as well.
  3. futsukayoi desu Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

Think that's gonna be xcloud it might change to C Series it works well on my phone could have a chromecast style device that streams
  4. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Project Xcloud

This is the xcloud page for Australia

https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

so it is coming to you but they do not have a specific date yet. If it was not coming to Australia they would not have the page
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
Thema:

How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s?

1. How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s? - Similar Threads - Xcloud streaming series

2. can the Xbox series s stream xCloud in 4k?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can the Xbox series s stream xCloud in 4k?: Hi, I was just wondering if the Xbox series s the ability to stream xcloud in 4k. Thanks! 3d192161-9c49-4fcc-838d-4d7a496d3bfc
  3. Xcloud launching stream game but never actually starts the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud launching stream game but never actually starts the game.: I keep getting a message "we are working on the problem" when i start a game up on XCloud on PC. Games are working just fine on my phone but not on PC. The stream launches just fine but when the...
  4. Xcloud still streams low bitrate 720p

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud still streams low bitrate 720p: I frequently do remote play/Xcloud on my local wired LAN with 1Gbps connection. Video quality is never more than 720p. The video bitrate is shamefully low i.e. 6-7Mbps (or 900KBps). ( i verified...
  5. Xbox xCloud streaming in Australia not working? Have signed up previously and was able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox xCloud streaming in Australia not working? Have signed up previously and was able to...: Hi all, I noticed xCloud is available to 22 countries via Windows 10 and Edge/Chrome. I'm in Australia, was registered with xCloud beta and have been using the Android app to stream games. Also...
  6. Xcloud on Surface devices unable to stream correctly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud on Surface devices unable to stream correctly.: I have a Surface Book 2 and Surface Laptop 2. They both seem to have a hard time using XCloud without stuttering. Is there a way to make sure my settings are optimized for gaming? submitted by...
  7. xcloud closed beta(playing xcloud through your webbrowser) - OK to stream to youtube while...

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud closed beta(playing xcloud through your webbrowser) - OK to stream to youtube while...: Title pretty much... So, I'm really pleased with the xcloud solution through my browser. But I would like to stream while playing this onto twitch/youtube etc... Does anyone know if I would be...
  8. Game streaming is taking a break xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming is taking a break xcloud: Hi all, I'm in Australia and received my email accepting me into the xcloud preview. I have the xbox game streaming preview app installed, and I've logged in, but when I go to game streaming I...
  9. Xbox Series S|X - xCloud Console Streaming to PC supported when?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S|X - xCloud Console Streaming to PC supported when?: Currenly the Xbox Console Companion app does NOT support console streaming from Xbox Series S|X to your Windows 10 PC. Amazing, I know.... This impacts many, many content creators (streamers)...
  10. Xbox Series S|X - xCloud Console Streaming to PC supported when?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S|X - xCloud Console Streaming to PC supported when?: Currenly the Xbox Console Companion app does NOT support console streaming from Xbox Series S|X to your Windows 10 PC. Amazing, I know.... This impacts many, many content creators (streamers)...