How does console streaming work?

Discus and support How does console streaming work? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How does console streaming work. Is my controller supposed to stay connected to the Xbox? That's the only way it ever lets me do control anything. When... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RealJoelMedina, Jun 24, 2020.

1. How does console streaming work?

How does console streaming work. Is my controller supposed to stay connected to the Xbox? That's the only way it ever lets me do control anything. When I connect my controller to my phone it only lets B work and when I press it gives me a message saying do I want to back out. My controller is up to date and console streaming never works.

submitted by /u/RealJoelMedina
    [link] [comments]

/u/RealJoelMedina, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. RandelRandel Win User

Xbox one game streaming lag

How ?

I have no lag or any other stuttering problems when playing online on the console. It's only when using the game stream function to the Xbox App on my laptop.

How does that use more internet ?

How fast does my internet have to be to make the streaming run smooth ?
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

4. PeteCantu Win User

Lococycle live stream on twtch.tv now

I missed the stream. How does the game look?
  5. PaulKara1 Win User

Xbox One X, streaming to Win10 PC issue

I've tried all the recommended steps except for putting my console in the DMZ. I will try that later. However, I don't know how putting it in DMZ would fix the problem since the console does stream properly after a restart. It seems more like some weird
    bug in the streaming software itself. Was hoping that someone else was having the same issue to confirm.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
Thema:

How does console streaming work?

1. How does console streaming work? - Similar Threads - does console streaming

2. Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it say unable to stream to your console when i stream to my phone??: I really want to know as it was working fine 5 minutes ago and now it wont? submitted by /u/RoundChoice [link] [comments]
  3. Does the phone you have matter a lot for Console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the phone you have matter a lot for Console streaming?: So i tried Console streaming with a One Plus 6 on a 4G connection (30-70mb download -2-10mb upload depending on where i'm) while my xbox was on a wired internet connection (240mb download - 13mb...
  4. Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.: Cloud streaming works, console streaming is the huge isssue Its driving me insane this. Basically it works, connects, but its stuttering to the point its unplayable, frame drops, freezes,...
  5. Does Streaming With A Logitech Webcam Plugged In Still Shut Down Consoles?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Streaming With A Logitech Webcam Plugged In Still Shut Down Consoles?: I wanted to use a camera whilst streaming, but saw that a fair few streamers had issues when using a camera with their consoles, namely that it'd shut down after around an hour or so of use. Is...
  6. Trying to join console streaming, what does this mean and how can I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to join console streaming, what does this mean and how can I fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Superman6014 [link] [comments]
  7. Hi have have done everything and my console streaming still does work, it still say for me...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi have have done everything and my console streaming still does work, it still say for me...: Doesn't work submitted by /u/Drifter454 [link] [comments]
  8. Does console streaming work on rooted android devices?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work on rooted android devices?: Bought new fire HD 8, rooted it to remove lockscreen ads and wanted to use it for game streaming? Does the app still work on rooted devices? I know sometimes apps refuse to function if rooted....
  9. Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?

in XboX Insiders
    Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?: I mean the current stream to the PC with the companion Xbox app does not allow HDR images, so since I'm not able to test on my own I wonder if the new systems will allow it, since there's phones...
  10. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how does xbox console work