How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

Discus and support How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BudFox79, Sep 25, 2019.

1. BudFox79
    BudFox79 Guest

How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat

:)

BudFox79, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Richardparker411 Win User

Account suspension

Yes but thats my issue entirely. Where do I submit a case when they literally wont let me? Ive been trying to get in touch with a live person but its 2019 that hardly ever happens in customer support.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for hours, both chat and callback. nothing works. Ive left 5 messages but thers is no answer

You could try HTTPS://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. (change en-US for your country) at virtual agent select"see other options" select a topic, then select "show
    contact options" and request a callback
  4. denis97g Win User

How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for hours, both chat and callback. nothing works. Ive left 5 messages but thers is no answer

5. Internet Expert Win User

How to get in touch with Microsoft??

Your name (in those disabled fields) are likely retrieved from your "billing info" in your Microsoft account.

There are people in chat support. I hope you aren't confusing "People in line: 0" with active chat representatives. That just means there's no other customers waiting in the queue for the next chat rep.

If you live in the US, the phone number to get in contact with Microsoft support for Xbox is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Out of Touch

I've felt the complete opposite to actually. I feel like Microsoft has been going above and beyond for their customers and have been making things more fun and engaging for quite some time. I don't mind paying a subscription service since you get free
    games each month, discounts and all sorts of extras. Plus you support the hard working people that keep things running smoothly and work hard to provide all these services.
Thema:

1. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for... - Similar Threads - does touch Microsoft

2. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller does not work: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Wireless Controller for PC. I want to connect it with the wireless receiver, but it does not work. Usually, the Xbox Logo at the controller should start...
  4. Disney+ does not work (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ does not work (Alpha Skip Ahead): Hello! I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue but any time I try to start a video with the Disney+ app, it kicks to Dolby Vision and is immediately followed with a screen that says...
  5. Does my Xbox One need to be repaired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Xbox One need to be repaired?: I've been researching a problem I been having...My Xbox One won't read or play 360 games and DVD movies. It will play Xbox One games and Blu-ray but yeah, i don't feel like paying $179.00 for a...
  6. xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly: Hi, I have a Problem with my new xbox one Controller. The a-button does not work consistently. When I push it in a certain angle with my base of the thumb, there is no input. So gaming is based...
  7. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  8. Does it work outside your home?

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work outside your home?: Might be a dumb questions but does the console streaming work if your not at home? submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  9. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one power does not work when I touched it and turns off by itself and makes beep...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power does not work when I touched it and turns off by itself and makes beep...: My xbox power button not responding to touch and keeps making ejecting disc noise like crazy turns off as soon as it get to the menu or turn on right away with ejecting disc noises...