How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite?

Discus and support How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like building stuff in the game online quickly like floors and walls and stairs etc like a pro. 7cc88318-03d7-4700-993e-3d6c67becd03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 8, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Like building stuff in the game online quickly like floors and walls and stairs etc like a pro.

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

It takes me forever to build anything in Fortnite. I can build stairs really good though, anything else is sketchy at best because I'm not very good at Fortnite. I just play it occasionally when my friends ask me to.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Mate, Watch some Youtube vids. As much as people tell you what to do you will need to jump in and give it a go. You will adapt to your style
  4. R3d P01nt Win User

Need some insight on my build.

Tracers might be good for you. They are fast weapons and the gold one builds up bleed very quickly.
  5. pesty13 Win User

Lovefilm

All looks good so far then, how quickly do you receive the new game releases ?
  6. KerrVillin Win User

KO!

Issac,

Do you have any idea how hard it is to promote a good clan? There are not alot of replies because the people join the clan, not reply to the post. The KO has done a great job building a solid clan. Plus once you get to many replies it gets harder to read
    them all and you have to make a new post. Good job building your clan Tats!
Thema:

1. How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite? - Similar Threads - quickly builds Fortnite

2. Free Instagram Followers Quick And Easy 2019

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free Instagram Followers Quick And Easy 2019: Instagram Bot Hack Official 2019 AUGUST UPDATED!!!! kw: Free Instagram Followers For Private Account 2019 AUGUST IG Followers Generator AUGUST 2019 Free Instagram Followers Private...
  3. Free Instagram Followers Quick And Easy 2019

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free Instagram Followers Quick And Easy 2019: Instagram Bot Hack Official 2019 AUGUST UPDATED!!!! kw: Instagram Free Followers Hack AUGUST 2019 Free Instagram Followers Free 2019 Free Instagram Followers Just Username 2019 Free...
  4. XBOX One scrolling downward infinitely on the quick menu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One scrolling downward infinitely on the quick menu.: Whenever i tap the X button on the controller and attempt to navigate the menu, the selector thing always gets stuck at the bottom, and i am unable to move it. I have checked all the buttons and...
  5. Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start: Issue: My Xbox One X (not Project Scorpio) has no sound approx. 1 out of every 4 times I boot it up from it's "instant start"/hibernate mode. Note: this is a total loss of audio output to the TV...
  6. A quick question about terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about terms and conditions: Hi i was telling my friends how i joined xbox ambassadors and how wonderful it was to be in it and 1 of my friends said he was going to join just for the badge and get to tier silver and then not...
  7. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d
  8. Remove all friends quickly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove all friends quickly: Is there a way I can remove all my friends quickly, I have 300 and I want to remove all of them. Please help. 52e3bc72-5f93-41c9-8844-422721d91de8
  9. Quick digital gift card question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quick digital gift card question: Quick question. If I’m shopping on the windows store, logged into my MS account, and purchase a digital gift card, will that be deposited directly into my MS account since it’s logged in, or will...
  10. quick build

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quick build: I am currently beginning to build several quick build arenas. I would like some help and would anyone be interested in building In the competition 4efa60a8-a8ee-4b6d-b7dc-94c0c0a89948