How far can Xbox remote play reach?

Discus and support How far can Xbox remote play reach? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently went on vacation and I was wondering, how far can the Xbox remote play feature reach in miles? 453d474d-c90f-4bf6-a787-93f56e779028 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rash2074, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Rash2074
    Rash2074 Guest

I recently went on vacation and I was wondering, how far can the Xbox remote play feature reach in miles?

:)

Rash2074, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

remote play was designed for the household on the same network

still with the network setup properly remote play can be played over the internet
  3. BlessedTM Win User

Hello @Rash2074

To Answer your Question About 'Xbox remote play feature reach in miles?' It Depends on your Network and your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Most Likely it's how it's performance Runs.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding your question, I will need you to please try checking this link for more information Xbox Support.
  5. Rash2074 Win User

What would I need to have remote play work over my current network and the one my Xbox is on?
  6. Acebomb22 Win User

Turning your Xbox on with Controller?

Maybe it's because of how far your controller is from your xbox or if your remote battery life is bad.
Thema:

1. How far can Xbox remote play reach? - Similar Threads - far remote play

2. Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary)

in XboX Insiders
    Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary): [IMG] submitted by /u/hyperloaf1 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox 360 Status Code: 3CD6 0000 0080 0300 8007 2746, it never gets far updating for Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Status Code: 3CD6 0000 0080 0300 8007 2746, it never gets far updating for Xbox...: I'm not sure how much help I can be but I'd appreciate any ideas - it does show that it connects to the Wi-Fi, but I assume the update is what you need to be able to use Live to then get to use...
  4. Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?: I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one together...
  5. Xbox gamer picture was far from inappropriate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamer picture was far from inappropriate: My picture was a cat pointing his finger, how is this breaking ANY rules. People can have there picture as hitler, stalin, and Soviet Union yet a picture of a cat peaking his hwad around a corner...
  6. How is Dolby Vision HDR looking so far?

in XboX Insiders
    How is Dolby Vision HDR looking so far?: This is really amazing feature if not most of them all new xbox has ! I wonder how it will turn out and will it hit PCs too like auto HDR did? There are some games from EA on frostbite engine,...
  7. Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox: i saw that far cry 5 was on sale but i have no access to my xbox currently so i was wondering that if i bought it on my computer in the microsoft store would it also be on my xbox...
  8. Update takes far too long and doesn't even complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update takes far too long and doesn't even complete: Listen i have seen other people with this issue on the forums but the only solution i see is to reinstall the whole game, so lets make this clear. I am not going to reinstall my game again. This...
  9. Bug with Far Cry 4 after starting Forza Horizons 4 on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug with Far Cry 4 after starting Forza Horizons 4 on Series X: I haven't ever played Far Cry 4 on my Series X until the other day when they announced Frame Boost so I started it up Sunday and screwed around playing and it looked and played well. I played...
  10. Original Xbox 360 Console (white) will not work with Universal Remote from far away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 Console (white) will not work with Universal Remote from far away: Hello, I have a white Original Xbox 360 Console that works fine with my Xbox 360 wireless controller. I recently purchased an Xbox 360 E Console. The 360 E console does works with the Xbox 360...