How do you organize yourself when you want to complete all the achievements of a game?

Discus and support How do you organize yourself when you want to complete all the achievements of a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good question. It depends on the game. A game I love like Control, I'll play and then look how to mop up the rest of the achievements, even if it means... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PalmettoBling, Jan 15, 2020.

1. How do you organize yourself when you want to complete all the achievements of a game?

Good question. It depends on the game. A game I love like Control, I'll play and then look how to mop up the rest of the achievements, even if it means starting over.

For a game that I enjoy and doesn't have too much for a completion, I'll take a look at
    TrueAchievements
    and see if there is anything miss-able and play through, making sure to get those, and mop up the others before finishing the game (unless it features the option to go back to chapters, then I'll do that once I'm done with the game).

Some I'll play just to be able to complete and I'll follow a walkthrough or guide from someone like Maka91 and follow their guides.

Then again, there are some that I save for TrueAchievement community events that has easy achievements, like Rare Replay, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Minecraft, etc.

On top of that, there are some games like Human Fall Flat where they keep adding to them, and I'll work on doing those as a team on XboxPlaydatesUS to get into some hijinks.

:)

PalmettoBling, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Sik0din Win User

How do you organize yourself when you want to complete all the achievements of a game?

Fornthe most part I try to do it all in one go unless it requires multiple playthroughs. Gotta get a liatnof all the hidden achievents and just start tacoing them off as you go. It just takes time and patience no matter what.
  3. NLbawz Win User

Read through all achievements and do some here and there while playing the game
  4. BeerNymph Win User

I firstly complete all the main missions, then read achievements tasks more carefully, make up a plan and go for it :)
  5. xbox24ru Win User

For me I tend to do a couple of hours, take a break come back and then rinse a repeat until 1am then go to bed then give it a few days and go back and complete the game to what is known as end game and then spend the rest of the year or however long completing
    all the side objectives or missions left in the world i.e. The Division, Division 2, Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
  6. Villarino Win User

Hello Sagaroth!

Normally i played the entired game first, then i check the achievements in my second round and finally i check for guides or help in the internet. Happy gaming achievement hunters!
Thema:

1. How do you organize yourself when you want to complete all the achievements of a game? - Similar Threads - organize yourself complete

2. 범죄 조직 스타터 팩과 메갈로돈 샤크 카드 번들 환불[Crime Organization Starter Pack and Megalodon Shark Card...

in XBoX on Windows
    범죄 조직 스타터 팩과 메갈로돈 샤크 카드 번들 환불[Crime Organization Starter Pack and Megalodon Shark Card...: Grand Theft Auto V 게임의 범죄 조직 스타터 팩과 메갈로돈 샤크 카드 번들 품을 microsoft store에서 구매를 했습니다 PC에서 가용 가능한줄알 구매했으나 Xbox에서만 사용이 가능한것을 구매후에 알았습니다. 환불 좀 부탁드리 습니다. [Translation - I purchased Grand Theft Auto V...
  3. Friends list organization

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends list organization: I would like to see more options on organizing the friends list. There are people with hundreds of friends and it takes for ever to sift through them to find certian people or a group of people to...
  4. Some settings are managed by your organization

in XBoX Rewards
    Some settings are managed by your organization: Some settings are managed by your organization ( l gì tôi không hiểu lắm v cách sử lý ra sao , xin cảm ơn) 4b6ec830-ed31-4f98-8392-5fd269150c99
  5. Forum Organization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forum Organization: Hi All, In the forum, I see the drop down option to see threads for things such as "Games and Apps", but it doesn't look like there are more granular options. How do people find content in the...
  6. Looking for a great an organized FPS gaming community? Shadow Company HQ!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a great an organized FPS gaming community? Shadow Company HQ!!: Hey Everyone! here looking for devoted gamers to join Shadow Company. Shadow Company is a mature community that has been around since 2008. We enjoy having fun playing games with like-minded...
  7. DVR deactivated by your organization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVR deactivated by your organization: Hello, I'm trying to use the Xbox's VDR resource but the shortcut Windows + G doesn't work. Went to Xbox settings > VDR and it says something like "VDR was turned off by your organization", and...
  8. Folder organization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Folder organization: Is there some way to put completed downloaded collections in a folder someplace separating them from collections that are not completed. f94322e4-71de-44c6-843a-969853695bf4
  9. Donating my 360 to kids organization and turn it on only to get two red rings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Donating my 360 to kids organization and turn it on only to get two red rings: Hi folks, Hoping someone can help me out. I pulled my 360 out of storage today and planned to donate to a kids organization. I started it up after hooking it into the TV I planned to donate...
  10. Movie organization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie organization: Is there a means of organizing your movies into folders of my choice? Like I want a super hero movie folder and a start wars folder and so on. If not would this be possible on a future update?...