How do you screenshot or save pictures on Microsoft edge

Discus and support How do you screenshot or save pictures on Microsoft edge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know how to save images yes but some images i can't is there anyway how to screenshot or save a image on a website or something?? Like ps4 does thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jun 21, 2019.

1. How do you screenshot or save pictures on Microsoft edge

I know how to save images yes but some images i can't is there anyway how to screenshot or save a image on a website or something?? Like ps4 does thats good but please I NEED ANSWERS

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sky,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, this is not possible. You are not even able to screenshot the home screen. Only thing you can screenshot in is in games.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. flavoredsharpie Win User

Can't save or share Game DVR captures?

I'm also having this problem; what's really frustrating about it is that it is hit or miss, sometimes screenshots will save and sometimes they wont. I joined Gold for the free month just so I could save and share pictures (why Microsoft doesn't let you do
    at least that for free is frustrating in itself) and about 75% of the pictures that I have taken over the past month or so have saved (I renewed my Gold sub in hopes of figuring this problem out). All of my captures have been in Fallout 4, I don't think it's
    game related. I have taken three videos and saved them to my OneDrive via Upload Studio and Game DVR itself, all of them have saved no problem. And it always seems like the coolest screenshots or the ones I want to use for reference are the ones that don't
    save.

As far as the 'faux' saving that mussoliniman mentioned goes, I've found that when you save in the 'Manage" section and back out of it to find the screenshots it just claimed to save without the floppy disk icon to wait a few hours and go back into the Game
    DVR. They will be saved, like it takes Microsoft/Xbox One a while to actually save them.

But once you get that first notification that the screenshots you are trying to save didn't, they're pretty much useless. I have screenshots from a while ago that I'm still trying to hopelessly save as well as ones from just last night, and no matter how
    many times I try to save they will not.

I wish Microsoft would fix this; it just seems like they're pushing this issue aside despite how many people are experiencing this problem.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox live promo not showing

Hey Darrel,

Thank you for reaching out! Could you provide a screenshot or picture of the deal you are seeing? Our Microsoft Store site currently has the 1 year of Xbox Live Gold at £39.99 and it has a description saying how you save 44% by doing the year route rather
    than the month by month subscription. Hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  5. Mugboy Win User

Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

Hey ,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have been experiencing some input issues with your Edge app even after quite a bit of troubleshooting on your console. If you haven't already done so, I'd like for you to clear your saved data associated with
    the app itself. In order to do this, head on over to your Games and Apps>Apps>Microsoft Edge. Press the "Menu" button on your controller and select "Manage App." This should give you access to the saved data associated with Microsoft Edge and is organized
    according to profile. Delete the data linked with your account, restart your console, and try booting up Edge. Let us know how it goes! :D
    Thank you for your support.

I checked saved data in Microsoft Edge as you said, but there was nothing. Since I did factory reset, I think it was already deleted. How should I proceed?
  6. maxxedout Win User

How do I get my screenshots from Halo 4 to my PC?

i went to Halo Waypoint > Career > Waypoint Career >scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a blue box that says "MORE HALO 4 STATS" ..click on it and under your name you will see "RECENT SCREENSHOTS" ...click on it ...this will take you to a gallery
    of your screenshots ..i then opened each picture and using the ..SNIPPING TOOL in my windows programs i cut the picture out and saved it as a jpg picture in MY PICTURES on my computer .......
Thema:

1. How do you screenshot or save pictures on Microsoft edge - Similar Threads - screenshot save pictures

2. When saving a screenshot or gameclip game crashes on the Xbox one X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When saving a screenshot or gameclip game crashes on the Xbox one X.: Just like the title says every time I create a screen shot or record a game clip while playing assassins creed origins the audio will disappear and then 10 seconds later I'm returned to the...
  3. Saving screenshots and clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving screenshots and clips?: Will there be a feature which allows us to save our screenshots and clips to our device's photo/video library? Would love to be able to post stuff on more than just my activity feed....
  4. Can't save my screenshots anymore !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save my screenshots anymore !: Hi ! I don't know if someone have the same problem but since we got mods on console for Fallout 4, I can't save my screenshots anymore. They don't appear in my Smartglass app either ! Tell me i'm...
  5. Game DVR not saving selected screenshots.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR not saving selected screenshots.: Hi there! I don't have an Xbox Gold Account, nor do I want one(I dislike people, and I only have one game for my One at the moment, Fallout 4). So, because of this I can't share screenshots the...
  6. Can't save clips/screenshots.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save clips/screenshots.: A little over a week ago I started having a problem with my DVR. It won't upload/save any clips or screenshots. I made a different post already but it didn't get anything, at least as far as I...
  7. Can't Save or Share Captures/Screenshots on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Save or Share Captures/Screenshots on my Xbox One: Can't Save or Share Captures/Screenshots on my Xbox One, when I press "Start" on a video or screenshot I've made, the only options I have are "Set Background, Delete, Help, and Switch User". If I...
  8. Unable to save or share screenshots and clips - 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save or share screenshots and clips - 2: This has been driving me nuts. after this month's update No matter what game I take a screenshot or make a clip in, I am both unable to save and share them, basically THEY DON'T GET UPLOADED TO...
  9. Unable to save or share screenshots and clips!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save or share screenshots and clips!: This has been driving me nuts. No matter what game I take a screenshot or make a clip in, I am both unable to save them and cannot share them either! I have tried a hard system reset. I have...
  10. Game DVR won't save certain clips/screenshot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't save certain clips/screenshot: This is an official complaint. Nowhere in any text, help or forum post written about Game DVR and its features it is stated that clips/screenshots can only be saved and later shared if a) there...