How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option?

Discus and support How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; RT,my friend can get 6 month/$30, I can't find it... 4b88c8ef-4ce8-49df-95fa-e41585122475 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KanadeHayami, Jan 7, 2019.

1. KanadeHayami
    KanadeHayami Guest

RT,my friend can get 6 month/$30, I can't find it...

:)

KanadeHayami, Jan 7, 2019
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Then you would have to click on the add and make sure that you have a credit card hooked to it
  3. KanadeHayami Win User

it shows on xbox and store
  4. KanadeHayami Win User

I already add payment,but there is still no option
  5. KanadeHayami Win User

[​IMG]

you can see Hong Kong Xbox promotions ,it's 50off and ends on 3rd Jan.
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Thema:

1. How get the 6 months Xbox Game Pass 50%off option? - Similar Threads - months Game Pass

2. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  3. unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass: I am unable to use the code for a 3 month subscription to xbox game pass I purchased Error something went wrong on our end. waiting a bit might help.I get the same error on xbox when I try to sign...
  4. 3 free month game pass code on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    3 free month game pass code on windows: I can't activate my Xbox game pass Code I have receive with my new AMD processor. a4ca1d5d-4b30-497c-ba15-2cc0675c1805
  5. 3 Month Game Pass for $1 - Questionable Business Practice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month Game Pass for $1 - Questionable Business Practice: So last week I got an email from the Microsoft store with some "early holiday deals" and one of those deals was to get 1 month of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Seemed like a good deal so...
  6. Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...: Please before passing this as someone just wanting to use the system for £1 then run please read my full post as it is far from that situation. I pay my Live Gold yet only game very seldom these...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate only first 3 months?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate only first 3 months?: I want to get the xbox game pass ultimate for 3 months for R$1,00 but I cant and it only says I have to pay R$39,99 and the 1 month its R$39,99 too. But I got the game pass ultimate like 3 months...
  8. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial: I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the...
  9. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...
  10. help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?: Xbox noob requires help & advice: i bought an Xbox One X and signed up to something called GAME PASS for £1 for first month then £12 a month thereafter (with the premise of cancelling at day...