How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option?

Discus and support How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; RT,my friend can get 6 month/$30, I can't find it... 4b88c8ef-4ce8-49df-95fa-e41585122475 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KanadeHayami, Jan 7, 2019.

1. KanadeHayami
    KanadeHayami Guest

RT,my friend can get 6 month/$30, I can't find it...

:)

KanadeHayami, Jan 7, 2019
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Then you would have to click on the add and make sure that you have a credit card hooked to it
  3. KanadeHayami Win User

it shows on xbox and store
  4. KanadeHayami Win User

I already add payment,but there is still no option
  5. KanadeHayami Win User

[​IMG]

you can see Hong Kong Xbox promotions ,it's 50off and ends on 3rd Jan.
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Thema:

1. How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option? - Similar Threads - months Game Pass

2. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  3. Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working: Hello Everybody, Today I got a code for the Xbox Game Pass for PC for 3 months from a friend. I tried to redeem the code in the Xbox App on Windows, the Microsoft Store, and the official...
  4. 3 Month game pass thing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month game pass thing: Hey my dad recently got a ultimate game pass card and we can't redeem it, i think it's because our previous xbox live gold years worth card has expired and we need to pay that before we can...
  5. Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?: I already have 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I was going to convert to Game Pass Ultimate but it says itll charge me $14.99/month. Shouldn’t it be cheaper since I’ve already bought Gold? $14.99 is...
  6. I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****: As i said it. Its fraud. Let us keep our gold and the gamepass as SEPARATE SUBSCRIPTIONS! I have games that ONLY work when i have my GOLD status. Which i now, do NOT have, because i refuse...
  7. A 3 month game pass ultimate only extend the existing subscription of 2 months ... is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A 3 month game pass ultimate only extend the existing subscription of 2 months ... is there...: Hi, I had a XBox Live Gold subscription and converted it to the Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Everything fine so far. Recently, I bought a 3 months Game Pass Ultimate card and redeemed the...
  8. Pruba de 3 meses de Spotify de Game pass ultimate [Try 3 months of Spotify from Game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pruba de 3 meses de Spotify de Game pass ultimate [Try 3 months of Spotify from Game pass...: Hola. Reclame la ventaja pero, no la active, es decir no puse mis datos ni tarjeta y a los 4 dias queria activar el premium y me dice que no es posible por que ya use la prueba y no aparece mi...
  9. 3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass and saw that I could claim some things like Discord Nitro for 3 months. In case I'm going where I should be however only owns one item that is an Overcooked DLC! 2. On...
  10. I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally cancels my game pass ultimat and my 12 month Xbox live gold and I don’t know...: i was supposed to cancel my game pass but i canceled my game pass ultimate and my 12 month xbox live and i dont know how to get it back please help ffadece4-6806-45e8-9eeb-50dc25e2fe13