How does the rings work exactly?

Discus and support How does the rings work exactly? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im new in all this insider thinks, so how they exactly work? submitted by /u/Estebandido333 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Estebandido333, Jun 10, 2021.

1. How does the rings work exactly?

/u/Estebandido333, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

why is there a ring around the disk

Hey there -

A ring on a game disc is generally not good news. How did the ring get there? Does your game disc work? What kind of support related issue can we help you with? :)
  3. Wkgsg Win User

3.5 mm mic not working

I think you just solved the mystery. I see 3 rings on the one that doesn't work, and 4 on the one that does work.

Now if I buy an adapter that I can put the 3 rings in, which adapts it to a 4 ring, would that work?
  4. Enemy RPG Win User

Console won't start???

Does the console have RRoD? If so please post how many rings and the secondary error code!

2 rings: Overheating

3 rings: General Hardware error

4 rings: AV/HDMI cable not detected

Secondary error code:

Press "Sync" and "Eject" button at the same time and note down how many rings. Do this four times.

1 ring: number 1

2 rings: number 2

3 rings: number 3

4 rings: number 0
  5. dannypenfold Win User

Error 80151901

Okay. Have you tryed ringing XBOX support? And does that work?
  6. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
Thema:

How does the rings work exactly?

1. How does the rings work exactly? - Similar Threads - does rings exactly

2. Does the free to play multiplyer testing even work on delta ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the free to play multiplyer testing even work on delta ring?: I'm searching now for long but only found people asking and not getting an answer, but I never found someone in the delta ring having this free to play multiplyer testing. Pls only answer if...
  3. Does somebody know why there are no different OS Betas in the omega gamma and beta ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Does somebody know why there are no different OS Betas in the omega gamma and beta ring?: Does somebody know why there are no different OS Betas in the omega gamma and beta ring? As I looked up the beta rings in the insider hub on my series s it shows version...
  4. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  5. Does anyone know what this is? I’m in the Beta ring and it’s like my xbox it’s corrupted or...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this is? I’m in the Beta ring and it’s like my xbox it’s corrupted or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HeavyWaitKing [link] [comments]
  6. I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?: I was surprised when I saw the new store on my Xbox One S today, but I'm only in the Delta ring. Are there any other Delta insiders who've received it? submitted by /u/Apticle [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChronofangX [link] [comments]
  8. Hulu Does Not Work On Alpha Ring XB1X At All

in XboX Insiders
    Hulu Does Not Work On Alpha Ring XB1X At All: Was trying to watch something while I eat and every time I try to launch Hulu it says I should restart my Xbox. I have done this 4 times in a row and now my food is cold and Hulu Still won't...
  9. "ring or region does not support game streaming"

in XboX Insiders
    "ring or region does not support game streaming": I set up the app and everything, and once I got to the "searching for console" screen, it says that my ring or region doesn't support game streaming. Does anyone know what I can do? Also, I looked...
  10. When does omega ring gain access to streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    When does omega ring gain access to streaming?: submitted by /u/joshmc82 [link] [comments]