How do you set up a warranty claim for a controller?

Discus and support How do you set up a warranty claim for a controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The RB button on my control not working on a controller that has been used for two weeks. The 1(800) number for support does not work any more, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jasonk0001, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:22 AM.

1. jasonk0001
    jasonk0001 Guest

The RB button on my control not working on a controller that has been used for two weeks.

The 1(800) number for support does not work any more, the xbox web site just keeps going in loops asking for the serial number and the goes to the next page , fails to load, and then back to asked for the number again. The chat just keeps saying warranty
    people are not available to handle this. It been trying this for 6 days now.

All i want is to do is talk to someone and get this fixed. Does anyone know how to actually get a hold of someone?

Any ideas

:)

2. jasonk0001 Win User

When i finally got to talk to a rep. She told me that she couldn't help me and to take it back to the store. She then transfer me to a sales department that was closed and then it hung up on me.

What a joke,

30 years of dealing with different gaming companies and this is hands down the worst warranty customer service i have ever had encounter. And the pandemic is not an excuse. Nintendo still allows you to communicate with someone with a 1(800) number why cant
    the great and powerful microsoft. The fact that i had to come here for help is ridiculous. For shame Microsoft.
  3. jasonk0001 Win User

Thank you so much. that did work for getting me to talk to someone.
  4. markmorgan03 Win User

Hi there! To get started with a service order, go to
    account.microsoft.com/devices/
    , locate your Xbox system, then click "Show Details". Now, locate the "Service" menu, and select "Start order". You will then be prompted to choose between "Accessory" or "Device". Select "Accessory" then "Wireless Controller"
    from the next dropdown menu. Enter the PID from the battery compartment of your controller, then describe your issue in the box below.

If you are still having issues with this website, try clearing your browser cache (the steps to do this on Edge can be found

here
    ). If this still doesn't work, try using InPrivate or Incognito Mode, or try a new browser.

I hope you can get it sorted soon!
  5. SyCo1 Win User

Wow you might as well get a new one i got two that broke lb button on one annthe analoge stick on the other after doin every thing they said you can even post them with royal mail an it has to get to frankfurt with in 30 days of u reportin it
  6. PalomaPink Win User

Hey Guys,

i have the same issue in Germany. I tried nearly every day since 2 weeks to get started with a service order. It is not my first time. It is my third gamepad now I want to complain. But every time I want to place an order it sends me back to the login screen.

Would be nice if anybody can help me.
Thema:

1. How do you set up a warranty claim for a controller? - Similar Threads - set warranty claim

2. Family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family settings: it is not letting me connect to the adult account on my xbox but i am trying to make my xbox account an adult one but it is not working because i need the adult account to make my child account an...
  3. Minecraft is making me change settings in order to play multiplayer Minecraft, and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is making me change settings in order to play multiplayer Minecraft, and now I...: The account in question ive had for years without changing any settings that would prohibit me from playing multiplayer, but now it says i have to change and allow certain things such as being...
  4. Can't change the privacy settings for my xbox live account. (Minecraft Realms)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change the privacy settings for my xbox live account. (Minecraft Realms): I've tried to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I have to go change my privacy settings on the xbox/microsoft website. There is actually no way to change the privacy settings to my account, My...
  5. I set my child's xBox up on my email - what are my options

in XBoX Accessibility
    I set my child's xBox up on my email - what are my options: Ok, so I have read various posts about this, but feel my scenario is a little different. I have two outlook email addresses - one is not a serious email address - it is used to avoid tons of...
  6. Xbox Notification settings reset?(Alpha-Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Notification settings reset?(Alpha-Skip ahead): I recently went on my Xbox and I saw all my notification settings were turned back on was that supposed to happen the latest version submitted by /u/Dead_Master_115 [link] [comments]
  7. Family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family settings: How do I rest my family pass code as i forgot mine f56008e8-4738-47bf-85ae-4535bcfc7e59
  8. If my Series X that's set to turn my TV on automatically would turn my tv on automatically,...

in XboX Insiders
    If my Series X that's set to turn my TV on automatically would turn my tv on automatically,...: I have an Xbox One X that magically turns my TV and receiver on and controls the volume; when I had cable it also controlled the cable box. When I moved and didn't feel like setting up my Dolby...
  9. Is best to unenroll preview program or settings remove xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is best to unenroll preview program or settings remove xbox?: Hi, I was thinking of unenrolling or leave the program without losing any data/factory reset because of controller not syncing issues and randomly network(wired) would disconnect at 7-9pm. I...
  10. Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?: I just found JSR on Xbox store and can't buy it online or on the Xbox website nor the Xbox one. My account is the main (adult) account. Where can i buy a digital version of the game without game...