How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does...

Discus and support How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does...

/u/10Fudges, Oct 31, 2019
  2. King Khaos Win User

Headset issues

I would join the party, try another pair of headphones. If it works with the other pair then it is the Afterglow. If it does then i would start going through my xbox chat settings. If you do not own another pair of headphones i would just exchange the afterglows
    and see if the new pair works or not.

Also you could try updating your controller. Sometimes that is an issue as well. Here is an article on how to do that.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

4. Schief Win User

Saving a paired connection with youtube on Xbox One

Sorry @caseofbase, the pairing done between the YouTube app on your Android tablet and the Xbox One is a function implemented by google/youtube itself. You will need to contact their support to see if they have this ability.

Xbox One SmartGlass is a separate app that can be paired with your Xbox One console for various control, input, social, and 2nd screen companion experiences (and it will remember your pairing :), but unfortunately it does not function that well specifically
    with controlling the YouTube app at this time (YouTube is working on a fix for that).

Thanks
  5. MR SPORTY TRUCKER✔ Win User

Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

Tried both but didn't do any thing

but it did make my controller kind of pair, it showed up in device manager as a Bluetooth but wasn't actually paired

the pairing window just was still saying connecting and not doing anything it hasn't stopped saying connecting yet and it has been a couple of minutes
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

we could have a little say about the free games .

The games are free. Unbelieveble that you can't see that. How much are the games then? How much is Rayman Legends? How much is IDARB?

On my console it says €0.00.

You have to have a sub to play the games but so what. They still gave these to you at no extra cost. That's free. If you pay extra money for them then they're not free.

So when you see deals in a store like buy 2 pairs of shoes get 1 pair free. Does it mean the extra pair isn't free because you had to buy 2 pairs first? Or how bout buy 2 large fries get 1 free. Are they free if you had to buy other fries?

When I go to a football game sometimes there is a promo that you can get a free beer just for being there but I had to buy my ticket to get into the game. It still doesn't take away the fact that it was free. Just like GWG.
Thema:

1. How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does... - Similar Threads - pair controller Game

2. How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...: I can't seem to figure it out or find answer online. Do I have to re-paid it with my PC every time I turn on Bluetooth and the controller? PS: like Dualshock4 reconnects to my PC automatically...
  3. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360: Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening...
  4. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....
  5. Game controller not pairing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game controller not pairing: My new Wireless Pro game controller for Switch will not pair with my Dell OptiPlex 990 desktop. Did I buy wrong controller? Or is it something else? 3773e059-0513-452d-b008-96bd7f13b631
  6. X box one s controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s controller pairing issue: my xbox one controller pairs wirelessly when 1 foot away from console but unpairs when 2 foot away . batteries changed and brand new. I have tried a console reset and checked if latest updates...
  7. Xbox One Controller forgetting bluetooth pairing after being plugged in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller forgetting bluetooth pairing after being plugged in.: I have a fully updated Windows 10 PC and have an Xbox One Wireless controller connected to it through bluetooth. Everything works fine until the battery pack runs low in the middle of a game. I...
  8. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  9. Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

in XboX Insiders
    Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?: I'm currently trying to use my nintendo switch joycons as a controller with this setting, however it doesnt seem to be accepting this when i select them from bluetooth devices? Am i doing...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One S Controller Wont stay paired to PC

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One S Controller Wont stay paired to PC: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One S Controller Wont stay paired to PC Hey my PC for some reason wont connect to the Xbox one S controller I just got via Bluetooth Here is what happens: - Says...