How i can delete accounts in the xbox app?

Discus and support How i can delete accounts in the xbox app? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I dont know how to delete accounts in the xbox app adf0a4cd-4f8d-449d-8593-8454f8922d1c Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JustAGuyXD, Apr 10, 2019.

1. JustAGuyXD
    JustAGuyXD Guest

I dont know how to delete accounts in the xbox app

:)

JustAGuyXD, Apr 10, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

How can I delete an account

It doesn't matter if you've paid money or not, that's the process. It's there for account security. Think of it this way, what if someone had gained unauthorized access to your account and just changed the e-mail? They put this 30 day wait period in to protect
    people from that sort of situation. There's nothing phone support nor anyone on the Xbox Support forums can do. You'll need to wait like every other person free or gold to change their e-mail.
  3. SoloisticShoe16 Win User

It tels me that I must waiting for 30 days!

I don't want to!
  4. HassanB Win User

Hello,

It's not possible to "delete" an account from Microsoft's servers in the traditional sense. If you have personal information on the account you can request it be deleted from the account but the gamertag that's associated with the e-mail cannot be deleted.

If you need to change your e-mail so this specific e-mail attached to this account is usable again then please follow the directions
    here to change the e-mail associated with the account.
  5. tempus animus Win User

You just need to switch your gamer profile from Gold Membership to Silver Membership so you stop paying monthly, then stop going onto your profile.

I should know, I did this before with an old account >:3

Also, Hassassinade is right. I was hacked once and I needed to wait a minimum of 30 days before signing into my account. This is so they can monitor who signs in to that profile and determine if they are the hacker.

But yeah, just change from Gold to Silver and forget about it, you won't be charged anymore. Just make sure you do that before your subscription is renewed, or else you'll be paying for (1, 3, 6, or 12, depending on your payment method) month(s) for nothing.
  6. SoloisticShoe16 Win User

I paid money for xbox, for games and for gold account! And you are telling me I must wait?!

I need just close this account and attach another one to my WLID.
Thema:

1. How i can delete accounts in the xbox app? - Similar Threads - delete accounts app

2. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  3. I want to delete my xbox account that I NEVER signed up for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my xbox account that I NEVER signed up for: Microsoft have created an xbox account for me (so good of them) and I do not want it. However, all the information I have managed to find says I have to delete our full Microsoft account and I...
  4. Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...: Hi, When I originally created my xbox account on the 360 I used my father's email address, I have recently gotten an xbox one and I was wondering if I could move my account to my personal email...
  5. Deleting a Suspended Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting a Suspended Account?: In 2011, my account () received a permanent suspension. To this day I have not been able to find out why. I was also unable to have the case reviewed. The only detail available is: [img] Since...
  6. how do you delete your xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you delete your xbox account?: so I have an xbox account that I dont really use other than for parties, ive had it for a while so the gamertag is really old and stupid, I want to change it but im not paying £10.00 for it, I...
  7. Deleting linked accounts from other apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting linked accounts from other apps?: I can't log into my uplay account because I made it when I was like 12 and don't remember the email and password I used. And do I made another one. Problem is, my Xbox account is linked to that...
  8. I cant delete accounts off of the Xbox app for windows tenHi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant delete accounts off of the Xbox app for windows tenHi: Hi I am having some trouble deleting an account that i put on the Xbox app that was wrong and i was wondering if i could get some help with this 0eaa1aed-3674-4588-b2cd-ed24ef6a0e9e
  9. deleting my account off the x box app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    deleting my account off the x box app: hi does anyone know how to delate your account of the x box app on windows 10??? d25c6dc1-2738-49b4-8780-2bcce8c2fe64
  10. how can i delete accounts off of the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i delete accounts off of the Xbox PC app: hi i was wondering if anybody knows how to delete accounts off of the Xbox app because I put the wrong account on my pc 97367b41-4e07-4497-acd7-7d55c9ca9168