How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on...

Discus and support How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have accidentally added Mozilla Firefox to the list of games in the XBOX Console Companion app on Windows 10. I really need to remove it from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IkeGRk, Aug 27, 2019.

1. IkeGRk
    IkeGRk Guest

How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on...

I have accidentally added Mozilla Firefox to the list of games in the XBOX Console Companion app on Windows 10. I really need to remove it from the list.

I tried to:

• Go to the games list in the XBOX Companion App, right-click on Firefox and select "Remove from my games".

• Go to Settings>Apps>Apps&Features, select XBOX Companion App and go to "Advanced options" and click "Reset".

• Uninstall Mozilla Firefox and XBOX Companion App, reinstall both.

• Search for files & folders named "games"/"list"/"apps" in the Windows Apps' data folders for the XBOX Companion App.

It remains in the list.

Now I would like to know how to remove games or if there's a specific file/register/folder to manipulate and remove the association between Firefox and the list of games.

:)

IkeGRk, Aug 27, 2019
  2. IkeGRk Win User

How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on Windows 10?

I have did that too.

It didn't work.

I repeated it, including a system restart between resetting and relaunching the app.

It didn't work.
  3. Fos Win User

How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on Windows 10?

Have you tried resetting the Xbox Console Companion?

Here's how:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Go to Apps & features.
    3. Find the Xbox Console Companion and click on Advanced options.
    4. Click the Reset button.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Installed games missing form XBOX App

Hi PerJuborg,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

On the newer Xbox (Beta) app, the installed games should be listed in the left margin on the home page after logging in. If you do not see the games listed, then try re-installing the app, just right click and then uninstall. Once removed, go to https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games/,
    click get started and then Download app.

Can you see your installed games in one spot in the Xbox Console Companion app?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Cannot download games on Microsoft Store

Hello ChristopherKlopper,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Does this issue occur with multiple games or just Minecraft? Do you see any network errors when you look at the network
    settings in the Xbox Console Companion App? We will provide steps on how to locate the network settings in the Xbox Console Companion App. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results!

How to access the network settings in the Xbox Console Companion App:

1. Launch the Xbox Console Companion App
    2. Sign in to the app with your Microsoft account
    3. Select the gear icon on the bottom left of the app
    4. Select Network
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

Does your computer successfully sign into the Xbox app or the Xbox Console Companion app? I would recommend running a test in the Settings > Network tab of the Xbox Console Companion app and see if there are any issues listed there that we can troubleshoot.

Is this a new issue, or have you been able to sign in previously?
Thema:

1. How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on... - Similar Threads - does fully remove

2. Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing: Still having the same issue as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-login-does-nothing-fix-tutorial/b926f6e8-ebdd-4996-a474-a15d0d71672b?page=1 the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  4. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  5. Forza horizon 3 non si installa completamente [Translation-Force Horizon 3 does not fully...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 non si installa completamente [Translation-Force Horizon 3 does not fully...: Ho acquistato forza horizon 3 (la versione fisica) usato, da un negozio di videogiochi. Arrivato a casa ho messo a installare il gioco e arrivato a circa 15 gb potevo gi iniziare a giocarlo, ed è...
  6. Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?: I just setup my xbox ONE and I routed my directtv reciever to the xbox one like instruted. I followed all of the setup instructions to make the Live TV work. Now I am unable to use my directtv...
  7. daily challenge does not fully load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge does not fully load.: Can someone suggest a solution to this matter? Thank you. d6699773-e820-4a50-956e-e03832fe7654
  8. Console Make Noise when Fully OFF -Does Yours?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Make Noise when Fully OFF -Does Yours?: Can anyone check to see if their Xbox one S when its off make any noise you have to be almost touching it to hear it and in silent room bybthe powersupply area ill hear a constant ticking/buzzing...
  9. Your display does not fully support the HDCP protocol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your display does not fully support the HDCP protocol: Apologies if there is already a forum post on this issue but if there is I was unable to find it. I have been trying to play DVD's through my Xbox One but continuningly get an error informing me...
  10. Does the new Media Remote fully control your TV/Receiver? (d-pad, select, back)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new Media Remote fully control your TV/Receiver? (d-pad, select, back): The new remote looks cool, but I can't seem to find the answer to this question. It provides navigation control (d-pad, select, back ) to various console apps. Ideally, it would also use the IR...