How do you report DDOS attacker?

Discus and support How do you report DDOS attacker? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This guy asked me to join his party through FIFA pro clubs and then he threatened me and told me my internet was gone, immediately lost xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GodZilla3, Aug 22, 2019.

1. GodZilla3
    GodZilla3 Guest

This guy asked me to join his party through FIFA pro clubs and then he threatened me and told me my internet was gone, immediately lost xbox and computer internet connection for a long time.. still can't connect to EA servers.

:)

GodZilla3, Aug 22, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Hi there you should reset your router. That will give you a new IP address. You should report it to your internet company to .

Once back up block him from your console and report him to Microsoft .

This is how you do it .

File a complaint on Xbox One

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, go to People, and then select the gamertag you wish to report. ...
    2. From the player's profile, select Report or block.
    3. Select Report.
    4. Select one of the following reasons for the report:
    5. Select Add comment to provide more information
  3. bowski477 Win User

4. {Parity} Win User

The same way you report others. You can also contact your ISP and let them know.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Need Enforcement to contact me directly

The enforcement team do not use the forums & will not contact you directly unless you receive enforcement action on your account.

If you have reported this person they will be investigated.You only need to report someone once.

Ddos attacks are down to your isp to address,not Microsoft.Info on how to deal with ddos attacks can be found

here
  6. onyxishere Win User

Beware of [Removed] (Hacker)

You are not allowed to call out other players on the forums. Report them using the dashboard reporting tools, then block and move on.

If they are doing a DDoS attack on your internet, contact your internet provide and let them know that someone is doing a DDoS attack and they will change your IP address.

Also, DDoS attacks are illegal. You can also report the tags to the authorities for them to investigate.

As for the information they got. They've only got your IP address. They can't get anything about you from that unless you've provided them with information somehow.
Thema:

1. How do you report DDOS attacker? - Similar Threads - report DDOS attacker

2. Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...: [IMG] submitted by /u/_rubg_ [link] [comments]
  3. How can i report a player who is DDoS Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i report a player who is DDoS Server: As a member of R6 sieges competitive community I want to know how I can report a player who is blatantly cheating (Keyboarding, DDosing servers and players) and get justice for not unfair...
  4. report someoe for ddos and i have proof of admition via messages the person has then (Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    report someoe for ddos and i have proof of admition via messages the person has then (Mod...: hi, first time posting on here. lastnight i killed someone on gta v then they invited me to a party which i joined to listen to what they had to say, cut long story short they have then gone on...
  5. I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.: Hello. I have been getting CONSTANT reminders from this kid on Xbox saying that he will "Boot me offline and DDOS me." I reported him. A couple days later, nothing happens. So, he says in...
  6. Reporting a Ddos attacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a Ddos attacker: The gamertag of the ddos attacker is [Mod Removed]. She attacked me and my friends on September 29, 2017 at 12am Cst. This isn't the first time she has attacked us....
  7. who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats

in XBoX on Consoles
    who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats: who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats i need to speak with someone ASAP regarding a player who is threatening to kill my friends and...
  8. Report player for DDos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report player for DDos attack: I experienced a DDos attack at about 7:30 January, 8 2015. This person has kept my internet down for 8 hours now. His gamertag is [Mod Removed]. If possible I would like to report him to the...
  9. DDos offline, need to report someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDos offline, need to report someone: Hello xbox support, i would like to let you guys know i was recently hit offline. I was in a private match and a kid joined and we didn't know him so i kicked him. He decided to join back somehow,...
  10. Need help reporting somebody that has a ddos and harassing me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help reporting somebody that has a ddos and harassing me: This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. This one gamer on CoD Mw3 keeps kicking me offline. Is there anyway somebody can help me? He has a ddos program and he know where i live now because...