How do you level up aside from quest/surveys?

Discus and support How do you level up aside from quest/surveys? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I've been in the program for 3y and 3m and im only lvl 8... Theres never any quests /surveys/etc, how do you level up aside from them. If the only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaejanIsBad, Oct 30, 2019.

1. How do you level up aside from quest/surveys?

So, I've been in the program for 3y and 3m and im only lvl 8... Theres never any quests /surveys/etc, how do you level up aside from them.

If the only other way is by reporting then lucky me, I barely run into any issues with the beta ring, and even if I do, I forget to report because im a dumb dumb.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/DaejanIsBad
    [link] [comments]

/u/DaejanIsBad, Oct 30, 2019
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

How high do you think you will level up?

The main quest will have you leveling up fast because everything you do has a huge amount of XP. It seemed I went up at least 30 levels just from the main quest alone which includes preparing about 15 settlements, completing about 30 Minutemen quests, most
    the BoS quests and a couple for the Institute.
  3. AU MATT Win User

NEED HELP STUCK ON MISSION A TRAIN TO CATCH

How are you only level 13 and doing that quest already?
  4. TG ZoBo Win User

Problem with Blood on The Ice quest...

The quest started for me when I entered the house after buying it....aside from that, and of course not really knowing what I was supposed to be doing then, the quest went fairly smoothly.....but it deffinately is one of the buggier quests though, yeah.
  5. Vambran Win User

Glitching NPC's

Aside from loading a previous save file , nothing much you can do but hope for a patch. For me i got a broken quest over a briar heart i picked up , before i was told to get one. ( Repairing the white phial ) I hear if you have the PC version you can just
    open console and force the quest to complete.
  6. DinDraug24 Win User

Elder Scrolls online

How come I find level 10 players becoming werewolves, when the main quest troll is level 42? The quest is solo and it suggests you be at least level 38. If this is true then how are level 10 players becoming werewolves?
Thema:

How do you level up aside from quest/surveys?

1. How do you level up aside from quest/surveys? - Similar Threads - level aside quest

2. Solitaire Level Titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Level Titles: Where can I find a complete list of Level Titles for Solitaire? I have the following partial list but would appreciate info on the lower and higher levels:...
  3. Changing difficulty level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing difficulty level: When searching for an answer to how to change difficulty level of solitaire from random to difficult, this is the first entry from Microsoft: In the top left corner, there's three horizontal...
  4. Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...: So I have the issue where my mic isn't picking anything up although the audio works just fine. This only started happening a few months ago. I'd literally tried everything except for this one...
  5. xbox one x hdmi black level setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x hdmi black level setting: 27UK600-W 27'' Class 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor with HDR 10 (27'' Diagonal) Hello i'm needing help to set up video on my xbox one x and my monitor but the blackness level i can't seem to get to work...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire levels.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire levels.: This is just a general question: How many levels are there in Microsoft Solitaire and will it reset after you reach the highest level? Thanks. 14bc5f4c-86dd-46a5-b733-4a6c740e5dc6
  7. How do I level up my rings

in XboX Insiders
    How do I level up my rings: submitted by /u/SIL3NT_RAZZER [link] [comments]
  8. Avoiding players that are beyond my level of gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avoiding players that are beyond my level of gameplay: To progress in anything in life, confront it, don't run away. Yes, you will lose a million times, but one day, you will progress. It is not about winning, but who stayed the longest....
  9. Recovering former levels for my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering former levels for my games: When clicked on my Microsoft games, XBox kept asking me for a password. I thought it was suspicious since it had never happened before. Now I can get to my games, but I'm back to level 1. Can I...
  10. Perdita livelli avanzamento -[Translation - Loss of progress levels]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perdita livelli avanzamento -[Translation - Loss of progress levels]: Ciao ho effettuato l'accesso al mio profilo horizon e mi ritrovo di colpo da oltre il livello 200 di avanzamento carriera,di nuovo a partire dal livello 1,volevo capire come sistemare il problema...