How do you level up aside from quest/surveys?

Discus and support How do you level up aside from quest/surveys? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I've been in the program for 3y and 3m and im only lvl 8... Theres never any quests /surveys/etc, how do you level up aside from them. If the only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaejanIsBad, Oct 30, 2019.

1. How do you level up aside from quest/surveys?

So, I've been in the program for 3y and 3m and im only lvl 8... Theres never any quests /surveys/etc, how do you level up aside from them.

If the only other way is by reporting then lucky me, I barely run into any issues with the beta ring, and even if I do, I forget to report because im a dumb dumb.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/DaejanIsBad
    [link] [comments]

/u/DaejanIsBad, Oct 30, 2019
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

How high do you think you will level up?

The main quest will have you leveling up fast because everything you do has a huge amount of XP. It seemed I went up at least 30 levels just from the main quest alone which includes preparing about 15 settlements, completing about 30 Minutemen quests, most
    the BoS quests and a couple for the Institute.
  3. AU MATT Win User

NEED HELP STUCK ON MISSION A TRAIN TO CATCH

How are you only level 13 and doing that quest already?
  4. TG ZoBo Win User

Problem with Blood on The Ice quest...

The quest started for me when I entered the house after buying it....aside from that, and of course not really knowing what I was supposed to be doing then, the quest went fairly smoothly.....but it deffinately is one of the buggier quests though, yeah.
  5. Vambran Win User

Glitching NPC's

Aside from loading a previous save file , nothing much you can do but hope for a patch. For me i got a broken quest over a briar heart i picked up , before i was told to get one. ( Repairing the white phial ) I hear if you have the PC version you can just
    open console and force the quest to complete.
  6. DinDraug24 Win User

Elder Scrolls online

How come I find level 10 players becoming werewolves, when the main quest troll is level 42? The quest is solo and it suggests you be at least level 38. If this is true then how are level 10 players becoming werewolves?
Thema:

How do you level up aside from quest/surveys?

1. How do you level up aside from quest/surveys? - Similar Threads - level aside quest

2. Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....: Why did i lose my progress in stranded. deep i was at level. 6 and it started me all over again t f961b72e-cb93-4928-a9cf-b60e870bb716
  3. Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!: Hi! I was having sync issues with Wordament on my new Android phone. I would have to uninstall the app and/or clear all data in order to be able to open the app at all. Otherwise it was getting...
  4. What is the highest achievable level in wordament?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the highest achievable level in wordament?: I have been at 300 Legend for several weeks and it will no longer sync... c06ef83c-7c86-4aaa-822e-b876826c31cb
  5. (New here) How can I get to a higher level of Insiders? All I'm given is Omega so far.

in XboX Insiders
    (New here) How can I get to a higher level of Insiders? All I'm given is Omega so far.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spydr8 [link] [comments]
  6. My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync?: My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync? See the screen shots below. [img] [img] ca415e08-0e3b-45c1-aa29-64f3e19606ca
  7. BUG: Audio levels and balance are off

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Audio levels and balance are off: I've been having this issue for what seems like the last month or two: Xbox One S, OS Version 10.0.19041.3068. My OneGuide and game audio levels are just... off. Stuff like dialogue is always...
  8. Not able to update xbox insider ring level.

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to update xbox insider ring level.: i’ve had a issue with changing my xbox insider ring from delta to alpha. every time i do it says “to login into the account that signed up for this preview on this device” even though i am logged...
  9. Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?: HI, I'm unable to download games from the store (PC) or play games that are installed. Example: Minecraft dungeons is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code, in case you...
  10. XBox game bar auto adjusts microphone level

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox game bar auto adjusts microphone level: I noticed that Microsoft XBox game bar (PC, version 5.220.4292.0) auto adjusts microphone level. As I don't speak at beging of recording level is adjusted high and sound is very noisy because it...