How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite?

Discus and support How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like building stuff in the game online quickly like floors and walls and stairs etc like a pro. 7cc88318-03d7-4700-993e-3d6c67becd03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 8, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Like building stuff in the game online quickly like floors and walls and stairs etc like a pro.

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

It takes me forever to build anything in Fortnite. I can build stairs really good though, anything else is sketchy at best because I'm not very good at Fortnite. I just play it occasionally when my friends ask me to.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Mate, Watch some Youtube vids. As much as people tell you what to do you will need to jump in and give it a go. You will adapt to your style
  4. TattBear Win User

How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro?

Ditto. I can't focus on building otherwise I die very quickly. No idea how the pros do it!
  5. R3d P01nt Win User

Need some insight on my build.

Tracers might be good for you. They are fast weapons and the gold one builds up bleed very quickly.
  6. pesty13 Win User

Lovefilm

All looks good so far then, how quickly do you receive the new game releases ?
Thema:

1. How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite? - Similar Threads - quickly builds Fortnite

2. AGDQ - Games Done Quick Marathon Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AGDQ - Games Done Quick Marathon Discussion: AGDQ 2020 has begun. Check it out on the Xbox Twitch app, just search GamesDoneQuick. I always like to catch it live as much as I can. Great fun and I love getting to see stuff played I normally...
  3. Has anybody got quick ways to level up in AC odyssey when you are a low level yourself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody got quick ways to level up in AC odyssey when you are a low level yourself?: I need to level in AC oddysey to be able to do higher level quests, does anyone know a way to quickly do so when you only a low level e.g 11 e5580f96-f359-418c-899e-85a7b5335b27
  4. Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!: So I really had a quick question that I couldnt really find the answer too on any of these "custom gamerpic" threads. So about a good 5 hours ago I put up a custom gamerpic and while waiting for...
  5. Quick question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question: I was just wondering if it is bad for your console to leave a keyboard plugged in all the time. Because I would think that switching from the keyboard to the controller would confuse the console...
  6. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments]
  7. Dev mode help please. My dev mode is missing the important quick actions tab so i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev mode help please. My dev mode is missing the important quick actions tab so i cant...: My dev mode never had the quick actions tab or option i had to look up what it was sposed to look like on youtube. I cant start a sandbox without it. Why dont i have it or how do i get it back ?...
  8. Quick qestion

in XboX Insiders
    Quick qestion: Hey guys. I got accepted into the xcloud project and I just got around to downloading the app today. I can't figure out how to start playing. I already connected my account and my Xbox controller...
  9. Quick Playback Controls for Plex

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Playback Controls for Plex: Having quick controls for spotify and pandora are great, but most of my music and playlists are housed in Plex. It would be great to have those quick controls function with Plex. submitted by...
  10. quick build

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quick build: I am currently beginning to build several quick build arenas. I would like some help and would anyone be interested in building In the competition 4efa60a8-a8ee-4b6d-b7dc-94c0c0a89948