How Gaming helps with living with a Disability

Discus and support How Gaming helps with living with a Disability in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have brain damage and I'm considered "permanently disabled" I've struggled most my life with various issues. It's not just something I say. Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by choppyseize, Oct 6, 2019.

1. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest

I have brain damage and I'm considered "permanently disabled" I've struggled most my life with various issues. It's not just something I say. Gaming really has saved my life, It's given me so much and I've found a place I feel at home in. Gaming has so
    many positive effects it's amazing. I'm glad you've found things that work for you too.

:)

choppyseize, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ash of Snow Win User

That's awesome, i have ADHD and playing is a easy way to keep me distracted so i find a good way to keep myself doing something
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Bravo dovresti essere di esempio per molta gente che non ne parla. Ogni tanto sfogarsi con le proprie passioni fa bene all'anima e corpo
  4. Epic Louie Win User

I spent 8 years in the military. I suffer from PTSD among other things. Gaming helps me a lot.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

it looks great as you mention it, it is true that video games are part of our life and greatly help us to forget for a while all kinds of problems, it is best to find people that although you do not know physically or their situation can have a good time
    playing
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I agree with everything you said.

The way i see it is, gaming is for everyone to enjoy, with disabilities or not, we are all the same (we are all gamer's having fun)

Also i do find for myself that gaming can relax you and take the stress away and be sat there in your own place happy (unless your playing Fifa online haha)
Thema:

1. How Gaming helps with living with a Disability - Similar Threads - Gaming helps living

2. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...
  3. Xbox live and game pass help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and game pass help: Hi, i have an Xbox one with Xbox Live and a game pass subscription. My girlfriend who I live with also wants an Xbox one. The question is, with two Xbox in the same house would we need two...
  4. some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live: my.com and armored warfare suuport did not know the game was on xbox one been talking to them for few days i told them it was for xbox one and they thought i was acking about a pc or mac or...
  5. Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live: I was able to load the mercenaries update yesterday. then, every time i start the game i get 'disconnected from xbox live'. so, i reconnect and leave current game and do it all over again. only...
  6. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  7. Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!: This was happening to me yesterday also. During my game play, Monster Hunter, my Xbox live will all of a sudden log me out. When I try to log back in it just shows a loading sign. So I turn it off...
  8. HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!: I purchased a pre paid month of xbox live and even though the card worked when I entered it, i still can’t play online... is there any way I can get a refund of some sort?...
  9. Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...: Can someone help me?an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game play ? How is this possible?I have redeemed codes for 28 days xbox live everything works perfectly...
  10. Games for windows live help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games for windows live help: Hi, I recently had to install Games for Windows live to play GTA. However, Microsoft disconnected from windows live since January 2017 and gave people a year to backup their files. However due to...