How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

Discus and support How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BudFox79, Sep 25, 2019.

1. BudFox79
    BudFox79 Guest

How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat

:)

BudFox79, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Richardparker411 Win User

Account suspension

Yes but thats my issue entirely. Where do I submit a case when they literally wont let me? Ive been trying to get in touch with a live person but its 2019 that hardly ever happens in customer support.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for hours, both chat and callback. nothing works. Ive left 5 messages but thers is no answer

You could try HTTPS://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. (change en-US for your country) at virtual agent select"see other options" select a topic, then select "show
    contact options" and request a callback
  4. denis97g Win User

How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for hours, both chat and callback. nothing works. Ive left 5 messages but thers is no answer

5. Internet Expert Win User

How to get in touch with Microsoft??

Your name (in those disabled fields) are likely retrieved from your "billing info" in your Microsoft account.

There are people in chat support. I hope you aren't confusing "People in line: 0" with active chat representatives. That just means there's no other customers waiting in the queue for the next chat rep.

If you live in the US, the phone number to get in contact with Microsoft support for Xbox is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Out of Touch

I've felt the complete opposite to actually. I feel like Microsoft has been going above and beyond for their customers and have been making things more fun and engaging for quite some time. I don't mind paying a subscription service since you get free
    games each month, discounts and all sorts of extras. Plus you support the hard working people that keep things running smoothly and work hard to provide all these services.
Thema:

1. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for... - Similar Threads - does touch Microsoft

2. Does the Xbox One X run better/faster then the xbox one original.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One X run better/faster then the xbox one original.: So I bought the Xbox One Rare Replay bundle... And I was thinking of upgrading to a Xbox One X especially since Assassin's Creed Valhalla will be coming out. (among other games.) I don't really...
  3. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  4. Does Skylanders Imaginators compatible with Xbox One S, please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Skylanders Imaginators compatible with Xbox One S, please?: Does Skylanders Imaginators compatible with Xbox One S, please? Here, it says is compatible: https://www.skylanders.com/br/pt/video-games/skylanders-imaginators Here, it says it's not:...
  5. My Xbox 360 does not connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 does not connect to xbox live: hello guys, i recently bought an xbox 360 and i'm trying to connect it to xbox live but it won't, xbox connects to my internet modem, my modem connects to the internet but the internet doesn't...
  6. Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to manually delete a corrupt cloud save for a game which does not support...: For a year now, I have been unable to play Shenmue due to my cloud save being corrupt. The game only supports cloud saves, in offline mode, the game has no option to save. As a result of this,...
  7. My mic no longer works as a mic... my headset does?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic no longer works as a mic... my headset does?: I understand that headsets can also work as microphones but this just happened out of nowhere. I recently logged onto my xbox and was at first scared that my mic didnt work until I started talking...
  8. Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChronofangX [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is: You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to...
  10. Xbox one power does not work when I touched it and turns off by itself and makes beep...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power does not work when I touched it and turns off by itself and makes beep...: My xbox power button not responding to touch and keeps making ejecting disc noise like crazy turns off as soon as it get to the menu or turn on right away with ejecting disc noises...