How do you send a message through xbox live on the website?

Discus and support How do you send a message through xbox live on the website? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do you send a message through xbox live on the website? Why is this seemingly impossible? Do you REALLY have to be on a console in order to send a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trent C, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Trent C
    Trent C Guest

How do you send a message through xbox live on the website? Why is this seemingly impossible? Do you REALLY have to be on a console in order to send a simple message?

:)

2. Westcoast Meza Win User

No, you simply need to install the xbox app. Once you login the app you can send messages and also join or start a party chat.
  3. Trent C Win User

No, you simply need to install the xbox app. Once you login the app you can send messages and also join or start a party chat.
    I have to download an app because the website is incapable of sending messages? lol wow even Sony figured this out. Nintendo is going to have a better online infrastructure by the end of this generation. What a trainwreck.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

pvz2 for xbox one codes not working

Hey, TidiestAxis7232! We have no records of sending these codes out through the Xbox Live Message Center. How did you obtain these codes?
  5. Techyly Win User

Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

On xbox I dont know how to send Xbox Live a gg, do I comment on there post, do I create a post, how do I send a message to xbox live, anyone?
    Well Im dumb, so how your meant to do the challenge is send a xbox live message! to someone saying gg after playing a 1v1 or any game
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Can't send messages

Hey there LustRAPSS!

Sorry to hear that you're unable to message due to this issue. I can totally imagine how that could be frustrating for anyone.

Do you mind if I ask if you're trying this through the Xbox One, or the Xbox app?

Now normally when one has problems with messaging through Xbox Live, the best thing for to do is try the troubleshooting steps here on our page entitled

Why can't I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app
    ? I would suggest trying that if you have not yet.

Let us know how which platform you're trying this through and if the information I provided helped in resolving the issue you're dealing with.

Thanks, and have a good one!
Thema:

1. How do you send a message through xbox live on the website? - Similar Threads - send message through

2. Can't send messages through the xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages through the xbox website.: I've tried the number tech- and it did not work. b8d5515f-8834-4b48-a1ec-6d6c962a9429
  3. Why can I not send or recieve messages through the Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not send or recieve messages through the Xbox App?: I am running 2 Windows 10 Computers. Neither computer will allow me to send or receive messages through the Xbox App. I can send and receive messages using an internet browser, and I have no...
  4. I can't send messages through Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages through Xbox?: I try to send messages to some of my friends on Xbox Live, but then xbox gives me a message saying that I need to go to support.xbox.com/fix-messaging, when I look through, I've tried everything...
  5. I can not send messages through my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not send messages through my xbox: Hola,Tengo xbox one y mi cuenta en vivo, pero no me deja responder o enviar mensajes a otros jugadores, por favor información o razones por las que esto sucede y podría resolver el problema...
  6. Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.: Hi there. So I got windows 10 almost a year ago now, and the Xbox App on it has been working perfectly up until about a month ago. It started to act up and it wouldn't tell me if i got any...
  7. Can't send messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send messages through the Xbox app: I would load up the app, click on messages and the app would just be stuck loading. It never loads up, and when I try to click on friends list after tapping messages my phone would freeze up. It...
  8. I can't send messages through Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages through Xbox?: I try to send messages to some of my friends on Xbox Live, but then xbox gives me a message saying that I need to go to support.xbox.com/fix-messaging, when I look through, I've tried everything...
  9. trouble sending messages through my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    trouble sending messages through my xbox: Just recently i have not been able to send messages from my xbox because when i click reply it shows the message thread but no keyboard. Also, when i long press the xbox button on the controller...
  10. Can't send Messages through text

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send Messages through text: i already went to the mcsft website to check accnt standing. I even spoke to a rep. We cant figure it out. Open nat settings receiving msgs works tried on different isp's and xbones...