How do you get your Minecraft Gamertag to be the same as your XBox Gamertag?

Discus and support How do you get your Minecraft Gamertag to be the same as your XBox Gamertag? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two days ago, I bought Minecraft on my Lenovo tablet. So far, it's been going well - I've started up a few worlds, built a few structures, admired the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miggs the good boi, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How do you get your Minecraft Gamertag to be the same as your XBox Gamertag?

Two days ago, I bought Minecraft on my Lenovo tablet. So far, it's been going well - I've started up a few worlds, built a few structures, admired the adorable foxes. I also signed up for an XBox account, which went well. I was automatically given a username,
    which I didn't like very much and decided to change to something to more of my taste. I go back into Minecraft, ready to play on a few online servers until I noticed that my Gamertag was still the same name that I was originally given. So, I was wondering
    how I could possibly change my Minecraft Gamertag to the same as my XBox one?

Thanks in advance!

:)

miggs the good boi, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Ghounemy Win User

Keep signing into your Microsoft account and it will most likely fix itself. Your problem seems to be that you’re not successful in linking.
  3. KursedTheGod Win User

Give it time and it will most likely change automatically.
  4. MLPCyberPony882 Win User

Profile keep getting signed out

once you delete your profile, how do you get your profile back on your xbox? that's what i don't understand, do you just make the same gamertag and avatar?
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Discussion: How Did You Get Your Gamertag?

My name is John, and I thought it be cool to take Neo from the Matrix, and combine it with the X. Bam, magic has happened for the ages!
  6. LAYYZ Win User

Discussion: How Did You Get Your Gamertag?

My Gamer tag is . Being a big fan of the Canadian progressive rock band RUSH i chose my favourite song which is YYZ. My first name is Lawrence so its a no brainer. LA - YYZ it is. Can be pronounced ee or Laze..
Thema:

1. How do you get your Minecraft Gamertag to be the same as your XBox Gamertag? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Gamertag same

2. Minecraft PS4 created new gamertag instead of using my existing one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 created new gamertag instead of using my existing one.: I used to play Minecraft on my Ipad. When I signed in on my newly purchased PS4 Minecraft, in stead of using my exisiting gametag, it created a new one. Now, my microsoft account has two...
  3. I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...: Hello, I've been playing Minecraft for ages now on the java edition. Some of my friends want to play multiplayer but they have the inferior Xbox version. Apparently in order to play with them I...
  4. Gamertag Minecraft löschen -[Translation - Delete Gamertag Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Minecraft löschen -[Translation - Delete Gamertag Minecraft]: Wie löscht man einen Gamertag von Minecraft im Xbox-Konto um einen neuen Gamertag anzulegen? -[Translation - How do I delete a Minecraft gamertag in the Xbox account to create a new gamertag?]...
  5. Minecraft on my PS4- Gamertag changed. How do I change it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on my PS4- Gamertag changed. How do I change it back?: Hello, I just signed in on my ps4 for Minecraft and I noticed my Gamertag is something totally weird and I would like to change it. problem is that I don't know how and I'm in need of some...
  6. Minecraft Nintendo Switch/ Add friends/ Gamertag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch/ Add friends/ Gamertag: I created a new Microsoft account for my son, used it to sign into Minecraft on his Nintendo Switch. It automatically gave him a Gamertag which I changed successfully however his original Gamertag...
  7. Minecraft gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gamertag: It won't let me change my gamertag on my NINTENDO SWITCH after I signed into minecraft *for the category stuff there were no switch stuff so I picked xbox and games but that's not my issue atm...
  8. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change: I recently got Minecraft on Switch and realized that once I logged in, my gamer tag was randomly generated. I looked online for how to fix it and found some forums on this site, but the links in...
  9. My gamertag in Minecraft isn’t right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamertag in Minecraft isn’t right: I got given an auto-generated gamertag when signing up in minecraft (Pocket edition) as everyone does because to sign up I made an account. I then didn’t edit my auto-generated gamertag...
  10. Minecraft gamertag issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft gamertag issue: I have changed my gamertag from formerly ‘misofab’ to ‘’. However, when i logged back in via xbox live it had shown my old gamertag instead of my changed one. I have not found any Q&A on this...