How does one see their years badge

Discus and support How does one see their years badge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I saw on tik tok that ppl got a year badge 94858f1a-7748-431f-827a-4debe5d955cc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CalebRecord30, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:42 AM.

1. How does one see their years badge

I saw on tik tok that ppl got a year badge

:)

CalebRecord30, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:42 AM
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Displayed under "Badges" in my screenshot, Shows the badge and number of how many years you've been a Xbox Live Gold member.

[​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today CALEBRECORD30

The tenure badge appears when you reach 1 year or more subscribed to Xbox live gold or game pass ultimate (the number that appears there depends on how many years you're subscribed)
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Badges

There are a few different badges but I believe the one you're referring to is how many years you've been a subscriber to Xbox Live.
  5. MattReptar Win User

Ambassador Ranking

How can you be a level 7 Ambassador and still have no idea how it works? New Ambassadors have to be given the forum badge and forum access manually. Claiming badges on the loot page does nothing until we're granted the initial badge.
  6. B2Bomber Win User

Self Accomplishments.

Can you tell me how account veteran status is there? Maybe you been on Xbox for 5 years. Maybe 2 years. How can I show it off in a badge? Don't say gold because that doesn't reflect account veteran status & is not a badge.
Thema:

1. How does one see their years badge - Similar Threads - does years badge

2. Does xbox game pass ultimate have a yearly subscription option?

in XboX Insiders
    Does xbox game pass ultimate have a yearly subscription option?: Can you subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate for a year instead of every month? submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  3. Why does it say I need to buy Minecraft when I bought it 7 years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I need to buy Minecraft when I bought it 7 years ago: I recently tried to get back onto Minecraft after Microsoft bought it and once I updated my Mojang it says I don't own Minecraft. Please help since my friends are going to start a server soon and...
  4. My year badge does not show on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My year badge does not show on my account: I have owned the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for almost two and a half years and had a two year badge show up on my account. Recently, my two year badge has disappeared and I still own the game pass....
  5. why cant i redownload ncaa football 14 i purchased a few years back. does not show up on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i redownload ncaa football 14 i purchased a few years back. does not show up on...: i purchased NCAA Football 14 back in 2017. somehow it got deleted so i went back to download once again but does not show up in history. 14d63664-7ce5-4aa6-a6b4-bda18ecc44a7
  6. It does not let me switch from sky to Xbox. It has done perfectly fine for the past 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    It does not let me switch from sky to Xbox. It has done perfectly fine for the past 2 years: It does not let me switch from sky to Xbox. It has done perfectly fine for the past 2 years 94608a07-daae-4393-9398-6738c130203e
  7. Why does my tenure says 4 years?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my tenure says 4 years?: My both Microsoft, Skype, and Xbox Live accounts were created in June 4th 2013. 4 years ago (September-October 2016) is when I logged in to Windows 10 Xbox app. d6be47d8-0639-47b8-8d6b-0448e3b117cc
  8. My 360 sat for over a year unplugged. Now It shows that the internal 4 gig does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 sat for over a year unplugged. Now It shows that the internal 4 gig does not work.: How to fix this? 4488-4497-1380-267F-C000-0185 I have noticed I am not the only one with an issue but I can not find a fix online that works. 5674d190-4446-40ad-b7e7-5f926e064050
  9. Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...: I want to buy the game again, I've already located it on eBay. But I don't know if it's still playing on Xbox Live on Xbox 360. Or if it's already possible to play on the Xbox One....
  10. Does project xclpud come out next year or this year?

in XboX Insiders
    Does project xclpud come out next year or this year?: submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]