How do you want to pay the rest? Error!

Discus and support How do you want to pay the rest? Error! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft team i tried to buy the fortnite starter pack for 4.99$ and i have 5$.This is the thrid time when i do this but now it ask me for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowGamerGrigoriu, Jul 8, 2019.

1. How do you want to pay the rest? Error!

Hi Microsoft team i tried to buy the fortnite starter pack for 4.99$ and i have 5$.This is the thrid time when i do this but now it ask me for the rest.What i can do because when i but my paypal the purchase failed.Please help me

:)

ShadowGamerGrigoriu, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Check to see if the purchase says it's 4.99 plus tax. If so, you would need enough funds to cover tax as well.

If the Paypal payment is failing, you would want to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that issue , you have to put 4.99$ on your paypal account before buying this pack.

Or entrer a credit card number on your Microsoft account.

If you still cant buy it, please call Xbox live helpdesk > https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
  4. H3PA80R Win User

“How do you want to pay the rest”

If you purchase the gamepass for that Deal it would ask this because its a subscription. So the system wants to know how you will pay the next month. After you made the purchase you have to turn off the auto renewal.
  5. Smwutches Win User

“How do you want to pay the rest”

6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

"How do you want to pay the rest?"

I'm guessing it's because your account balance would not cover the tax anyway, your balance would have to exceed that total or it will go hunting for another payment method.
Thema:

1. How do you want to pay the rest? Error! - Similar Threads - pay rest Error

2. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again: I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore. :-( 633bc0c6-2e95-4f74-9302-7b807eee7daa
  3. pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pay: I would like to ask if the PaySafeCard payment method will be officially added to xbox? be6f9560-75d8-47c9-8d65-7b16788afb2b
  4. Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]: Como todos sabrán the coalition ya esta a punto de dejar en nuestras manos la beta multijugador de gears, ya anunciaron demasiadas cosas & nos han sorprendido, pero no creen que seria genial si...
  5. “How do you want to pay the rest”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “How do you want to pay the rest”: hello everyone microsoft is doing a “deal” that if i pay $1 i will get 1000 apex coins and 1 month of Gold which i can pay for because i have $4.97 account balance. It still says how do i want to...
  6. Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card: Hello, I have my eye on a game. The game is currently on sale for £44.99. Someone sent me a gift voucher of £20. How do I use this code of £20 and pay the remanding £24.99 on my personal bank...
  7. How do want to pay the rest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do want to pay the rest: So I went out and bought a $10 gift card and enterd the code before Christmas so I can get gold on the Christmas sale At the checkout it says my account balance is $10.01 but it says how do you...
  8. "How do you want to pay the rest?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "How do you want to pay the rest?": I currently have $36.27 on my account (pre-paid cards) and attempted to buy ARK. It says to add a credit card to pay the rest, which confuses me as I've never had this issue before. If it's adding...
  9. Can use my Microsoft Account money to partially pay, then use paypal to the pay the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can use my Microsoft Account money to partially pay, then use paypal to the pay the rest?: I want to buy a game, its 10 bucks, i have $7.03 on my account, can i use that money and then use paypal for the rest? If not, you suck microsoft, i dont kno what to do with those 7 bucks, and...
  10. Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?: I was thinking about buying one thing on Xbox Live it costs 249 Swedish krona and wonder if you have 100 Swedish krona in my Microsoft account, if you can take them first and then pay the rest...