How do you reach support?!

Discus and support How do you reach support?! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After months of emailing and being resiredted to Xboxs website for support, not getting anywhere. There is a huge billing issue and my little sister... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MoxieZombie, Apr 18, 2019.

1. MoxieZombie
    MoxieZombie Guest

After months of emailing and being resiredted to Xboxs website for support, not getting anywhere. There is a huge billing issue and my little sister cant reach anyone at all from support.

Please, please direct me to someone that can help.

Thank you so much!

:)

MoxieZombie, Apr 18, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Here is the contact information you requested.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

How do reach suppot?

Hello Lobbing!

Thank you for your reply! However, that number is no longer a valid way to
    Contact Support. If you need assistance contacting support I would recommend following what, XBF Erick, suggested to do in order to contact them. If you have any further questions,
    feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

How do reach suppot?

Hey there Carter,

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time reaching out to Xbox Support. Go ahead and follow the link below and follow the steps so that you can request a callback from them.

Step 1: Select Xbox One

Step 2: Select See other options and then select
    See my purchase history under Account management

Step 3: Select Show contact options

Step 4: Select either Chat with Xbox Support or
    Request a call from Support

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.

6. Smwutches Win User

How do reach suppot?

Back in the day there was a number to call. I believe it was 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269). See if that works.
    That number will redirect you to the website.
Thema:

1. How do you reach support?! - Similar Threads - reach support

2. How can I reach Japanese support for my xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reach Japanese support for my xbox one controller?: Hello, I've bought Xbox one controller for PC and would like to get some technical support as the controller broke. I've been trying to find a way to reach Japanese tech support for 2 hours on...
  3. How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Actually Reach a Person Who Can Solve My Support Problem: I'm not sure it's possible to build a worse support portal then the 1 I've been stuck in trying to get Support for my kids X-Box. I've spent hours trying to figure out how to post a question about...
  4. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: Hello I reached out to the support forum team as the email says there is an issue with my account yet I have received no update on this and my original post now appears to have been deleted....
  5. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.: I received an email stating that There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. and We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any...
  6. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: I got an email saying that, so what is the issue with my account? 9f902c1b-d424-483c-9153-a2f53eb05849
  7. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late June, where you can...
  8. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late June, where you can...
  9. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late June, where you can...
  10. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: Hello As with many other people, looking at all the posts, I get an error saying there is an issue with my account and that you couldn't issue my rewards credits/gems and to post a topic about it...