How do you share game pass ultimate?

Discus and support How do you share game pass ultimate? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had gotten a three month subscription to game pass pc and it ended at the end of march. I planned on then getting the one month of ultimate for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ItsTrashPanda, Apr 7, 2020.

1. How do you share game pass ultimate?

I had gotten a three month subscription to game pass pc and it ended at the end of march. I planned on then getting the one month of ultimate for dollar. I had money on my account and when I tried to pay it said that I would need a parent to do this and
    that I couldn't ask through their system. I assume this is because my dad buys Xbox live under his account and we have home Xbox turned on and it wants to upgrade the gold to ultimate. I'm the one who would be using the PC part of ultimate and if he buys ultimate
    I assume He will have access to the PC part while I could only access the live gold and the console part. This is frustrating because I can't even purchase it under my account so is their any way my dad can buy it under his account but I will have access to
    Xbox game pass PC. And buying as a gift wont work because you can't get it for one dollar then.

:)

ItsTrashPanda, Apr 7, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ItsTrashPanda,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if your father can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to your account so you can play on PC. The ability to share subscriptions is only available on the Xbox One
    through
    the home console feature
    . There is currently not a way to share subscriptions on Windows 10. The best option in this scenario is to ask the parent account owner to

purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC
    for your account. We hope this information helps!
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass for Family

4. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass for Family

How many consoles between the family do you have?

Firstly only the home console can be used to share gold and gamepass on the other console.

You can share your gold game pass as long as you have downloaded the game once on the owned account being yours.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

xbox live vs game pass

I advise you to make Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, includes all the Xbox Live and Game pass services and you can also play via PC. When it comes to sharing, you can only do it with two accounts, here's a
    guide to how to do it https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game sharing

I'm not 100% sure on how the game pass part of ultimate will share. As it has been, game pass itself is not shareable, but the games downloaded are. So if you own game pass, you would have to download the game first, then other accounts can play it on
    your Home console.
Thema:

1. How do you share game pass ultimate? - Similar Threads - share game pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC: I have Ultimate on the family Xbox My son has a profile on that Xbox He is unable to play games on his PC using His profile He has play using my profile I thought that all profiles in the...
  5. Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.: Hi, so I recently signed on to Game Pass. I've had a Gold account for years, and I had no issues with family member sharing it on my system. So, I had no problems installing and playing games...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...
  7. Game Pass PC share with family members

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC share with family members: I created separate account for my kid. I added Kid to MS Family. I bought Game Pass for PC on my main account. Is there a way to share Game pass games with the Kid? What I did: I logged in to...
  8. DLCs from Killer instinct Definitive Edition Locked, using family share for Xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    DLCs from Killer instinct Definitive Edition Locked, using family share for Xbox game pass...: pretty much the title, I know this problem used to be prevalent back in 2019 when the game first came to the game pass, but now it's happening to me. I am using Family share to play game on my...
  9. Condivisione Xbox game pass [Edit - Translation]- Xbox game pass sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Condivisione Xbox game pass [Edit - Translation]- Xbox game pass sharing: Buonasera, ho letto che l'abbonamento xbox game pass è condivisibile esattamete come l'abbonamento xbox live gold. A qualcuno risulta? Ho appena riscattato un codice che mi ha attivato xbox...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Family Share Achievements?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Family Share Achievements?: Don't know if the title is accurate, anyways, the question is: Assuming its possible to share game pass on PC (Which, judging by reading other posts on this same site, it is possible.) If I...