How Do You Take a Break From Gaming?

Discus and support How Do You Take a Break From Gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; meet up with friends or go to the cottage 59402091-22a8-4e0d-a337-67ee343aad5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Airyrose666, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Airyrose666
    Airyrose666 Guest

meet up with friends or go to the cottage

:)

Airyrose666, Sep 2, 2019
  2. jdpup1300 Win User

bonfire and friends or just relaxation and bonding with the family
  3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

I really don't know how to do this 'cause I play the games I like everyday
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello, i´m on college vacations currently, and I haven't played since last week. I live alone, and I usually don´t go out with friends or so.

I use this week to draw freely, trying to improve my technique. I sometimes try to research a little about things that are not know by my, and try to get free "how to" books. And so, the chores; cleaning the house, wash the dishes, cook, washing clothes,
    the basics.

By the night, I´ll be probably reading something or talking to my gf about things. You know, kinda share a little of my day with her.

Gaming is a big part of my life, but, you know, create a balance between your life and your hobbies.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

My breaks consists of Tea some chips with a tv show. Or me watching some streamers and support them.
  6. Nohra369 Win User

Usually the catch up with mates, Going out and riding on a nice day on the Motorbike. Taking the dogs out. There are a few things i like to do if the weather is nice
Thema:

1. How Do You Take a Break From Gaming? - Similar Threads - Break Gaming

2. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  3. Game Pass Ultimate on PC breaks if primary e-mail alias for Microsoft Account is changed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC breaks if primary e-mail alias for Microsoft Account is changed.: I changed the primary e-mail alias on my Microsoft Account a couple days ago. I did not remove the previous e-mail address. After doing so, I had to log out and back into my Xbox One X console....
  4. Backwards Compat Games Break Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compat Games Break Party Chat: Anybody else having a party chat issue when starting an OG Xbox or 360 game on Xbox One? Everything was fine until around a week ago... now, whenever I launch an old game (The Orange Box is the...
  5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Game-Breaking Issue (XB1X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Game-Breaking Issue (XB1X): I've encountered a weird... I don't know if it's a bug or what, but I've been playing Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and I've reached a point in the campaign where a certain enemy's attack...
  6. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  7. Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.: Games won't load in gamepass. Yes, I have already manually shut it down, over and over again. Yes I have cleared local saved game data. It does this for an hour every time I turn it on. Even the...
  8. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  9. How do you break up intense gaming sessions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you break up intense gaming sessions?: I mostly play Co op games or if that's not an option I set a time for watchin movie or when I start feeling tired I just turn the console off if this don't work for you put ya TV on timer to turn...
  10. Dragon's Dogma game breaking bug.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon's Dogma game breaking bug.: I bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen around when it released on Xbox One. I played it for a while, but stopped playing after something else grabbed my attention. I decided to start playing it...