How Do You Take a Break From Gaming?

Discus and support How Do You Take a Break From Gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; meet up with friends or go to the cottage 59402091-22a8-4e0d-a337-67ee343aad5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Airyrose666, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Airyrose666
    Airyrose666 Guest

meet up with friends or go to the cottage

:)

Airyrose666, Sep 2, 2019
  2. DI3Beezy Win User

As with videogames, taking long sessions of any activity takes you to burnout. It is necessary to alternate daily activities precisely to avoid converting the energies we use into stress. In moving from one activity to another, it is useful to take
    breaks to rest the mind and body. Even 10 minutes alone with yourself can make the difference. I have learned this over the years and for me it acquires a meaning close to the sense of respect for oneself. If you learn to respect yourself, it is easier to
    live and respect the times of everything and everyone.
    Well said. It's natural to need a break from something, even if it's something you enjoy. Too much of anything can cause you to get burned out.
  3. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey... in the last month I played twice, I spent my vacation time out to my house ;)

Trekking in the mountain with my girlfriend ;)
  4. NafrayuNox Win User

I like my work for a start. So even though somedays I'd prefer to stay home and play, when I'm there I'm 100% there :)

My wife and I watch shows on Netflix or DVD during the evening, currently we are watching Good Omens on Netflix.

A friend we met through my wife's work put it in his head to introduce us to tabletop roleplaying games, so once a week we spend an evening in 1920's France as Arsene Lupin's best thieves and thugs :D
  5. NESClO Win User

Heya ThisGameIsSucky,

What a great question!

I still attend college, so 30% of my weekdays I have school. Besides school, I work for an indie game publisher. My focus lays on scouting, testing and content creation.

When I don't work or have school, I go out and meet with friends. Also, I like to network with people in the gaming industry!

I read a lot of economical and entrepreneur books. Love to listen to podcasts or learn new relevant business information.

I like to cook, so every Saturday I go out and get groceries at the food market.

Love to challenge myself and seek discomfort.

Speak soon,

Nescio
  6. TDK Skin Walker Win User

What's a break from gaming? Hahaha.

For real, if I need some time off I usually watch movies or shows.
Thema:

1. How Do You Take a Break From Gaming? - Similar Threads - Break Gaming

2. Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.: Games won't load in gamepass. Yes, I have already manually shut it down, over and over again. Yes I have cleared local saved game data. It does this for an hour every time I turn it on. Even the...
  3. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  4. How do you break up intense gaming sessions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you break up intense gaming sessions?: I mostly play Co op games or if that's not an option I set a time for watchin movie or when I start feeling tired I just turn the console off if this don't work for you put ya TV on timer to turn...
  5. Dragon's Dogma game breaking bug.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon's Dogma game breaking bug.: I bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen around when it released on Xbox One. I played it for a while, but stopped playing after something else grabbed my attention. I decided to start playing it...
  6. Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game: Hello! I recently purchased Borderlands (the first) from the Xbox 360 store, and am having some issues with it. On initial start up it prompted for an update. Following the update, whenever I...
  7. Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.: Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines. I am the official version of the game purchased in the store. The host system and the game are the latest....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Game breaking issue, cannot find anying about this issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game breaking issue, cannot find anying about this issue.: Bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on my PC. After the game installed I got my controller buttons mapped with manual shifting and everything else that needed to be mapped. I then dialed in my...
  9. Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...: Quantum Break won't install from disc right away, and there was no problem with it on the Xbox One Orginal, but since I now have Xbox One X, this game seems stuck at 3.61GB as far as I can tell...
  10. Bingo breaking down during very succesful game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo breaking down during very succesful game: Hello, who is gonna give me back my 2.300 coins being invested? Game quit during playing…...quite unfair ee5728b9-2b04-42f7-a43f-7aec968354ba