How Gaming helps with living with a Disability

Discus and support How Gaming helps with living with a Disability in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have brain damage and I'm considered "permanently disabled" I've struggled most my life with various issues. It's not just something I say. Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by choppyseize, Oct 6, 2019.

1. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest

I have brain damage and I'm considered "permanently disabled" I've struggled most my life with various issues. It's not just something I say. Gaming really has saved my life, It's given me so much and I've found a place I feel at home in. Gaming has so
    many positive effects it's amazing. I'm glad you've found things that work for you too.

:)

choppyseize, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

I feel like whwn im playing a game im not treated as i am the guy with...pick one ocd, autism etc.. im treated like , and it helps to be able to talk without stigma. Plus i have a blast playing games
  3. Yombi Win User

This is an inspiration to other gamers.
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Thank you
    NaZoooom

I am so, so happy that you too have found Xbox helping you too through the dark times in your life and also remember that in the future even though we know those dark days will come around again you have an outlet to try and help you through it. Also, remember
    you have friends here - friends here for each and every one of you.

This is a message is to everyone please "You no longer need to feel alone when times get hard anymore". The Xbox community is an extended family and NaZoooom is correct when saying we should all be proud of being part of that.

Please everyone remember until next time - Happy Safe Gaming
  5. alexander01365 Win User

Eres un heroe hermano, a mi los videojuegos me ayudan demasiado a ser en parte feliz y me gusta pensar que en cada videojuego tienes un universo en tus manos.

[Mod Translation - You are a hero brother, video games help me too much to be partly happy and I like to think that in each video game you have a universe in your hands.]
  6. A Matt K Win User

wow thats very amazing and awesome that u dont hide it and are very open about it
Thema:

1. How Gaming helps with living with a Disability - Similar Threads - Gaming helps living

2. I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold: I have a couple games that aren't showing up in the "All owned Games" tab. I know of at least 5 games that I can't ges t that I had from xbox live gold. The "Xbox live Gold" tab where I assume...
  3. Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.: Alright, so for years i've had this gamer profile that id never signed into xbox live. I finally decided to make an xbox live account for that profile. I mainly played gears of war 3. I was level...
  4. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...
  5. Xbox live and game pass help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and game pass help: Hi, i have an Xbox one with Xbox Live and a game pass subscription. My girlfriend who I live with also wants an Xbox one. The question is, with two Xbox in the same house would we need two...
  6. some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some on mest up i got hold of my.com for support fro help with a new free game on xbox one live: my.com and armored warfare suuport did not know the game was on xbox one been talking to them for few days i told them it was for xbox one and they thought i was acking about a pc or mac or...
  7. Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live: I was able to load the mercenaries update yesterday. then, every time i start the game i get 'disconnected from xbox live'. so, i reconnect and leave current game and do it all over again. only...
  8. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  9. Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrating... getting logged out of my Xbox live mid game play please help!: This was happening to me yesterday also. During my game play, Monster Hunter, my Xbox live will all of a sudden log me out. When I try to log back in it just shows a loading sign. So I turn it off...
  10. HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!: I purchased a pre paid month of xbox live and even though the card worked when I entered it, i still can’t play online... is there any way I can get a refund of some sort?...