How far behind is the Beta tier?

Discus and support How far behind is the Beta tier? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been in alpha since day 1 and the bugs have gotten really bad lately. The latest few have been stuff like my system no longer displaying a image... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Oct 12, 2021.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

I’ve been in alpha since day 1 and the bugs have gotten really bad lately. The latest few have been stuff like my system no longer displaying a image while sound worked and I had to manually reset the display output. To broken voice chat, thing that get fixed but stuff I figured would be found in the skip ahead alpha?

I like to test new features but some of these bugs are nerve wrecking. How far behind are beta builds? Thinking of switching to that tier

submitted by /u/Xenokaiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenokaiii, Oct 12, 2021
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Project Spark beta!

Yep, got a pc invite too. Hopefully the console beta isnt far behind
  3. zdopeheathen Win User

Far behind on zombies

I only have Call of the Dead and Shangri-La.
  4. DaRK JaGGeReD Win User

Far behind on zombies

if you got a mic and speak English i have another post on here about trying to get a group together this weekend to get the Shangri La easter egg if interested send me a message with what time u can this weekend and what your time zone is...
  5. CHIPSattACK Win User

Far behind on zombies

still could use you as long as you have a mic and flexible with your playing time
  6. CHIPSattACK Win User

Far behind on zombies

haha im pretty sure i already responded to it .
Thema:

1. How far behind is the Beta tier? - Similar Threads - far behind Beta

2. Far cry 2 still broken after 2019 system update for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 2 still broken after 2019 system update for xbox 360: After the last system update 2.0.17559.0 on xbox 360, far cry 2 have been unplayable by some sort of glitch that makes the game run at half the framerate with really bad screen tearing! I have...
  3. Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible: I'm curious why Far Cry 4 xbox 360 isn't backwards compatible even though both Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 3 are backwards compatible. It would be awesome if developers could find a way to make Far...
  4. Can't download Far Cry 4 (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 4 (Xbox 360): Hey all, Just bought Far Cry 4 for Xbox 360, and right when I open it, it has me download an update that ~430 MB big. The problem isn't space, I think. About a quarter of the way through it says...
  5. Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One: Recently bought Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360 version) from the store. As it displayed in the description, Xbox One comes under compatible systems. After installing the game, I launched the game and upon...
  6. How far can Xbox remote play reach?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How far can Xbox remote play reach?: I recently went on vacation and I was wondering, how far can the Xbox remote play feature reach in miles? 453d474d-c90f-4bf6-a787-93f56e779028
  7. Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary)

in XboX Insiders
    Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary): [IMG] submitted by /u/hyperloaf1 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 Status Code: 3CD6 0000 0080 0300 8007 2746, it never gets far updating for Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Status Code: 3CD6 0000 0080 0300 8007 2746, it never gets far updating for Xbox...: I'm not sure how much help I can be but I'd appreciate any ideas - it does show that it connects to the Wi-Fi, but I assume the update is what you need to be able to use Live to then get to use...
  9. Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?: I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one together...
  10. Xbox gamer picture was far from inappropriate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamer picture was far from inappropriate: My picture was a cat pointing his finger, how is this breaking ANY rules. People can have there picture as hitler, stalin, and Soviet Union yet a picture of a cat peaking his hwad around a corner...